Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Margaret Cash steals €300 worth of clothes from Penneys and aftermath/etc!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Prince William

It's disgusting the hate that has been written about travellers on this website for 20 years but this is a dying website, the traveling people will still be here and getting their entitlements long after this website is closed and forgotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

It's disgusting the hate that has been written about travellers on this website for 20 years but this is a dying website, the traveling people will still be here and getting their entitlements long after this website is closed and forgotten.
    Not even dedicated enough to trolling to keep their account open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Dante7 wrote: »
    She won't get a five bedroomed house. The tide has turned after the Casey vote and the council are now emboldened to tell her to **** off, in the knowledge that the public are behind them. She would be well advised to grab a three bedroomed house if it was offered, while there are plenty of working people on the housing list who have paid income tax.

I don't share your confidence that the Council will tell her to fcuk off.

She'll eventually get her 5 bedroom house. Or 6 bedroom house. Or 7 bedroom house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

How is it they can understand everything the other writes......

Ahem, drum roll please.

They Cant.

Thank you, thank you.
    All I could find was them battering a 13 year old boy: https://www.thejournal.ie/christopher-connors-sentencing-3963728-Apr2018/

Big, hardy men eh.
    "What are you doing in our country?", I could ask them the same question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭xi5yvm0owc1s2b

She needs a 5 bedroom house. One bedroom for her and her husband. One for the daughter and 3 for the 6 sons.

Given that she's currently claiming to be single because her husband has gone off with another woman, surely she and the daughter could share a room and then three boys could share each of the other two rooms.

• Advertisement

What was the story with the marriage on Jan 8th? A poster mentioned it a while back but I don't think anything was clarified but it supposedly involved Maggie's fella (and presumably Maggie).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Big, hardy men eh.
    "What are you doing in our country?", I could ask them the same question.

John Connors can then be seen knocking the child to the ground with a punch and kicking him while he was on the ground.

What an upstanding member of society.

What was the story with the marriage on Jan 8th? A poster mentioned it a while back but I don't think anything was clarified but it supposedly involved Maggie's fella (and presumably Maggie).

Went looking for info on this and found nothing so looks like BS unless someone can clarify with any FB updates?

I did find this weirdness though. Seriously, the further down you scroll, the weirder it gets.
    https://www.dreshare.com/margaret-cash/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I did find this weirdness though. Seriously, the further down you scroll, the weirder it gets.

Dafuq?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Dafuq?

+1

• Advertisement

Went looking for info on this and found nothing so looks like BS unless someone can clarify with any FB updates?

How did they figure out her bra size? And when did little Miley change gender?

Check out her husbands Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/johny.mcarty.1

Dafuq?

Right?

When did she graduate from "high school"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Wow that's so much info.. Where did they can half of that like..

On the marriage thing, they're already married, that link is wrong in saying they are divorced, I've never seen anything from them to indicate that as you need to be separated for 4-5 years to get one and they've only been apart for like 4 months.

On the 7th/8th of this month it looks like they may of renewed their vows or something along those lines. Also looks like from previous posts / comments that he has been back staying with them since Xmas but no confirmation post of that from her yet.

On the 7th she commented on a couple of posts that were like 'good luck tomorrow' etc. then on the morning of the 8th he posted 'Got married' to his page and then she commented on some picture that appeared to show them together dressed wedding-like - will try to find this again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I had a good laugh at this one.
    Love to do: Shopping and travelling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

sligojoek wrote: »

Robbing and travelling abroad.....

Nothing actual travellers did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Dante7 wrote: »
    She won't get a five bedroomed house. The tide has turned after the Casey vote and the council are now emboldened to tell her to **** off, in the knowledge that the public are behind them. She would be well advised to grab a three bedroomed house if it was offered, while there are plenty of working people on the housing list who have paid income tax.

The publics general attitude towards travellers has been known for decades, did not stop the state endlessly pandering to travellers at the insistence of the Liberal media and left wing academia

How did they figure out her bra size?

