Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

Guinness is reputed to do the opposite in most people 🧐 at least guys in one of my former workplaces condemned the state of the jax after being used by known Guinness drinkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,441 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Oh the accompanied farts are wild , but the main log is much better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Was in Croker yesterday at the Club Finals. Wet and windy - just like my arse as I made my way to the shítter to get rid of last night's dinner.

Got lazy and decided to head into the facilities in section 328 - Lower Hogan, Midfield Line; where people congregate for pints before the throw in.

Only 5 cubicles available. Was starting to do the old "early house shuffle" when one of them became available.

Massive unit arrived out from the trap - 20 stone, Thomas's hat, Supermacs jacket, Levi jeans, Dunnes Stores brown boots. Reading the programme as he gripped the dregs of his plastic pint glass with his teeth.

In I went. Holy sweet Mother of Lourdes. Had made some attempt to flush, but most of the load was still sitting there. Had coated the pan with the follow through as well. The colour of a 70's bathroom suite.

Ended up having to do a stand back in the cubicle and hit the flush button with your shoe job before I could even contemplate approaching it. Even then it was a squat, hold the breath, and get the hell out of dodge scenario.

Did the best I could to make the scene presentable, but you can't do much with historical monuments.

At least when I opened the door it was a Nordie heading in after me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Had a few can's of Lidl's finest last night and felt the sherriff's badge twitch around 11pm.Headed to the lav and flung out a few stool's,sounded like a load of mackeral thrown back into the sea.Wipe up was'nt to bad,firm with a slight fudge consistency.Flushed the jacks and nothing left in the bowl,except a load of skid marks in the bottom of the bowl,reminded me of a map of the British rail network in the 1920's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Slideways

Been a tumultuous couple of weeks. Weather and some poor life choices have played havoc with me deposits.

Today, you’ll all be happy to hear, has seen a change of fortune. Had a few pears yesterday, drank plenty of fluids and dropped off some Cuban cigars like they were teflon coated and dipped in WD40.

Bounced out of the ensuite like a new man.

• Advertisement

Good to hear. Had 8 pints and a feed of chicken wings last night watching the match.

Crop dusted out a load of arse muesli just there. Whiff of Frank’s Hot Sauce off it. Feel quite raw down there. Could be time to see if there’s any sudocream and a disposable glove in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Try Bepanthen instead of Sudocreme. The relief is instant. I found it a life saver after I had the worst ring ever following a weekend of strong Belgian beer in Brussels.

Took your advice and visited the chemist for a tube of Bepanthen. The tasty bird with the tremendous norks working behind the counter asked me what it was for, “severe personal itching” was my reply.

Got home and applied liberally to the rivet. Top class, great advice, thanks.

I’m a chap who gets extremely itchy bollocks from time-to-time. I’ll apply a coat of it to them and get back with my findings.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,112 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

If you washed your bollox a bit more often you wouldn’t have jock itch.

Probably a coating of bag brie like a badly skimmed wall on the region.

Tip of the face cloth and the toothbrush around gutthers is the answer.

Less of the personals please, Brendan.

I will have you know that the entire “fruit bowl” is kept to the highest standards of grooming and hygiene.

Shower daily with the power shower getting right into the nooks and cranny’s. Comprehensive drying with a towel if herself is around, or with her hairdryer is she isn’t. Then some light nonscented talcum and a spray of Lynx Africa.

You could display it in a show to be honest.

Post edited by Bobson Dugnutt on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭You the man

Debated about posting this but anyways...I'm blessed to be a fine healthy lad with a hefty enough member. I dunno is it age or what but recently while sitting to lay an egg at home, I've often had a touch of a half 'lazy one' on. Problem is it's deffo kissing the underside of the rim where none of us can see and further down than I would like in the pot.. Where in the etiquette stakes does this sit?

The helmet has frequently had blue loo on it..

Can pots with a wider diameter be bought?

I notice in the disabled toilets in work, they are a taller unit so dipping for oil isn't and issue there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Got 5 ply tissue in Tesco the other day. Makes a huge difference, 2 wipes with one square is all you need for an average shìte

Look at Billy Fúcking Bigshot here with his 5-ply. Probably needs it after his dinner of a full roast duck stuffed with foie gras.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,559 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Slideways

sure if it’s that big, haul it out and fling it over yer shoulder while you’re dropping the Crosbies off

I’m in town and decided to make room for the pints before the match kicks off. Some disgusting bastard had left a sweaty arse eagle on the back of the seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,030 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Lynx, you can't beat that for a touch of class.

