Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's a very curvy, wavy sculpture made with dice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

glynf wrote: »
    cutiga9d70f21.jpg

Shame. It'd be up there with the Thai restaurant called Thai Tanic and the fish & chip shop on the Shankill Road named For Cod & Ulster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Absolutely stunning.

I suppose he was wearing the underpants for when he shat himself! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I love, love, love this forum.

But.
    I'd be grateful if the Mods would kindly ban me from the "NOPE Not For The Squeamish" thread.

Please.
    I.Am.Begging.You.
    I cannot stop myself from clicking on it.
    Please.

Thanks,
    The Princess Bride.

Reason to be fearful? 1,2,3...
    (https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109349661&postcount=3452)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Tough. Get better goggles. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Unlucky The Princess Bride.. link was borked yesterday :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Tis but a scratch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭PCX

593d795fe14cb286cc43f57543b1c6e6ba85a4ecec00bd9880da42a29cedd838.png

This is a cool picture. The European Commission arrange the flags like this when the leader of any nation visits. Its not in special solidarity with Ireland in case people get the wrong impression. They do the same with the UK flag when Theresa May visits for example.

Examples below-

ml6zit.jpg

acvjhl.jpg

Tabnabs wrote: »
    onzey2ql4cf21.jpg

"They locked eyes..."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The dust does build up quite quickly on their 18 league trophies, 5 champions league trophies, 7 fa cup trophies, 8 league cups. Probably should hire another cleaner. Its a bit too much polishing for one person.
    5AXsH11.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

New Home wrote: »
    447997.jpg

This is me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Wilberto wrote: »
    This is me.

Bastard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Bastard!

Harsh thing to call someone just because they have a skinny friend :confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Harsh thing to call someone just because they have a skinny friend :confused::confused:

Lol, I find we call our best friends "c*nt" and our very worst enemies "friend".
    Or maybe that's just my little circle..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lol, I find we call our best friends "c*nt" and our very worst enemies "friend".
    Or maybe that's just my little circle..

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F91%2F15%2Fcc%2F9115cca65d6606860ab136a7d78f7767--girl-friendship-guy-friends.jpg&f=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

^ Well **** me, that's 100% right there! :D

92718.jpg

Can a mod ban another mod? Asking for a friend.

Pic unrelated, I swear.

*Shifty eyes*

:P :pac: :)

Can a mod ban another mod who brags about being skinny? Asking for a friend, too.

:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Tough. Get better goggles. :D

6a00d8341c6c5753ef0177440aeb1a970d-500wi

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If you do a search for "hyperrealistic art" you get some serious jaw-droppers. I don't know how people manage to do a tenth of that.

Not something new , just trace the image
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_obscura#30,000_BCE_to_500_BCE:_Possible_inspiration_for_prehistoric_art_and_possible_use_in_religious_ceremonies,_gnomon

4511_676d_500.jpeg

"I've had enough of your shìt, Crow."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109390551&postcount=813

https://www.instagram.com/mimles/?hl=en
    Ouch... I spent way too much time looking at and trying to figure out what was so great about somebody wearing a mask.
    Nope. No mask in any of the pictures/videos.
    face-with-head-bandage_1f915.png

F***ing amazingly done. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Is it just me or some of the pics on the cool pics thread not really cool or any wow factor? Maybe more suited to the photography random photo thread?

Cool is in the eye of the beholder. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

GBX wrote: »
    Is it just me or some of the pics on the cool pics thread not really cool or any wow factor? Maybe more suited to the photography random photo thread?

Pretty much all of the ones with ice in the picture were cool. I'm sure the water in the sea pictures was pretty cold too. The hot springs one was just taking the p1ss though, it should be in a hot pics thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

bDIcryEgF_c09_awcaSFJCNPNm0=.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

beertons wrote: »
    472800.jpg

While this may seem funny to some people, it's just not cool at all. This type of humour should never exist. #consent.

/Serious noggin.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Suckler

astrofluff wrote: »
    While this may seem funny to some people, it's just not cool at all. This type of humour should never exist. #consent.

/Serious noggin.

#consent? This isn't twitter.

Advertisement