Looks like nonsense to me. AFAIK, there is no such thing as bra size 33B. The band size in inches is always an even number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

Looks like nonsense to me. AFAIK, there is no such thing as bra size 33B. The band size in inches is always an even number.

It's written by an illiterate and has grammar and spelling errors so one would assume she wrote it herself. Also she can't be divorced unless first of all she was officially married and not traveller married and then separated for 4 years and she's up there commenting on his photo with hearts etc so it hasn't been long, all bull for the media

sexmag wrote: »
    It's written by an illiterate and has grammar and spelling errors so one would assume she wrote it herself. Also she can't be divorced unless first of all she was officially married and not traveller married and then separated for 4 years and she's up there commenting on his photo with hearts etc so it hasn't been long, all bull for the media

That page seems to be a combination of facts gleaned from newspaper articles and make-believe. I don't think she wrote this herself.

As for her marriage, it's unclear to me whether she and her "husband" are actually married or just long-time cohabitants. She is Cash and he is McCarthy -- why didn't she change her name, as most Travellers do?

The irony!

• Advertisement

That page seems to be a combination of facts gleaned from newspaper articles and make-believe. I don't think she wrote this herself.

As for her marriage, it's unclear to me whether she and her "husband" are actually married or just long-time cohabitants. She is Cash and he is McCarthy -- why didn't she change her name, as most Travellers do?

She had another Facebook page with the name McCarthy added on. She claimed that someone else set it up and it was fake. It had many photos similar to her current Facebook page. It doesn’t suit her agenda to be married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

He just changed his status to married on facebook so that would indicate they got back together on that date.
    But since the she has gone on a big rant about him not respecting her.

:D
    I missed that. Absolutely amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Vicarious Function

Why is this thread still up and running? Does any human being deserve public shaming at this level?

Roll on legislation that will deal with social media that can behave in this way. Shame on you, Boards.ie, not to mention the low-life's that keep contributing to this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Why is this thread still up and running? Does any human being deserve public shaming at this level?

Yes.

Why wouldn't it still be up and running

She was all over the papers yesterday

I'd go a few levels higher.

Roll on legislation that will deal with social media that can behave in this way. Shame on you, Boards.ie.

She does a good enough job on her own.

Funny in relation to her comments on the Irish sun

Grace Padwick wer was I evicted?? And I have a job :)

She's a comedian is Margaret

• Advertisement

The fact a person has been through the courts for an offense ought to enough - not the continuous naming and shaming that goes on here. Who gives people the right to treat another human being like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Unfortunately when you conduct your affairs in public you are going to garnish scrutiny some of it benign some of it nasty such is life. If offends your sensibilities I believe the 'unfollow' function works quite well as does the don't open thread option.

That same person was able to afford a €600 communion suit for her son before she appears in court over stealing €300 worth of clothes from Pennys

Plenty of her antics well worth discussing

What was the last guy, 111 posts? 100 to go.

The title of this thread has to do with a single incident which happened three months ago and was dealt with legally. End of! Who has the right to continually drag this out day after day in social media? This person is being victimized unfairly on this forum.

Get a life, you people.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    That same person was able to afford a €600 communion suit for her son before she appears in court over stealing €300 worth of clothes from Pennys

Plenty of her antics well worth discussing

Stop that nonsense.
    Just say the rosary and everything will be grand!

A copy and share = a prayer

86e125161d505506ab7f84831fcfd719.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The title of this thread has to do with a single incident which happened three months ago and was dealt with legally. End of! Who has the right to continually drag this out day after day in social media? This person is being victimized unfairly on this forum.

Get a life, you people.

Everyone here, thats who.

I'd wager that everyone here also has a life. One filled with hard work and taxes that fund this wan's lifestyle.

The fact a person has been through the courts for an offense ought to enough - not the continuous naming and shaming that goes on here. Who gives people the right to treat another human being like that?

