Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Body Shape?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 listen to me now

j lo is pear shaped and one of the sexiest women in the world. be happy wit who u are but if ya wanna change just work out hard for a few months, get ure desired shape then maintain it

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Ouchette

What type of shape do you have to your body?
    Built like a boy with boobs. Sort of point-down triangle shaped. Size 8ish (can be 6-10) on the bottom half and 12ish on the top half (34C) but with quite a broad back and shoulders for the rest of my frame. Only a 7-8inch difference between my hips and waist, so definitely not an hourglass.

Are you happy, or at least content, with your shape?
    Yup. I count myself very lucky in that there are no bits of me that I hate. That's not to say that if I could just wave a magic wand, I wouldn't change anything: I'd make myself a couple of inches taller (I'm 5ft 4) and unflatten my bum (although running is doing wonders for that. :D)

Are you more concerned or bothered by your body shape, or your general weight?
    Neither bother me really, although I can see myself getting concerned about body shape more easily than weight because that'd happen if I suddenly didn't fit into my jeans anymore. I don't even know my weight. I've got a friend who's a recovering anorexic and if I don't know my weight then she can't find it out and get all competitive.

Do you find it difficult to get clothes to fit, or look well because of your shape?
    Trousers fit ok as long as the shop hasn't gone overboard on vanity sizing, except in Zara where I have to take them up about 5 inches. Tops are a pain because if they fit over my boobs, they're like a tent around the waist, and I completely avoid blouses or those tops with the line 'under' the bust. Dresses are difficult and normally I have to compromise by getting a size 12, so it's a size too big on the lower half and a size too small on the top half. Normally only wrap dresses, dresses with a deep V or belted 50s-style dresses work at all, and then full skirts don't work with my legs for some reason! But my real problem is finding clothes that suit me. Cap sleeves, any shoulder detail, high necklines, any chunky detail around the neckline... it all makes me look like an American Football player! At least my usual jeans and vest top is fine.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

5ft 7.5 inches, size 8 to 10 on the bottom, 28" for jeans, 32 DD boobs, about 9.5 stone now I think?

I am. And I feel happy and lucky yo say that. I was putting on a few lbs (could see it on my face, the worst place to notice it first :p ) there about six months ago and it was making unhappy. Having taken a two year break from ballet, I returned to classes and started walking/Couch to 5K. I was total quitter at Cto5K but I'm back on it again! Like many other posts in this thread, I wish I was more toned. Working on it! I do have a bit of hate with my thighs, but that can be worked on. Actually, being in NY for the summer and dealing with the heat means I'm wearing shorts every day. I'm getting far more comfortable with my legs being out there!

Sometimes I'd just mentioned oh, I'm going on a diet, or I've started exercising more to mates and they start on the "No way you don't need to don't be silly". When I say diet, I think they think I mean starving myself. No, I mean having a bit more control on what I put in my mouth (I'm a big eater, love my food and cooking). As for exercise, I'm not doing it to get thin, it's to get fit, toned and maybe get those thighs a little slimmer ;) To me, they're pretty bad attitudes to food and exercise. Both can be fun and can make you feel fantastic.

I would be more concerned about my weight. I'm happy enough with my shape now, and having put on some weight last year, I know where it goes, so if I don't want to add anymore there, I know how to control myself. Stupid face and tummy getting excess weight!
    Do you find it difficult to get clothes to fit, or look well because of your shape?

Like everyone else it seems, I have trouble with the boob department! I have to say though, splashing out on a few good bras makes a world of a difference. I got fitted for a strapless bra recently and wow, I can looks great and feel comfortable in a bandeau dress. Some things are unavoidable though. Got a lovely 1950s style day dress recently. The 8 fit my waist but squashed my boobs and the 10 fit the boobs but looked too big on the waist. I went for the next size up and cinched it with a belt.
    Shirts can be a problem as well, but a good bra can help with that, and a sneaky safety pin sometimes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Twee. wrote: »
    Got a lovely 1950s style day dress recently. The 8 fit my waist but squashed my boobs and the 10 fit the boobs but looked too big on the waist. I went for the next size up and cinched it with a belt.

Yeah, or it would be easy enough to get the dress altered so that the waist was size 8 and the boob part still size ten. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yeah, or it would be easy enough to get the dress altered so that the waist was size 8 and the boob part still size ten. :)

It's quite a full skirt, so a stitch wouldn't do it as it would mess up the line. Can't be affordin' to be paying someone to do it properly :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Catherine!

