Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

seamus wrote: »
    What does anyone here think is more likely

1. An eight-year old girl was sexually assaulted in a very public place, by a man with a middle-eastern "look", who just happens to be the daughter of a criminal with a widely known reputation for being racist, especially against those with a middle-eastern "look".

2. A man with convictions for violence and losing the head, reknowned for racism, defamation and attention-seeking, attacked a man and then attempted to deflect from what he'd done by making claims that the man was a paedophile.

I know where my money is.

I have no doubt the allegations against the other man will be investigated. That doesn't mean SCYL isn't a complete scumbag though.

#dontbelieveher

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Quote me where I said that please.

You implied it by saying if it happened:
    Yaxley-Lennon should have informed the Police if this happened. The fact that he didn't

The fact is he (or the mother) did phone the police and also tried to stop him leaving.

I'd say what with Tommy being something of a twat at times he gave him a slap, but I have zero doubt that had this been some famous liberal who did this after their eight year old old had been groped, you and those who overly lean the same way would be defending them, saying good for them.
    and decided to film himself smacking someone suggests that he's just after some publicity.

Is there footage of him smacking the guy? If so, do you have a link?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

You implied it by saying if it happened:

No, I didn't.
    Incorrect, the fact is he did and also tried to stop him leaving. I'd say what with Tommy being something of a twat at times he gave him a slap, but I have zero doubt that had this been some famous liberal who did this after their eight year old old them they were groped, you and those who overly lean the same way would be defending them, saying good for them.

Sounds like you're projecting there.
    Is there footage of him smacking the guy? If so, do you have a link?

Doesn't seem to be. Mistake on my part.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    #dontbelieveher
    I believe her alright.

I don't believe him.

Tell me, what exactly did his daughter say?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Removalist

I believe her alright.

I don't believe him.

You believe her but yet you've no idea what she said. How about watch the video like the rest of us and draw your own conclusions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I believe her alright.

I don't believe him.

the man squeezed her bum

No, I didn't.

Yes you did. We have footage of the girl saying she was groped. Saying if it happened implies you doubt her story.
    Sounds like you're projecting there.

Nope, see it all the time from leftists, much different attitude whenever anything happens those who disagree with them politically. Be it non-liberals being illegally spied upon or getting split open by Antifa, same nonchalant reaction, y'all look the other way rather than condemn it and, like I said, I have no doubt the same is at play here and there would be a much different attitude had this little girl's dad been a noted liberal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

cant TR be a race baiting publicity hound AND his daughter got groped at centre parcs?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Removalist wrote: »
    You believe her but yet you've no idea what she said. How about watch the video like the rest of us and draw your own conclusions.
    I kind of lost interest at the point that Robinson feels the need to start screaming into the female officer's face about the other guy still having his mobile phone.

Funny that Stephen only felt comfortable shouting into the woman's face and stood back when shouting at the men. Maybe that's just coincidence.

If his daughter claimed something happened, then I believe that she has no reason to make that up. This is why I believe her.

That doesn't mean that anything actually untoward happened.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Yes you did. We have footage of the girl saying she was groped. Saying if it happened implies you doubt her story.

Nope, see it all the time from leftists, much different attitude whenever anything happens those who disagree with them politically. Be it non-liberals being illegally spied upon or getting split open by Antifa, same nonchalant reaction, y'all look the other way rather than condemn it and, like I said, I have no doubt the same is at play here and there would be a much different attitude had this little girl's dad been a noted liberal.

Just the usual unhinged far right drivel then. Ok.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,641 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Centre Parcs are quite expensive.

How does the unemployed Stephen afford such luxuries?

Boggles wrote: »

Israeli money. You know his house is worth nearly a million quid right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

That's an Outlaw Pete full house right there!!!

Did your missus leave you for a leftie by any chance?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    That's an Outlaw Pete full house right there!!!

Did your missus leave you for a leftie by any chance?

That would be embarrassing. Your misses leaving you for some fat neck beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

*missus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

....that lives with his parents and spends 90% of his day on the internet fighting the good fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,156 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Can we change the thread title to “Stephen Yaxley - Lennon arrested (again)” please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭BanditLuke

What has that got to do with it. Well off people, working class people, whoever it is doesn't make what happened alright.

BanditLuke wrote: »
    What has that got to do with it. Well off people, working class people, whoever it is doesn't make what happened alright.

He is not well off or working class.

He is an unemployed racist career criminal who is making pretty serious allegations.

