Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,048 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I love empty airplanes 😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha was zooming in for the view out the window, oops

what freedom looks like for me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Looks heavenly Smurf 😍😍

😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I live in fear of the person I handover to being late 🙄 the risk being pretty real on the mornings I finish up..

• Advertisement

I need to go on some sort of diet, what fits stout and spuds?

Just back from working in Cork all weekend, it's a great city now, they have done brilliant things there over the lockdown.

So tired, have to work 2moro and then college 2moro evening....roll on Tues morning!

Hope married life is good Grem 😁

Thanks Bubbly, hope all is well.. Am a busy fecker meself too.. Much tae and coffee in the near future, hope you get some rest..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Ahh bed, you were missed..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

At home, getting ready to head out with the OH for a drive and maybe a bite to eat at Powerscourt if we get there on time.

Feels really weird to be pottering around the gaff on a Monday and not be in work. 😁☺️ Off work on stress leave (as my GP insisted) until Oct 24. She also asked me not to check work emails, LinkedIn etc..

Starting my day mental health programme at the Hampstead Day clinic tomorrow morning. Really looking forward. 😊👍👍 A stint there in 2017/18 really helped me turn the corner in my crippling anxiety and alcoholism at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭4Ad

In Shannon airport having a pre flight drink wondering if any Wherer"s are lurking nearby ??

I said I wouldn't have a drink...didn't last long..

I spent many a day camping around that airport watching planes, guess that hobby paid off :)

Awake, contemplating work.. Poop..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Stupid internet gone down here , again . If the bill wasn't paid they'd be quick enough to cut you off , not so quick to get it back up and running though!

Happy Rainy Murky Monday evening!

Apparently half of social media is down, maybe more people come here!.

Lol Grem true !! Apparently it's a global issue ! (According to Vodafone anyway!)

Yeah eir, voda, at&t, hayps of comms companies saying same

The auld phone shall have to be used as a hotspot later to download a few episodes of Chicago Med to watch during the early hours of the morning I think . Can't see them back up and running anytime soon tbh .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out for a bite to eat on the Southside with my OH.

Whilst waiting for my food to arrive, thought I'd quickly check FB for my Dickie Dip fundraiser status- no joy after several attempts.

Thought it was an issue with my phone - but it looks like FB, Twitter, Instagram etc are all down this evening....

Cyber attack?? 😱😱🤔🤔

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Advertisement

I feel like there may have been a severe internal boo boo at fb hq, on purpose or not after the whistleblower, who knows?

I’m ok guys Snapchat is still live 😄😄

I can't feckin barely get around instagram, twitter and here will do fine ta..

You calling me desperate 😯😯😯😯😯

😛

I was on snapchat for like a day once and it was all far too busy for me 😨

It depends on who you follow on it same with Twitter etc

I felt i was getting notified every few seconds on snapchat, probably could have given it more time but video selfie stuff and soccer jokes were all i really saw so left again. As i said to Mam last night, i'm not with whatever 'it' is now 🤣

I have neither fb , snap chat nor twitter . Cannot be dealing with all that tbh , had fb years ago , not bothered with any of them . Each to their own though if it's what others like ☺

TLDR - Mam old and set in her ways 😂

I'd say i'm the same as a hayp of people, it's handy to contact friends who have pished off to far off corners of the world. Too lazy then to improve my methods of course..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

1st night in my new place. Missing my kids like hell , but onwards and upwards.

Advertisement