Wow
    but to have other women envoius of u then u need some cleavage.... i`m not talkin jordan stupid big just normal
    Whoops, maybe I sounded a bit big-headed in my post yesterday! The things some people might envy are being both slim and curvy, and that I can stay at this size with not much effort at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Mogget

Well I'm 5ft 4ins with a size six waist and 32B/C chest so I take an 8 in top clothes. I currently weigh 48/50kgs. I'm very athletic so everything I have is toned,toned,toned!

I love my body and as its one of my best features I work hard at keeping it that way (lots of exercise,good food etc)

Nope,wouldnt change it for the world

Sometimes. In Pennys especially I have to try on loads of the same thing as they all fit differently. I find that River Island fits my frame the best and their size 6's fit like a glove
    One great thing is that I can buy kids clothes/shoes so saves money:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

5 4" , 8-10 and 9st. I weighed in at 8 1/2 st when exercising a lot and my period stopped and I started suffering fatigue so under doctors orders I've put weight back on and stopped strength training until my body figures itself out. Can't imagine what it would be like to be under 8st, but for me it would be unhealthy.
    I tend to look taller than I am until people get closer and realise I'm much smaller which probably says more about my build.
    I've broad shoulders, not much of a waist and small boobage but my thighs are chunky or more shapely, I think anyway (I was a swimmer). So I haven't a clue what category I would fall into.
    I know women complain about how difficult it might be to buy clothes for the bigger chested but I find its the opposite, so many gorgeous tops out there that are made to reveal bustyness and that just don't sit right unless there's something to fill them and I'd rather cut off my arm than wear an enhancing bra to suit. My daughter ends up wearing a lot of my tops and they just look so much better on her as she has cleavage...but then she complains that she'd rather not have it. ya just can't win.

happy enough but would prefer to be a bit fitter (and healthier) although I do miss muscles. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭omah

some great ideas here - thanks everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Pear-shaped type body shape. My current measurements are 36C-28-39 on a 5'3.5" medium frame which makes me an on-the-nose size 12.

Yes, content but am in the process of getting down to an 8-10. But yes, I'm happy, I'm a healthy weight.

Weight more than shape definitely, I like my natural shape but want to drop about 10 pounds to bring me to approximately 8st 9lbs. I used to hate being pear-shaped, but now realise outside of hourglass, it's the best shape to be. At least the fat is where it should be!

No, my boobs are just slightly bigger than average so I usually never have problems, maybe occasionally with shirts or empire lines with a non-elastic seams. Bizarrely, I always take size 10 on top and always have done even before vanity sizing became rampant, even though I should be a 12. :confused: Take 12 on the bottom though at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

What type of shape do you have to your body? I don't know. I've tried to figure it out a few times but can't. I'm average height for an Irish woman (5'5), I have a waist -i.e. not straight down, and I have a chest. I'm fairly proportional I think but my shoulders are just too big. I tend to lose weight from my legs and ass and put it on my tummy first.

Are you happy, or at least content, with your shape? it's ok. I feel a little squat - like I should be taller for how wide my shoulders are - I feel like a giant hand came along and just squashed me a little! :pac:

Are you more concerned or bothered by your body shape, or your general weight? My weight's ok. I'm in the healthy range. I'm a size 8-10 so I know I'm grand but I'm not toned at all so that side of 'weight' bothers me. I think what bothers me more than anything though is the shoulders so I guess shape bothers me more than weight.

Do you find it difficult to get clothes to fit, or look well because of your shape? I think you just have to know what clothes suit your shape. It doesn't matter what shape you are - there are clothes for you; you just need to know what to look for. I don't know what shape I am (hour glass, apple etc) but I know that floaty fabrics don't work on me - they just hang and make me look like a block or a tent. I need structure, tailoring, well-defined lines in clothes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Cottontail

What type of shape do you have to your body? II'm not sure what shape I am, possibly a pear shape.

Are you happy, or at least content, with your shape? It's what I got so I have to make the most of it! Generally I'm happy enough, although I wish my thighs were skinnier. At the moment though I'm pregnant and feel huge some days but at least that's only a temporary condition!

Are you more concerned or bothered by your body shape, or your general weight? i'm not overly bothered by either to be honest. My Weight is fine, i'm usually 8.5 - 9st and i'm 5'7". As I mentioned earlier, I'm not mad about my thighs but I can't complain about anything else so I consider myself lucky.

Do you find it difficult to get clothes to fit, or look well because of your shape? No, I'm usually a size 10 and don't have many problems with clothes, although I accept that skinny jeans will never happen to me :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I'm quite happy with my body shape. I don't know what kind of body shape it is. I think it's possibly closest to hour-glass. It's not perfect, and I do have moments when I feel self-conscious, but overall I don't have much to complain about. I'm quite short, but I'm petite. I'm slim, I think my legs are pretty toned, although my stomach could do with some work (that I'm not going to do), and I have a small waist and hips. My boobs are quite big, but not out of proportion to the rest of my body I don't think. My bum is normal - not very big, but not flat.