She put herself and her children in the public eye by posting photos of them sleeping in a Garda station. She’s continuing to court the media by giving interviews on TV, Radio and in the print media. When asked about personal responsibility by one interviewer, she stormed off.
    She has claimed that the government is robbing her. Of what she hasn’t said, but they are the ones supporting her. She steals from a shop yet can afford to buy tickets for “raffles” of dolls and cars.
    I could go on, but I’m sure you get the picture. Bottom line is people who work hard to support their families are really cheesed off at what this person demands and will no doubt get just by demanding it.

Get a life, you people.

Threads can evolve and go on tangents, that's natural. Its still about the same subject generally, Margaret Cash.

You don't think she has done anything wrong then I take it? Or is it just that people are still talking about her? I would prefer not to have ever known who she was but there you go.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Get a life, you people.

The level of obsession that the losers in this thread have with this woman is bordering on mental illness.

Have you made a compliant to a Mod? As myself and many others are going to ignore you get a life suggestion.

• Advertisement

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    The level of obsession that the losers in this thread have with this woman is bordering on mental illness.

You think everyone on AH is a loser Ciaran so I wouldn't take too much heed of your opinion.

tuxy wrote: »
    Stop that nonsense.
    Just say the rosary and everything will be grand!

A copy and share = a prayer

Have a look at the 10 commandments while you're at it Maggie. There's one there that says, "Thou shall not steal".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Roll on legislation that will deal with social media that can behave in this way. Shame on you, Boards.ie, not to mention the low-life's that keep contributing to this thread.
    Take a deep breath, conserve your precious outrage for something more worthy, be more honest and just *think*...

- She puts herself in the spotlight constantly
    - Her behaviour is appalling - selfish, dishonest, aggressive, rude, self entitled and ungrateful (not to mention the criminality) - we are not the lowlives here, nor the ones that should feel ashamed. She doesn't give a sh1t about anyone so you're being a mug to get offended on her behalf.
    - She's not a timid, vulnerable little victim - she can take care of herself.

Ask yourself what kind of way is it to be thinking that internet comments about dreadful behaviour is worse than the dreadful behaviour.

Also, use your anger for people like her unfortunate neighbours, for people who need state supports, like the sick, disabled, carers, those laid off in their 50s and struggling to find work because of their age - who are being robbed by the likes of her.

Use it for people who work hard, struggle to meet outgoings and don't get a thing despite paying their taxes while this freeloader gets everything for nothing - and demands it.

Because right now you don't look like you give a sh1t about them and are only interested in virtue signalling on behalf of someone who is very well looked after indeed. And that to me is what's shameful.

Ciaran_B wrote:

So people giving out about a freeloading lifestyle is on the same level as mental health issues. Although that you mention it I believe mental health issues are greater in the Traveller community than the settled community. I wonder is it environmental or prehaps the intermarrying?

Have a look at the 10 commandments while you're at it Maggie. There's one there that says, "Thou shall not steal".

Jesus himself was a traveller and had no time for country people, they are fair game.

You don't think she has done anything wrong then I take it? .......

A stupid assumption on your part, Deebles McBeebles!!!!!! Where have I said that? Typical of the type of "reasoning" that takes place on this thread.

Time to shut it down, Boards.ie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,721 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Famous people born on April 20th;

Adolf Hitler
    George Takei
    Andy Serkis
    Carmen Electra
    Margaret Cash

You can never keep a good thread un-Godwin'd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Check out her husbands Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/johny.mcarty.1

Anyone brave enough to click this link on Johny's page?:
    471245.jpg

A stupid assumption on your part, Deebles McBeebles!!!!!! Where have I said that? Typical of the type of "reasoning" that takes place on this thread.

Time to shut it down, Boards.ie.

I asked you a question, two actually.

"You don't think she has done anything wrong then I take it? Or is it just that people are still talking about her?"

Can you answer it before you lose your head and get banned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,814 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

If the government did have legislation in place Magaret would also be prosecuted seeing how she spoke about Niall Boylan, the government, anybody who questions her, etc.
    Some people just want censorship of everything!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement