Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big Brother USA 2019 (Season 21)

Options
  • 18-06-2019 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭

Starting next Tuesday....

The houseguests seem like the usual mix of pretty girls, handsome alpha males and one guy over 50 for diversity (until the end of week 1 or 2 when he gets voted out early). :)

https://www.tvguide.com/galleries/big-brother-21-houseguests/

bb21-cast-header-01-680x380.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Decent start. Some annoying houseguests though (and some dopes too.) :o

That paint sequence was good fun (although the banishment is just an eviction with a game attached).

I hope Isabella's mother isn't watching. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Where can we watch this

Download only, I'm afraid.

The first proper alliance has started, and at least it's mixed gender - plenty of scope for them to turn on each other. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

This camp theme is really putting my patience to the test, had to forward through that challenge.

And what the hell happened to the post nomination music???

Took me longer than usual but I'm warming to this season.

The sooner Gr8ful start turning on each other, the better.

I'd say it's a rough one when a relative dies outside the house. Those were tough scenes to watch.

I think Bella's days are numbered.

• Advertisement

Nobody else watching? :)

HOH/Noms episode was good. Well done to HOH for not taking the easy route!

Mr E wrote: »
    Nobody else watching? :)

HOH/Noms episode was good. Well done to HOH for not taking the easy route!
    Great episode but led to nothing in the end.

Not sure how I could warm to this season. Controlling alliance is full of the typical cliquey crew. The edit seems to be downplaying how horrible they are too.

Looking at the line up of those already evicted does not paint the best of pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Assumed Cliff would just be the token older contestant but I really like him. He did so well in Battle Back and HoH. I get why he took Christie's deal but wish he'd pulled the trigger on Jack.

Now that the controlling alliance has imploded, it's anybodys game at this stage.

The sooner Jackson and Jack are out, the better it will be for the house. They are like black holes for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Will be good to see who gets the boots, was sad to see
    Sam
    go. Was hoping the other side of the house would rally around for him to stay, but not to be!!

That power that
    Christie
    has could be a game changer if/when she uses it!

• Advertisement

I think this was the last week she could use it, so it's gone now.

Saw that last night,
    Nick
    would want to be careful playing both sides.

I take it not many people are watching this??

In watching it but it's awful sh*te. Horrible and boring cast. At least the camp theme has been thrown out as expected.

Am I right in thinking they're doing 2 seasons a year going forward now? I'm starting to lose patience with the show so that's a risky move.

S.M.B. wrote: »
    In watching it but it's awful sh*te. Horrible and boring cast. At least the camp theme has been thrown out as expected.

Am I right in thinking they're doing 2 seasons a year going forward now? I'm starting to lose patience with the show so that's a risky move.

I think the three who went out the door first had a major influence on the rest of the show.

They are doing a celebrity one each year as well as the normal one.

I got mixed up with the announcement they are doing two seasons of Love Island going forward. There are rumours that CBB US won't be happening next year but its very early days.

Jeez I'm tired of this now. I'm just following to the end out of sheer stubbornness.

It's annoying how they promote "huge game changing fights" (like taco Tuesday) but then nothing actually happens. It's tiresome.

Another month to go. :(

Thought that was pretty game changing myself. Biggest turn around I can remember in some time.

Not a massive fan of those who are left in the house but I do feel like the season is delivering plenty of drama as we enter the final stretch.

Fully agree, hard to watch.

In saying that am interested to see who America votes for the prank. Could really mess up the HOH this week!

Episode 36 was one of the most uncomfortable episodes of TV I've watched in a long time. Not even entertaining, just a total car crash.

Episode 36 was one of the most uncomfortable episodes of TV I've watched in a long time. Not even entertaining, just a total car crash.

Just let the season be over already.

• Advertisement

I'm enjoying the season.

TV Guide: Big Brother 21 Fans Accuse Production of Helping Jackson Win the Power of Veto.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-21-jackson-michie-cheating-veto/

Apparently they did this for more then Jackson so I'm not sure about the outrage. What does feel suspicious is that the Final Four HOH and Final Four Veto are usually 100% mental comps and this year we had an endurance comp followed by what they said was a mental/skill/physical comp but what really was mostly physical as the questions were piss easy and the skill part required a level of physical effort too.

Jackson didn't come off too well in last night's episode.

I'd love to see
    Nicole
    take out the win. I think Jackson has it sewn up though.

I'd say Tommy will get fan fave?

Well that was awkward. I was actually squirming.
    I've never seen anyone less happy to win a half a million dollars.

Delighted for Nicole. A consolation prize, but glad she got something.

Done and dusted for another year. All being said, one of the weaker seasons in recent memory.

Very surprised that Julie explicitly brought up Jacksons banishment nominations during that segment. Thought Jack's grilling would have been the last of it but Jackson got it bad.

Production really don't do a great job during the final week but not sure they'll ever change.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

Well that was awkward. I was actually squirming.
    I've never seen anyone less happy to win a half a million dollars.

Delighted for Nicole. A consolation prize, but glad she got something.

Done and dusted for another year. All being said, one of the weaker seasons in recent memory.

Weaker than BB19? C'mon! It had a crappy start but was pretty good season once the jury phase kicked in

Just my opinion. :)

I can't even remember BB19. Big Brother is a zeitgeist show that you forget about as soon as it's finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Think it was really out of line to do that. Fair enough grill him afterwards but just let him win and be happy. Not say "so we hear you're a racist now father" and then announce the winner.

I see on Twitter people are saying if you didnt watch the feeds then you wont get it but it made the whole ending uncomfortable.
    I hate the Survivor reunion show but that format would be better than what happened on the finale.

• Advertisement

That was wrong on so many levels.

Why not have a show a few weeks back dedicated to the issues, rather than judge, jury & executioner on a live show! Pretty disgraceful :mad::mad:

Advertisement