I feel OK about my weight. I'm definitely not over-weight, or anything approaching it. I weigh about 8 1/2 stone or thereabouts. I'd like to be more toned though, I think.

Clothes-wise, I don't have too much trouble. I'm a size 8-10 and skinny jeans seem to be best for me. I think I'm too small for maxi-dresses and things like that, I just feel swamped in them. This kinda makes me sad, cos I love maxi-dresses and I'm kinda jealous of girls who can pull them off. I have to go for shorter dresses and skirts, or just skinny jeans and tank-tops. Long, flowing dresses are a no-go area for me.

I think I'm too small for maxi-dresses and things like that, I just feel swamped in them. This kinda makes me sad, cos I love maxi-dresses and I'm kinda jealous of girls who can pull them off.

Don't! Maxi dresses are mank! :)

Don't! Maxi dresses are mank! :)

in your opinion!

in your opinion!

Obviously. It was a jokey post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I am a lot happier with my shape now than I ever was when I was younger. You have too many silly hangups when you're younger(or I did anyway). Especially when it comes to weight issues etc.

I never have any problems finding clothes really, I'm normally a size 12 or so, so an easy size to find in shops:) But of course you pick as 'flattering' clothes as possible when you go shopping, it doesn't matter what size or shape you are.:)

So you're the one who's been stealing all the 12s...:mad:!:pac:

What type of shape do you have to your body? I'm not really sure what all the shapes are about! I'd love to get the hourglass, which I think I can because I'm a 34C and I'd be a size 12 on bottom, but at the moment I am sporting some stellar love handles and a little too much of a belly!

Are you happy, or at least content, with your shape? As I said, I'd like to lose the flab on the belly! I'm really happy with my boobs and my ass, mainly because they give me control over my boyfriend:p! I am a lot more confident though since I got my beau, and I even get more attention from fellas just being more confident in my shape!

Are you more concerned or bothered by your body shape, or your general weight? Again, it's not the weight I'm bothered about. Some people could b way heavier than they look due to muscle mass etc. When I turn sideways and I'm really delighted with what I see, without "sucking in", I'll feel almost perfect:cool:!

No, I know what will look good or bad on myself, and I've plenty of folks around to tell me if I'm looking a bit on the chubby side or not;)!

All in all, I'm happy enough, but sure there's no harm striving to be better :D!

Obviously. It was a jokey post.

sorry, so was mine!!! damn lack of smiley....
    :o

sorry, so was mine!!! damn lack of smiley....
    :o

Sorry, my posts may have come across as bitchy too, not my intention. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I'm 5'7", hourglass shape with a long torso.

Happy enough I suppose. I've been very inactive this year due to a couple of injuries and have noticed I'm getting a bit 'soft' so I'm looking forward to toning up again.

Not really. I'm more concerned with my overall fitness and health. I would take more interest in the size of my waist etc than what the scales says.

Because of my long torso I find it hard to get tops to cover my lower back and I can't wear low rise jeans (which seems to be all shops ever have!) as they move down when I sit. The clothes I have though, I think, they look well. I try to invest in quality pieces that fit properly as they can be few and far between.

I'm 5'7", hourglass shape with a long torso.

How do you know if your torso is long? Genuine question. :) I think I might be long torso-ed, I'm not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

How do you know if your torso is long? Genuine question. :) I think I might be long torso-ed, I'm not sure.

If your legs are relatively short for somebody of your height, then it's a fairly safe assumption that you have a long torso. I'm a bit of a case in point - 5'6" but I take a short leg in jeans quite a lot of the time.

If your legs are relatively short for somebody of your height, then it's a fairly safe assumption that you have a long torso. I'm a bit of a case in point - 5'6" but I take a short leg in jeans quite a lot of the time.

Hmmm, well I'm 5'3.5" and usually take the shortest leg too but I'm short in general so my torso probably isn't disproportionately long. Interesting to know anyways.

Hmmm, well I'm 5'3.5" and usually take the shortest leg too but I'm short in general so my torso probably isn't disproportionately long. Interesting to know anyways.

I'm the same height as you and take short leg trousers but I would have longer legs in comparison to my torso which means straps are always too long and fall off my shoulders :o

I'm the same height as you and take short leg trousers but I would have longer legs in comparison to my torso which means straps are always too long and fall off my shoulders :o

Well, that sounds like a good shape, in proportion!

