Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My guess is that by next weekend Grem and the missus will be Mrs and Mrs , possibly happen between Wednesday-Friday ....and I'm probably so wrong 🙈☺

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You'd be absolutely correct Mam, Friday to be exact 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My work life is slowly returning to normal with the exception on the days off.

Caviar for lunch :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Night owl gal

Thanks Grem, it went ok 😀

Now at the folk's house for the weekend

Yaay🙌

Lucky guess really , I just remembered you saying off work for two days , back in for a few , then off for ten days or something .

Hope everyone has an easy going evening .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,085 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's not enough notice for us to get our new frocks and head pieces though, Mam 🥲

To thine own self be true

Leathers and lace PM , comfy boots and helmets for the bikes as head wear , sorted !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bang on Mam i'd be wearing new rocks and combats if i could 🤣

Love New Rocks , only ever owned one pair many moons ago..

I'm sure no matter what you wear you'll still be yourself Grem !

Unreal pricey but a feckin lovely boot.. Ah sure yeah i'll always be me alright 😅

• Advertisement

Oh, gogglebox is back!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Irish one back a few weeks ch4 one last night! Love both.

Does the irish one be on a player anywhere?. Are the Tully lads still on it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

The Cavan twins have gone.

Not sure about the player but I'd say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,085 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Tadgh is all grown up now. I love the relationship between him and his granny.

To thine own self be true

Must go back and watch that, it wasn't bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

Grem I shall be ready for Friday 😉👍🎉🎉🥳🥳

Thanks Auto, i'll get the fire brigade on standby 😏

For the 7th time, footlocker have cancelled my order....8th times a charm!!

That's just bizarre, they'll be discontinued before you successfully order them!.

• Advertisement

I didn’t know they sold shoes for hooves 🤔😄😄😄

😄😄😄😄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Getting ready to head over to my OH’s place to start a good few days packing his stuff up and moving furniture out as he has to be fully moved out by Sept 30. So quite a lot to do...

A good old college friend dropped into our place for a cuppa and a catch-up earlier on. Beautiful early Autumn day out there today! 😎🌞🌈

Lazy Sunday here , only ventured out once in the car (miracle in itself) , two different lazy dinners also , but damned tasty ☺

Went for a carvery dinner today, first time in about 2 years!

God it was yum!!!!! 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My usual flying colleague is making me jealous by sending photos from the Maldives, after spending most of the last 18 months locked up, he decided that he owned his wife a break, so they are in a lovely villa with its own private beach, and all this luxury for only €10,000 for 5 nights. (not including air fare :))

Oof 10k though.. All relative i guess. My spendy week is a tenth of that haha

Deskside with a sammich

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, winding down. It's back to the daily commute tomorrow. Feels weird to be honest.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Ffs, 10,000 euro for five days!

No way!

maybe around the world for a few months, not five days!

Advertisement