Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Big Brother USA 2019 (Season 21)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭pooch90

Forcing an apology from Christie and Nick as well when they had no idea specifically what they were apologising for was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Was always several episodes behind, so wasn't looking at the thread all season, but just caught up and watched the finale, and I've got a bit of a rant...

I've been growing increasingly frustrated with Big Brother in the past few years, because they need to change the format for the second half of the game. Don't know if anyone else feels the same about the last few weeks, but it just gets boring.

Anyway, problems with the format aside, I couldn't stand Michie throughout, but from a game perspective he did really well, even if he is a piece of s**t human.

The whole way the controversy and issues of racism and sexism was handled in the finale was pretty f**ked up, putting people on the spot without them knowing what they're being accused of, is ridiculous. That conversation should have happened, and people should be held accountable, but production and Julie handled it poorly. Remember the years where there was hardcore racism going on in the house and CBS decided not to show any of it? They're obviously cracking down on all that now because of the controversy with Les Moonves (Julie's Husband and CBS CEO) and they clearly don't want to be accused of bias. What's most troubling is, there is a lack of diversity in Big Brother in general, and going forward they need to start making better casting decisions. It always seems to be one token older contestants, 3 or 4 minorities, and then 12-13 young white people. Would be great to see it changed up.

I'm kind of only sticking with Big Brother, because I hope next year will be some sort of All-Stars for the 20th anniversary.

Advertisement