• Advertisement

Well, that sounds like a good shape, in proportion!

My arse would disagree :pac:

There's a formula something like... if you can fit 2 hand widths beneath your bust and natural waist line you are 'normal', if it's less than 2 hands you're short and more than 2 hands you're long torso.

I can fit 2 and a half.

All (well most) of the women on my mothers side of the family have long torsos and we all have problems finding tops that are long enough. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Early twenties now and happy enough with how I look. God I wish though I had seen the sense in my teens to feel the same. Influence of peers, magazines and tv is riddiculous when I look back on it.
    I wasnt perfect, no one is, and everyone has their own issues be they thin or heavy. But in the majority of cases that be sorted out with a healthy lifestyle change and just geninune encouragement and enthuasiam I think.

My actual advice to anyone feeling down about them selves because of their bodyshape is there is always a way to look better and most importantly feel better. first step is to ask for help. be it family or professional motivation. the stress and lack of self confidence in very young girls particularly is equally as worrying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I always thought I had a long torso but going by that formula I apparently don't!...........i'm 5 ft 7 1/2 and find it hard to get dresses to fit me......for example if you check out the models on asos who are are 5ft 10 and I order the same dress, it's always shorter on me than it is on them, there are certain brands of dresses that I cannot wear at all because they barely cover my bum :)

I don't think I have particularly long legs either so I don't know what it is!!

Tayla wrote: »
    I always thought I had a long torso but going by that formula I apparently don't!...........i'm 5 ft 7 1/2 and find it hard to get dresses to fit me......for example if you check out the models on asos who are are 5ft 10 and I order the same dress, it's always shorter on me than it is on them, there are certain brands of dresses that I cannot wear at all because they barely cover my bum :)

I don't think I have particularly long legs either so I don't know what it is!!

Oh that formula is just a quick rough guide. I think there's a more precise one but you'd need a measuring tape and it has something to do with measuring the distance from shoulders to waist and waist to hips. I forget. :o

I remember your post in F&A. I think most dresses are designed on a standard height of 5'5" or 5'6". I have an awful time finding tops that cover my lower back or dresses that cover my bum :P I dunno how those taller models do it! They must be photoshopping the dresses!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Tayla

I remember your post in F&A.

Haha yep that was me alright......story of my life....I see a dress and I say oh that looks like it will fit me and be an ok length...I try it on and it's like "oh hello ass" :)
    I think most dresses are designed on a standard height of 5'5" or 5'6". I have an awful time finding tops that cover my lower back or dresses that cover my bum :P I dunno how those taller models do it! They must be photoshopping the dresses!! :P

I tend to wear longline tops, it's so annoying isn't it, it's such an awkward height for girls! They must photoshop them because if not then I don't understand how they could possibly fit them.

Tayla wrote: »
    Haha yep that was me alright......story of my life....I see a dress and I say oh that looks like it will fit me and be an ok length...I try it on and it's like "oh hello ass" :)

I tend to wear longline tops, it's so annoying isn't it, it's such an awkward height for girls! They must photoshop them because if not then I don't understand how they could possibly fit them.

Yeah it's so awkward! Too tall for the regular lines, too short for the tall lines!
    I find Oasis good for dresses but a lot of their tops just barely go past my tummy button so I have a 2 inch gap before the waist of my jeans :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

Slightly pear, probably, but very close to hour glass. I don't have big hips, but rather a 'Brazilian' behind which adds to the measurements on my lower half. I have a very narrow waist/torso, but my chest is a D-DD. It doesn't look it though because I'm so narrow in the torso (I wear a 30DD in strapless and a 32D with straps). I'm 5'7 and a size 6 in waist/torso, 8 in hips/bottom

Yes! I consider myself lucky because I'm really happy with my body. I'm slim, but curvy enough and well toned thanks to being involved in gymnastics and swimming from a young age. I'm on my feet most of the day and dance at night/do toning exercises for my legs, arms and abs that I learned as a gymnast. I don't do formal gyms or lift weights too much. I prefer my gymnastics conditioning exercises.

I almost never weigh myself. Don't see the point. To me, a number can't really tell you much. So I guess body shape would be the winner by default.

Sometimes. I'm an unusual bra size because of my proportions, so I often have to order online, which can be a crapshoot. I don't have too much trouble with pants or jeans. No matter how you cut it, I'm slim, so a size 8 will fit me just fine. But with slim fitting dresses, I have to buy the right 'brands,' - i.e. the ones made for women who are bit curvier on the backside. I hate the idea of spending even a little extra to get something tailored, including time. It's such a headache having to go in and get measured and wait for them to make the adjustments. So I tend to go for dresses/skirts that are high waisted and full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Villette

Fairly hourglass. I'm 5ft5 with measurements 25inch waist and 35inch inch hips. Unfortunately my chest is getting smaller, I'm now a 32C, so although I have the outline of an hourglass, I've lost the chest!

