Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIEW/MANAGE YOUR TESCO CLUBCARD ACCOUNT ONLINE

Options
  • 03-05-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

This is not a BA as such, but very relevant in this forum i feel.

ROI Clubcard member's can now manage their clubcard account online at http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/myaccount-register/

They only correct contact details for me they had was my address so i updated my contact numbers, wouldn't want to miss out on winning one of those BUY SCAN WIN promotions etc.

Hopefully Tesco Bank will soon offer online access for ROI now too. This is a step forward for Tesco ROI anyway

It's well worth a look to check details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

sadly, you can't register with tesco online it seems - as you have to choose from a list of addresses of already registered users, instead of just being able to input your own address. This is because they have imported the webtool from the uk, which uses postcode lookups to give all possible addresses in that area. It's sadly, pretty clownish by tesco - it's been like this for years. You can ring them and deal with an infuriatingly incompetent help line, I gave up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Great to see this functionality available, they used to have limited detail of your Clubcard points available to view if you used online shopping but that's been missing from my online shopping account for a while.

Thanks to op.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Out of curiosity, what advantage is there of this service? Is it just to check how many points you have online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

ROI Clubcard member's can now manage their clubcard account online at http://www.tesco.ie/clubcard/myaccount-register/

They only correct contact details for me they had was my address so i updated my contact numbers, wouldn't want to miss out on winning one of those BUY SCAN WIN promotions etc.

Hopefully Tesco Bank will soon offer online access for ROI now too. This is a step forward for Tesco ROI anyway

Just registered with my clubcard credit card, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

just keep getting 'an error occurred while trying to register' message
    got this a few months back also when i tried to sign up for the online shopping on this same sort of page

they never get back to me about it either

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

Thanks OP I had lost some vouchers and this lets me print them.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

nice one :) printed out my old and new coupons and bought some saturday treats :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Lotsofthegreen, thank you sir. having control over our / my points is great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

and we get 100 free points for registering .. yeah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Sweet! €17 in vouchers that I haven't spent, will be printing those on Monday.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 killinick

Thanks OP i had vouchers i didn't know i had :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Blue Crystal

Mollyd90 wrote: »

Where does it say that? Did it appear in your summary?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Not I :confused: Is there a link or did you not have a card before?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭tandcapply

Thanks, I've just signed in successfully (I've had a car insurance with them for a brief period) so used the same credentials.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

You can get double the value of the tokens by paying your Bord Gas bill with them.

Where does it say that? Did it appear in your summary?

Its showing in my summary as Ireland Points 4

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

jay0109 wrote: »
    just keep getting 'an error occurred while trying to register' message
    got this a few months back also when i tried to sign up for the online shopping on this same sort of page

they never get back to me about it either

+1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Its showing in my summary as Ireland Points 4

Ireland points is tesco mobile top up or bill isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

26e in unused vouchers, thanks a mill OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Nearly €70 in vouchers that have gone missing here somewhere - well happy!!! Thanks a mill OP!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

13e invouchers, 3350e spent in the last two years :O

Ireland points is tesco mobile top up or bill isn't it?

im not on tesco mobile. just assumed it was to do with the new clubcard account sign in. it was dated friday which was when i signed in and wasnt anywhere near tesco that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

€116 in vouchers lovely stuff! Cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Just saying for anyone that cant register etc that tesco resend your unused vouchers after a year or so in the mail. Got about 20euro amount a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Has anybody else trouble in registering this keeps coming up each time i try.

Sorry, we couldn't register your details
    Unfortunately an error occured while we were registering your details. We are currently investigating the problem and hope to resume service soon. Please try again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

I had trouble registering because it was asking me to enter myname exactly as it appeared on my statement, the first name on my clubcard is my initial p but the site won't accept p as a first name. I emailed tham at 1am and they had it sorted first thing in the morning complete with apology.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

paddyp wrote: »
    I had trouble registering because it was asking me to enter myname exactly as it appeared on my statement, the first name on my clubcard is my initial p but the site won't accept p as a first name. I emailed tham at 1am and they had it sorted first thing in the morning complete with apology.

What email address did you use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Sneachta wrote: »
    What email address did you use?

clubcard@tesco.co.uk

You obviously need to include your clubcard number, name etc.

They said to wait 24 hours for the changes to come through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Just registered with my clubcard credit card, thanks OP

My old clubcard was linked to my Tesco credit card when i signed up for it so it's great for being able to view purchases on the CC rather than having to phone Tesco bank. :) and I have €89 in vouchers too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

yes, to see the latest purchases with tesco credit card - it's very handy now,
    but still for the balance you still need to phone them..
    stone age..

Advertisement