Now a normal person, would not post a 15 minute video to his "news" website if their daughter had just been sexually assaulted, he would fully cooperate with the police, keep off the internet and not try and prejudice a potential pending case of sexual assault. (Something he is acutely aware of)

The absolute scum bag is trying to profit off the allegations because before you can play the video you are hit with a pretty big "support me" page that you have to X out of.

Grifters gonna be gifting, I guess.

He is not well off or working class.

He is an unemployed racist career criminal who is making pretty serious allegations.

Now a normal person, would not post a 15 minute video to his "news" website if their daughter had just been sexually assaulted, he would fully cooperate with the police, keep off the internet and not try and prejudice a potential pending case of sexual assault. (Something he is acutely aware of)

The absolute scum bag is trying to profit off the allegations because before you can play the video you are hit with a pretty big "support me" page that you have to X out of.

Grifters gonna be gifting, I guess.

Nice rant but you have the proof to back up the false allegation of course?

He is a scumbag btw never claimed otherwise but as he's a known racist it's possible someone took the opportunity to wind him up by sexually assaulting his daughter have yo considered that?

Either way im sure that centre parcs has CCTV everywhere so the truth will out.

• Advertisement

Just the usual unhinged far right drivel then. Ok.

It's neither unhinged, or "far right drivel", to point out hypocrisy. You can believe this girl without being a right-winger or believing that Tommy was correct in lashing out at him.

I think most parents would understand his reaction after them having their eight year old come and tell them some man groped them in a pool.

I was sceptical myself, thought he might have fed his daughter lines, but unlike some I viewed the footage before posting and it's clear that Tommy didn't do that, that he in fact gave his girl every chance to give her side and even double checked if it could have been an accident.

Don't particularly like the guy, but maybe familiarize yourself with what has alleged to have happened before commenting?

He didn't claim to have caught the guy in the act. His daughter came and told him it had happened and you can hear her repeating the allegation (timestamped below) in the clip linked to in the OP:

Jesus I feel sorry for his daughter

Nice rant but you have the proof to back up the false allegation of course?

What false allegation? :confused:

He was arrested for ABH.
    ABH carries a maximum sentence of five years and or a fine (depending on the seriousness of the offence).

For a first offence, a fine and or community order may be imposed. If the offender has previous convictions or if there are aggravating factors, a prison sentence is more likely

If found guilty he is definitely going back inside giving his record.

He was charged with common assault.

What false allegation? :confused:

He was arrested for ABH.

If found guilty he is definitely going back inside giving his record.

You know exactly what i meant.

The fact you are attempting to imply the allegation of sexual assault on a child is false.

You know exactly what i meant.

The fact you are attempting to imply the allegation of sexual assault on a child is false.

I said no such thing.

I pointed out he is trying to profit off the allegation that his child was sexually assaulted.

Totally normal behavior.

He's some dope. That extended video of him talking the police is ridiculous. I think we all understand why he'd assault people in that situation but to think the police will pat you on the back for that is deluded. Punch someone in the face multiple times, you're gonna get arrested.

I said no such thing.

I pointed out he is trying to profit off the allegation that his child was sexually assaulted.

Totally normal behavior.

Everything in your post suggests you indeed did imply that.

Are you suggesting Robinson sat his what 8 year daughter down and coached her to imply she was sexually assaulted?

What if the cameras proved otherwise he's be exposed forever and possibly serve time in jail.

BTW if anything his response to the alleged offense was very subdued. I'm no hardman but if someone had touched my daughter up like that he'd be looking at more than a bloody nose.

Everything in your post suggests you indeed did imply that.

Are you suggesting Robinson sat his what 8 year daughter down and coached her to imply she was sexually assaulted?

What if the cameras proved otherwise he's be exposed forever and possibly serve time in jail.

BTW if anything his response to the alleged offense was very subdued. I'm no hardman but if someone had touched my daughter up like that he'd be looking at more than a bloody nose.

Again I am not suggesting anything.

What I have clearly pointed out to you is that a normal person does not try and profit off a serious allegation involving their 8 year old daughter which could end up prejudicing a potential criminal trial.

Stephen is acutely aware of this as he served time in prison for doing exactly that.

What part of that is confusing you exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

Assuming the allegation is true, he should be spending more time ensuring his daughter’s welfare and that the assailant is brought to justice than whipping his followers into a frenzy and asking them for donations.

Advertisement