Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Some good offers there for next week, will be getting the tempura prawns and seafood chowder anyway and likely the Baileys knockoff
    Where did you see next week's offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

536066.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Those duck legs were fecking lovely.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Thargor wrote: »
    +1!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thargor wrote: »

yeah theyre great, Ive been buying them for a couple of years now. About 12-14 minutes in the airfryer and you get really crispy skin. They are normally 3.99 but are often discounted to 2.99 several times a year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,612 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Seems there are only two offers on the scratchcard Thurs-Wed, repeated every second day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,839 ✭✭✭daheff

anybody else see the Lidl 'fans' mech?

i mean its gas to make it, but really would you be seen dead it?

That said, a couple of pairs of trainers held in pristine state for 10-20 years could be an excellent long term investment!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

raheny red wrote: »
    The Salted Caramel one is absolutely fantastic!

Definite plus one on this. Actually stuck a bottle in the shopping yesterday but forgot some of our laws were still in 1950s mode and had to leave it at the till as it was before 12.30! lol

daheff wrote: »
    anybody else see the Lidl 'fans' mech?

i mean its gas to make it, but really would you be seen dead it?

That said, a couple of pairs of trainers held in pristine state for 10-20 years could be an excellent long term investment!

yeah I saw the Lidl branded runners for 17.99, the blue and yellow colouring actually isnt bad but I wont be going around in runners advertising the Lidl brand for them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭Nollog

https://i.imgur.com/nKbchLx.jpg
    Got special flakes with red berries or little tubs of travel sweets on today's scratch card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭littlecopilot

Not sure if it's just my local store but every time I scratch the card in app and get a free item, the item is never in the store. Been happening for weeks now. Maybe everyone gets the same free item and they go out of stock but pisses me off when it's every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

Maybe everyone gets the same free item and they go out of stock but pisses me off when it's every week.

You don't need that maybe here. That's exactly that. And at the moment, people can even get the same item 2 or 3 times in the same week!

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭tx_tx

zell12 wrote: »
    Seems there are only two offers on the scratchcard Thurs-Wed, repeated every second day

Three different scratchcards, this week. This could change (again), Lidl seems to be making changes every month or so. I think they're testing what works best for their objectives.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

Missus says the baileys knockoff is lovely

It's nicer than Baileys!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

Not sure if it's just my local store but every time I scratch the card in app and get a free item, the item is never in the store. Been happening for weeks now. Maybe everyone gets the same free item and they go out of stock but pisses me off when it's every week.

It happens me from time to time but if its happening all the time in the same store ring their customer service team, thats not fair

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Is it just me or do they Kit Kat's from Lidl taste different to others?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

I just signed up for the app, and the offers I see are a bit sh1t. Have the offers in this picture expired at this stage, or when should they be available?

17/12
    DpQ4CUM.jpeg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I just signed up for the app, and the offers I see are a bit sh1t. Have the offers in this picture expired at this stage, or when should they be available?

They go live from Thursday morning (they change every week).

The 17/12 bit in the quote is a date. That set begins the 17th of December 2020, so in 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

/\/ollog wrote: »
    The 17/12 bit in the quote is a date. That set begins the 17th of December 2020, so in 2 days.
    That always annoys me how Aldi and lidl tell you so far in advance what the offers will be if you wait a week. I just want to know what the current offers are

• Advertisement

That always annoys me how Aldi and lidl tell you so far in advance what the offers will be if you wait a week. I just want to know what the current offers are

The have their leaflets with the current deals/offers available to view on the website too, which can be handy.

I'm in the plan ahead camp myself. Couldn't take it the few weeks aldi didn't have a leaflet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

How much is that cream liqueur normally that has €2 off does anybody know? Forgot to check when I was in store. I see they have Bailey's for €10 just wondering how much cheaper it is.

How much is that cream liqueur normally that has €2 off does anybody know? Forgot to check when I was in store. I see they have Bailey's for €10 just wondering how much cheaper it is.

Normal price is €9.50 as far as I remember.

Its actually a bit frustrating the way the leaflet page for the offers only says what the discount is and not the final price. It says the final price in the app but that doesnt arrive till past midnight tonight. I know the seafood chowder is normally 3.29 so with a euro off 2.29 is decent enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,612 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Already in-thread how much the alcohol costs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Cheers
    Will grab the cream liqueur
    What’s the vodka like
    Is it worth difference in price vs the standard
    Dunno if it is a good deal or no
    Korol vodka 40%
    Irish Cream Liqueur 17%

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭amber2

I know not Lidl app related but Lidl Christmas crackers starting tomorrow with Prosecco half price at €3.93 limit of 6 per customer,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭smellyoldboot

Ah lads, .....the yellow pack runners....ffs. lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

amber2 wrote: »
    I know not Lidl app related but Lidl Christmas crackers starting tomorrow with Prosecco half price at €3.93 limit of 6 per customer,

lol think I've still a few bottles under the stairs of that from last years offer :D

Advertisement