Life ain't always empty.

I once watched a programme on Channel Four where a professional toilet expert stated that the standard jax does not have sufficient front-to-back dimension to suit the average or larger gentleman. He stated, and in no uncertain terms, that one may have to choose between skidding the back and kissing the front in a most unwelcome way. One's choice would depend on whether one was home, or away, so as to speak.

Life ain't always empty.

Seems to be fractured also (ah, no, wait, it's just a shadow)

I thought we had an unspoken convention here, no pics otherwise things could go downhill rather rapidly and the whole thing might be locked - don't give them any fuckin' excuse, it's hardly a [sheriff's] badge of honour that the most active thread on Boards is about shiteing.

Also this thread is about quality creative and descriptive writing.

Life ain't always empty.

good call HD..firstly may I apologise to Bobby for suggesting his "fruit bowl' might not be properly tended to.

Had been very bound after a long haul on important company business and burst a clump of Farmers just after arriving home so was not in good humour.

I tend to fire from the 'shotgun' position on public shïtters especially after a lad in a Kerry jersey exited the trap and left a log like Burmese python stuck to the back of the pan.The 'afters' were left on the seat.

Like the Covid advice... keep your distance in these situations.

• Advertisement

I take your feedback. It was just the seat. I was in Croke Park a few weeks back and could have taken a photo of something so horrific it would have caused interpol to shut the place down.

Brendan, accept your apology. I know you’ve spoken before of a diet consisting almost exclusively of strong European lager, microwaveable cheeseburgers, hotdogs from a jar, and bags of cheap Bombay Mix. You must be very bound up. Iceland closing down must have devastated you as well.

Remember folks, people can be struggling out there.

I’ve been pretty good lately , but I got rumblings in my belly so went for a sit down . Looking at the loo , you would have thought someone took a bucket of run oil and emptied it down the bog .

Any significant event in your life that might be behind it, CJ?

A week at home drinking slightly out of date cans of stout, a visit to an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, news that the mother in law is coming to stay for a week?

Or just one of those great mysteries of the universe?

Buying a nitrosurge might explain the colour , but not the consistency as I’ve had dinners of meat and spuds all week

Can't explain the produce of the last week either, a dreadful pasty consistency which was never completely either out nor in, if you get me. Consomme-style diarrhoea would have almost been preferable.

Finally obtained relief earlier today, a proper clear out followed by a good blast of the shower hose set to Japanese mode, a.k.a. hidden nugget destroyer. I'm a new man.

Life ain't always empty.

Tipping away at a 10 pack of nitrosurges myself this evening. Quality product in fairness. Get the usual complaints the next day about the volume and nature of the farts, but you learn to just stop listening to that stuff. If you get involved in a debate about it then it ends up with a visit to IKEA or Harvey Norman at best.

We can send something like the James Webb into space, but we still haven't worked out why we go from once-a-day at 8am examples to visiting the thunderbox 6 times before 11.

You've been married for more than a few years BD by the sound of things. It's not all bad, considering the modern dating scene - my jaysus. Trade her in for a newer model who spends her day doing fcuked up square eyebrows halfway up the back of her head - jaysus - there'd have to be some qware compensation for puttin' up with the likes of that and you need to factor your vs. her life expectancy into that.

Life ain't always empty.

left two ripe full arśe cheeks of rotten feeshus in a Diner on the way up for the Rugby..

Good job I got rid of the load as if the Goys were camped on the Italian line for a while could have packed the panties

Come on de Oirlandt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Just wondering if any of our regular contributors were over in Midlands of the UK this weekend? Coming back through B'Ham airport Saturday night there were several sets of appalling golf trousers in the queue for the gate and the jax nearest to it was in ruins.

• Advertisement

Doubt it was Brendan anyway. His idea of a golf trip is the society in his local pub. 4 pints before they get on the bus, shooting 105 in some parkland in Longford, huge feed of cheap steak, 4 more pints, then back to the local for 6 more. Lots of guffawing and thick jackeen accents.

Nightmare stuff.

Advertisement