I'm quite happy. There are always things that could be improved - I wish my thighs looked more toned and I hate my upper arms, and now my chest is tiny - but I try to concentrate on the good parts! I have a flat stomach and a small waist and I really like my legs so I wear things that emphasise these! I used to be a size 12 and I hated the way I look so now I appreciate my figure more. Having said that, it has also made me realise that I looked fine before too and I wish that I had had the confidence to realise that. I've always loved fashion but I never felt I could wear what I wanted before so now that I can look back and see that I was being ridiculous, I try not to let myself say that I can't wear something now! I still don't like wearing anything sleeveless though, which I have to work on!

Body weight. I put on weight in a healthy way at least so I'm always happy enough with my shape - and my stomach is the last bit to carry any weight so from a health perspective I'm lucky. From a looks perspective I'd worry about body weight because it doesn't suit my frame and I put weight on my face!

I'm a size 8-10 depending on the item. I'm always a 10 in anything that sits on the hips - so trousers and jeans. I often find that dresses are too big on the waist in the 10 but the size 8 will strain across my chest and arms. I live in dresses and skirts anyway and just add a ribbon or belt if I need shape! I like River Island sizing, but I find Topshop is more suited to tall, thin people, and Awear clothes - besides being vanity sized - ALWAYS look wrong on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

I used to have a straight up and down figure but since I put on a few pounds, it's a slight hourglass. I have breasts and a curvy hip area now but i would still be size 8-10. Im 5'7" but my shoulders are broad. 
    I'm happy enough. For years I had an eating disorder and hated my body. So now I actually like my body. I get complimented on my figure which is nice and I don't mind saying that. But I take care of myself and don't allow myself to go overboard with eating

Probably general weight. I don't let myself put on too much weight. It's probably a leftover from the disorder but also we all know how hard it is to get it off!

I'm ok. I'm either an 8 or 10 so I'm ok. But because of my broad shoulders it's sometimes hard to not look big. Like if I wore a baggy t-shirt I'll look big so I tend to wear fitted stuff to show I have a waist! I envy narrow shouldered women - they nearly always look slim even if they're overweight.
    I used to have a problem getting trousers/jeans to fit cause I have long legs but that's not a problem now with all the extra lengths.

But ladies we have to love our bodies. I despair at how when I was younger the trauma I put my body through. We need to be like those African ladies who embrace their beautiful functioning bodies. They might be far from perfect but that doesn't stop them loving what they have.

Villette wrote: »
    and Awear clothes - besides being vanity sized - ALWAYS look wrong on me.

Oh my God, A-Wear are SO bad for vanity sizing!

Oh my God, A-Wear are SO bad for vanity sizing!

What's vanity sizing?

What's vanity sizing?

It's where clothes are marked as a smaller size than they actually are to give the wearer a sort of ego boost. It is rampant in high street shops. So, a size 12 is marked as a size 10 for example. I absolutely swim in A-Wear size 12 but my measurements indicate that I am a size 10-12. I shouldn't be swimming in a size 12. I use my measurements to figure out my size.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanity_sizing

Oh yeh a wear are brutal for that, I buy 10s in there and I'm definitely not a 10! It's a stupid concept!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

That vanity sizing thing seriously pisses me off. In Awear I don't fit into a size 6 in many of their clothes. And I'm an 8-10. Dorothy Perkins is the same...grr!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Supermummy

ya im a size 12 jeans in awear and i squeese into a size 14 in riverisland

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Rosedust84

I'm a size 10/12. I go through a love/hate thing about my body, Im not long after a having my baby and I feel like my tummy shape is ruined for life :-P I hate my stomach and thighs but I feel like if I exercise more I'll be happier..

What bothers me is every magazine I pick up, and so many tv shows are full of how to lose weight and get fit. We're living in a world where it's thought you have to be superskinny to be happy, nothing new I know. I had an eating disorder as a teen and I'm finally happy with my body, and I mightn't be a midget but I'd actually hate to loose any weight I'm happy the way I am even though I look in the mirror some days and think..."help!"

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭nessy382

I'm 8 and half st and im quiet happy with my body all i need is to tone up which im working on at the moment..

not quiet happy with my chest thought its quiet small :(

everything else is grand though.. :)

Advertisement