Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to meet guys

Options
  • 30-09-2019 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Ladies where on earth can I try to meet a guy....I'm wasting time on dating apps!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

Same boat but ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Ooooooo sounds like love on boards.ie.
    Im so happppy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

I'm hoping a PM at least has been sent? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

How about while out with friends of an evening in town, or through socializing with work colleges and their friends etc? Or through some class of hobby (I hear salsa lessons can be a good one, worked for a couple of pals of mine).

I never had time for apps myself, always preferred the real life conversation thing. And I think a lot of others think the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭cena

skallywag wrote: »
    I'm hoping a PM at least has been sent? :pac:

I haven't sent anything

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I suppose it depends what kind of guys you want to meet? For example people often recommend joining a sport like tag rugby, but that would be irrelevant to you if you're not interested in guys who like sports.

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Annurca Apples

karen29070 wrote: »
    Ladies where on earth can I try to meet a guy....I'm wasting time on dating apps!

Men are everywhere, say hello and take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Hobosan

Hello fellow girlfriends. I know this amazing guy and I'll send you on his home address if you'd like to meet him.

I'm totally not that guy, I'm a trustworthy and impartial female third party.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭2 fast

Did you tru a match making service or dating coach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

There's lots of guys out begging on the streets of Dublin. Go up and make small chat and love could blossom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭LazyClouds

Dating apps depress me so much. I kinda wish speed dating was still a thing...

Advertisement