Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€15 - 20GB + Unlimited any network calls and texts + free roaming - Lycamobile

Options
1565758596062»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JaCrispy

homingbird wrote: »
    Can you use credit to buy a bundle so top-up get free month then buy bundle.

No, I think the top-up credit is now gone. Actually, you're right I think that's still there.

The 3 month plan was €22.50 a month but is now €35.....quite a jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

JaCrispy wrote: »
    No, I think the top-up credit is now gone. Actually, you're right I think that's still there.

Ok but has anyone done it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

€22.50 per 90 days , not per mth

I have been using the S Plan for €13.50 paypal payment a quarter, it is easy to renew every 90 days, does not renew automatically and credit balance does not expire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

pjq wrote: »
    €22.50 per 90 days , not per mth

I have been using the S Plan for €13.50 paypal payment a quarter, it is easy to renew every 90 days, does not renew automatically and credit balance does not expire.

Thats now €21

capture.PNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

With the 15e top up offer being still available, the cheapest way is to buy Ireland plus for following month which averages out at 7.50 pm with the drawback of no text allowance in first month.

It's unusual for Lyca to still have that possibility available when they're increasing the price of tbe 3 month plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pjq

The main advantage of the long term plans is that you don't have to fool around with their messy internet site each and every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭maurice1

Another change from Lyca is that they cancelled my UK number last night by text.
    No warning given at all.
    I use it for verification texts and calls

Lyca had an option to have a UK number on the Irish SIM for the last 5 years which was very handy.
    Did it happen anyone else?

Does any other Irish provider offer this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭silver_sky

Getting a bunch of random missed calls from 089 numbers on my lyca sim.
    It started happening in the past week or two, and had about 5 today - all different numbers.

I've been opted out of their directory and marketing since I signed up.

Anyone had anything like this?

Anyone else having trouble topping up i tried paypal revolut debit card all failed can yo buy a bundle with a voucher its my last chance at topping up.

• Advertisement

homingbird wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble topping up i tried paypal revolut debit card all failed can yo buy a bundle with a voucher its my last chance at topping up.

I did 4 x €15 top ups during the week using Paypal without any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,730 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Is this better than gomo? And if so why? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭dubrov

Inquitus wrote: »

It's cheaper if you do it right but takes effort to remember to top up at the right times.

Service in general is worse but would be location specific.
    About 18 months ago, banking authentication texts wouldn't arrive on Lyca but may be resolved now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Inquitus wrote: »

If you want to phone EU wide a lot they have a couple of options which are quite attractive ( 300min/month €10, 800min/month €12 IIRC )

I did 4 x €15 top ups during the week using Paypal without any issues.
    Ok but its coming back as fraud transaction with me i am going to try voucher 2moro.

€5 per month for 4 months for "unlimited" (fair use 60GB) + calls + text + 100 international mins
    Where your data usage exceeds 60GB in a bundle cycle (30 days) and affects other users, we reserve the right to limit your data speed.

Price-€5: For online purchases for NEW customers. Auto-renewal must be enabled to get 4 renewals with this offer.

Price-€25: Normal price when buying with regular top-up via the below code.

Offer valid from 12/06/2020 until 30/06/2021

https://www.lycamobile.ie/en/bundle/all-in-one-l/

Ten Pin wrote: »
    €5 per month for 4 months for "unlimited" (fair use 60GB) + calls + text + 100 international mins

https://www.lycamobile.ie/en/bundle/all-in-one-l/

Only available to new customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Only available to new customers.
    It says:
    Existing customers: Dial [URL="tel:*139*2005#"]*139*2005#[/URL] and follow the instructions on the screen or Text 2005 to 3535
    When I go to pay it is €25. I get that 4 months is €20, but is the €5 so I feel obliged to sign up per month?
    Or is that the normal price as an existing customer.
    How can I get the €7.50 per month? Is that the same?

When I go to pay it is €25. I get that 4 months is €20, but is the €5 so I feel obliged to sign up per month?
    Or is that the normal price as an existing customer.
    How can I get the €7.50 per month? Is that the same?

The €5 deal is for new customers only...
    Price-€5: For online purchases for NEW customers.
    They had it for €12.50 a while back. Same for €7.50 deal...for new customers only.

Is it possible to just order a new SIM each time they have a "new customer" deal...or do they allow orders from existing customers??

Advertisement