Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great delas Curry's /PC world

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

skinny90 wrote: »
    because we dont have post codes in ireland. The amount of unfulfilled postal deliveries in ireland is crazy because of it.
    With post codes there's no need for the local postal worker to know people and where they live. Postal services should work by unique location identifier logic, not familiarity.
    An post has had to rely on familiarity and this has caused too many wrong deliveries, late deliveries, redirected deliveries and lost deliveries

Do you have a source for that? I've never not received post, not know of anyone that hasn't. Are you implying that there is a huge amount of post that never gets delivered because the postal service don't know where the address is? I find that hard to believe.

On the cash back, a decent thread has been brought to **** with crazy paranoid nonsense...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭skinny90

Do you have a source for that? I've never not received post, not know of anyone that hasn't. Are you implying that there is a huge amount of post that never gets delivered because the postal service don't know where the address is? I find that hard to believe.

On the cash back, a decent thread has been brought to **** with crazy paranoid nonsense...
    Set up a separate thread on a relevant forum and we can discuss...on personal level I can't have anything sent up from home (if there's someone coming to Galway they give it too me)
    because if posted it always ends up in limerick and it takes a couple of months to retrieve some birthday cards...other important forums which I needed ASAP...
    How ever saying that if they pay for registered using the same address I get it no problem...not starting a mini conspiracy here just stating my experience.as I said if you would like to discuss it further set up a thread on a relevent forum :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Thanks OP €50 in my bank account.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Thanks again, OP. €30 cash back approved on iPad Air, should be in account within 14 days.

Anyone who bought a tablet on this, don't forget your claim!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

I got a Sony rebate on a camera I bought from Jessops about two years ago. They sent me a prepaid MasterCard, it worked out grand.:) Seems much safer than having to disclose details.

Advertisement