Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Anyone try the Medux router device yolk?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,768 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I had one delivered and sent it back
    Leaving that plugged in for two years reading all the traffic for the payout isn’t worth the hassle in my opinion

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭rpurfield

Has anyone been using Listener Insights? It comes up as OpinionAPP on the app on the phone. It started out great but it's got very few surveys lately.

I found the Mastercard from Red C much better than the cheque, certainly less hassle anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

DebJZ wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend Opinion World. They stiffed me, and were very unhelpful.
    Not sound IMO.

I second this, also had trouble with them and left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭johnire

Same for me-I left them last year.
    Gormal wrote: »
    I second this, also had trouble with them and left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 VesnaLukic

Trustpilot have a thing going...They get subscriptions from businesses. Trustpilot say they get paid for "promoting" the business. In reality, Trustpilot is very untrustworthy. if a business has a subscription, Trustpilot will delete any review flagged by that business as part of the "process". Then, that business will contact you directly, asking for information. Some Irish companies ensure that you cannot reply, its a dead link. So, Trustpilot, dont get any explanation of the bad review, therefore they can keep bad reviews off the scorecard. Some Irish businesses get their staff to write good 5 star reviews. I have make a recent complaint to Trustpilot, its been 15 days and no response yet

Wooper wrote: »
    I edited out the 'offensive language' and they reported my review for a THIRD time within hours, again it's for a sentence that contained nothing offensive.

They are slowly reporting every sentence of the review.. it's bizarre and god knows why trustpilot would even allow it but at this stage I'm just curious to see how far they'll go just to hush up one bad review..

If I didn't already know there's something dodgy there, I do now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bmc58

Ha,ha.You must be on the beer.Never heard of it.Are they a survey company?

rpurfield wrote: »
    Has anyone been using Listener Insights? It comes up as OpinionAPP on the app on the phone. It started out great but it's got very few surveys lately.

I found the Mastercard from Red C much better than the cheque, certainly less hassle anyway.

I was sceptical of the Mastercard from RED C,but it worked fine for me in May.Getting another one this month so hope it works the same.

bmc58 wrote: »
    Ha,ha.You must be on the beer.Never heard of it.Are they a survey company?

that is a bit rude :(
    it is offered via red c and irish opinions quite often for those that say they are willing to test or trial things at home, i think it pays €250

OmegaGene wrote: »
    it is offered via red c and irish opinions quite often for those that say they are willing to test or trial things at home, i think it pays €250

It was said in jest,taking into account the time of the post and the description.I'm glad you're not a mod.I'm sure you would have Yellow Carded me or worse for falling below your standards.;)

• Advertisement

Who offers that much to test things at home?

Who offers that much to test things at home?

It’s a 2 year project and the money is paid over time, they send you a device to connect to your router/modem and plug it into the power, they claim it is testing speed but I didn’t trust it and sent the device back

It’s a 2 year project and the money is paid over time, they send you a device to connect to your router/modem and plug it into the power, they claim it is testing speed but I didn’t trust it and sent the device back

I’ll take your word and it do it but why don’t you trust them? with this box it’s interesting to know you opinion

I’ll take your word and it do it but why don’t you trust them? with this box it’s interesting to know you opinion

Who knows what they are harvesting when it’s connected 24/7

Who knows what they are harvesting when it’s connected 24/7

Well they are not giving you €250 for nothing.There must be something in it for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭jc77

Well they are not giving you €250 for nothing.There must be something in it for them.

This is paid out as €10/month. Anyone can sign up for the survey by going direct to the company: Medux

I signed up for it last night, but got rejected. They required a speedtest result & my internet is complete rubbish.

jc77 wrote: »
    This is paid out as €10/month. Anyone can sign up for the survey by going direct to the company: Medux

I signed up for it last night, but got rejected. They required a speedtest result & my internet is complete rubbish.

But the question still remains.What do they want from you?There must be a financial gain for them.

RED C gone very quiet this week for me .No survey at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

RED C gone very quiet this week for me .No survey at all.

Might be a demographics issue. I had three this week.

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    I’ve had a few totalling up to €15 so all good here too
    Surveys vary depending on profile

• Advertisement

Jim_Hodge wrote: »

Still can't complain,waiting for the €50 code this month next week.

Since I signed up for irish opinions I’ve yet to get a survey and I filled out my profile, is it rare they sent out surveys?

Since I signed up for irish opinions I’ve yet to get a survey and I filled out my profile, is it rare they sent out surveys?

I check the dashboard a few times a day and usually can get €10 built up over 2 days, they never email me anymore

No,you get quite a few on your home account.You need to check in regulary to see whats on offer.You will get screened out of some but you will also get to do some.But check your IO page regularly for options.

Anyone get a payout from RED C this month yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,958 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I got an email asking if I wanted to wait until they are doing cheques again or take the voucher thing they sent last month.
    I told them I'll hold out for the cheque.

I got an email asking if I wanted to wait until they are doing cheques again or take the voucher thing they sent last month.
    I told them I'll hold out for the cheque.

Intresting.I might do that myself if I get the offer as I'm due €50 this month myself.

it does not arrive until the third week of the month normally

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

3 surveys from redc today €11 in the bag, over the €50 this month, 3 cheques now built up, partner has 2 cheques waiting, nice little bundle to come

• Advertisement

3 surveys from redc today €11 in the bag, over the €50 this month, 3 cheques now built up, partner has 2 cheques waiting, nice little bundle to come

Got a €5 offer from "a partner" from RED C,first this week ,screened out .C'est la vie.

Advertisement