Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post Your Pet Pics #2 (DON'T QUOTE PICS!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

"Sharing is caring" :p

370292.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

^^^ TK is Bailey's tongue always hanging out?? So cute - and the little bib :)

aonb wrote: »
    ^^^ TK is Bailey's tongue always hanging out?? So cute - and the little bib :)

Yeah. He was able to keep it in at first after the op but I guess the muscles weakened over time (?) so it's usually hanging out now. That IS actually a "bandana bib" lol - they work so well!! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

My two boys: Charlie and Archie

^^^^ and they look like butter wouldnt melt ???

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Gary Gurny

My Japanese spitz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Lily is such a poser

370715.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Hooked

Happy 2nd birthday to the one and only 'Mad Jack'. Special mention to his big bro Hugo, for showing him the ropes and putting up with his unending playfulness.

They're quite the pair!!!

79F3F12F-588A-43A4-87F3-9DE878060168_zps9ti8jmot.jpg

Alicat wrote: »
    Lily is such a poser

Alicat that is a beautiful photo!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Such a pair of rogues Hooked!!!
    Gorgeous photos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

Our newest addition, Milo :)

Milo is gorgeous!! Those eyes! That nose!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Leo thinks he's people :D

GhDCkTR.jpg
    CWp8Soa.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Leo knows he's people:D:D:D

how can it be TWO years since we were introduced to JACK Hooked?!?!? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 374 ✭✭nala2012

Bruce met Santa paws today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

MY CREEPS!
    IMG_20151203_114420.jpg

2015-12-07%2021.59.09.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Hooked

how can it be TWO years since we were introduced to JACK Hooked?!?!? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, it's not two 'full' years until February... we got him at 9 weeks! I'll NEVER forget the first 4 weeks. The rain and mud. Made toilet training a constant 'pee, wash (paws), dry, repeat...'

We used to call it the 'sheep dip'!

But yes, time bloody flies! Sure, Hugo will be 5 in April. I remember picking him up like it was yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭awanderer

mad muffin wrote: »
    Leo's nose is loosing pigment :eek: I hope it's not because of plastic?! He's hit a white plastic bowl that I use for water outside, two rubber toys. He's had the bowl and toys for months. The loss of pigment only started a few days ago. I hope it's not because of the nylabone I got him last week.

]

I don't believe it is anything to worry about, he is only getting his winter nose! My golden lab's nose is very pink in the winter and gets more pigments in summer. I checked and it is normal, some call is winter nose others snow nose.

Leo is very cute.

awanderer wrote: »
    I don't believe it is anything to worry about, he is only getting his winter nose! My golden lab's nose is very pink in the winter and gets more pigments in summer. I checked and it is normal, some call is winter nose others snow nose.

Leo is very cute.

I hope so. It hasn't gotten any worse anyway. I dab a little Vaseline on his nose before his walks.

6xxaw4L.jpg

Poor old Leo got really horny this evening :o I think it might be time for the snip :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Just seeing this thread now. I soooooo want to go home and see my puppies

A mucky mask! :rolleyes:

372279.png

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

I'm glad to hear that about his nose, poor George has had the same thing happening lately!

This is him when he was small, with his best buddy Lulu.

Well, Leo's nose is almost back to black. Must be this warm weather. Like Christmas in July :eek:

Here he is in his new bed. It's his third one he's growing so big :eek:

For reference the bed is 105cm long

Ut5dXp9.jpg

Leo looks very healthy and very spoiled :)

I should probably shut up but when I first saw the photo I thought that the Nylabone was something much less innocent!

Leo looks very healthy and very spoiled :)

I should probably shut up but when I first saw the photo I thought that the Nylabone was something much less innocent!

Haha. Thanks :D oh he is the most spoiled. You should see his Christmas present Santi Paws has gotten him :o I'll post a pic after he opens his present :D

Not sure I am able to figure out how to send a photo but in case it works: Ross recovering from a tough day of walking, swimming and playing with his best collie friend.

Haha. Thanks :D oh he is the most spoiled. You should see his Christmas present Santi Paws has gotten him :o I'll post a pic after he opens his present :D

What is the use of having a dog if you can't spoil them ? I just noticed that my dog's nose is also much less pink that it normally is in the middle of the winter.

Can he use a PC to look on here if you showed us a pic of his present before he opens it?!?!? Or are you just afraid that someone on here will tell him whats in the parcel???! :D

Very handsome boy your Leo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Not sure I am able to figure out how to send a photo but in case it works: Ross recovering from a tough day of walking, swimming and playing with his best collie friend.

:):)
    Ah this is so sweet. Makes me want to go home to my puppies

• Advertisement

What is the use of having a dog if you can't spoil them ? I just noticed that my dog's nose is also much less pink that it normally is in the middle of the winter.

Agree 100% :)
    Can he use a PC to look on here if you showed us a pic of his present before he opens it?!?!? Or are you just afraid that someone on here will tell him whats in the parcel???! :D

Very handsome boy your Leo

Haha :D it's already wrapped :p it's this what I call… the dildo bone :o

Thanks. Yes haha he's been blessed with good looking doggy genes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

372674.jpg
    Checking out the lake before we do the Christmas day swim!

372675.jpg
    With one of his pressies!

372676.jpg
    Wrecked!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

He was finally in the reference position again today and stayed there for the picture :D

Benno at age 0, 13 weeks, 6 months and 21 months

372695.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bob got a Christmas jumper as he gets a bit cold and stiff in winter these days. I don't think he's convinced though! :pac:

bf5bbb2b-8eae-459c-bdb9-7603fd980df7_zpsgmgxzzhe.jpg~original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,349 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

TG1 wrote: »
    Bob got a Christmas jumper as he gets a bit cold and stiff in winter these days. I don't think he's convinced though! :pac:

He's Gorgeous :eek:

You should call him " Handsom Bob " ;)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Spot the wookie hiding in the setters!

chffULDl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Great picture. That was my first chuckle of the day. Thank you.

TT

not sure what a wookie is Borderlinemeath, but your baby looks like he's impersonating a setter??! What do the 3 dogs think of him in his suit? REALLy cute! GREAT photo!! :)

not sure what a wookie is Borderlinemeath, but your baby looks like he's impersonating a setter??! What do the 3 dogs think of him in his suit? REALLy cute! GREAT photo!! :)

Chewbacca from the Star Wars movies is a wookie, so Genie is a baby wookie:). An avid star wars fan bought it for her for Christmas, and remarked how well she'd blend in with the setters wearing it! The only downside is that she does look like a boy in it :D

• Advertisement

Maybe a PINK puppy collar?!? :D
    Think shes a far cuter red setter than a wookie (though that would be a lovely nickname!!)

Maybe a PINK puppy collar?!? :D
    Think shes a far cuter red setter than a wookie (though that would be a lovely nickname!!)

Benson is half convinced she might be his puppy! He adores her, always wants to cuddle into her and snoozes beside her. She's just started to use her hands to grab so I have to keep an eye out for her grabbing his hair.

5M105c8m.jpg

IXlCv76m.jpg

In keeping with the red theme - Rebel!

373348.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Hawk hates the wind and the rain. It keeps getting trapped in his ears.
    TJeYXKP.jpg

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

Hello mum!!

Hello mum!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Diesel age 10 - staffordshire bull terrier :)
    8089ioj.jpg

Roxy age 4 -german shepard :)

jjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Opie giving it socks with his smouldering "Chocolate isnt reeeeaaaaalllly poisonous, you know" face.

I give my dogs "Goodboy" Chocolate Drops (from supermarkets) for a treat - specially when we're eating a bit of chocolate - that begging look is hard to ignore - and they would sell their soul for a chocolate drop :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

I thought I'd post both my four legged favourites for a change! I'm so happy to be getting a chance to spend time with Bob as he retired to the country with my parents last year and I never get to see him, but I haven't seen my lovely Lucy in two months so I'm missing her loads! :eek:

Bob and his bottle that he's had since the summer:

image_zps2qsj2rln_edit_1452199487261_zpszkg9bdys.jpeg~original

The lovely Lucy:

image_zpszbdqfry0_edit_1452199814286_zpsh6twxqnq.jpeg~original

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Over Christmas we learned that house-dogs don't take kindly to farm-dogs coming indoors in the winter, even when their best friends.

What started as definite aggression eventually settled into play-fighting. Both dogs wrestled for an hour every evening until they both fell asleep.

374103.jpg

374104.jpg

Live dog fighting proved more interesting than Christmas TV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement