Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saturday July 11th

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Nice win by Patrick Sarsfield again. A very game horse.

BoldReason wrote: »
    He's 3/10 for a place on the machine

My bad, I was looking only at Oddschecker where I think he was best price 2/9 in PP; thought that 1/10 might be incorrect or outdated.. No account to check machine prices.

My bad, I was looking only at Oddschecker where I think he was best price 2/9 in PP; thought that 1/10 might be incorrect or outdated.. No account to check machine prices.

FYI you don't need an account to look at the prices.

I really like Lightning Amber in the last here. I'd say probably my best bet of the day. The favorite is plenty short enough. 10/1 is very very fair. Got a horrid trip last time against Patrick Sarsfield and stayed on into a well beaten 6th.
    She won her maiden nicely and also ran a nice race on handicap debut.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

Dark Vader

• Advertisement

Dark Vader

They are after having some cut off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

That was a dreadful ride from colin Keane on Leadership Race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dayjur

7.15 thaffaq 14/1
    8.30 Buyer beware 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Rabbit Redux

Really nice run from Paul Cole's Duke of Hazzard to finish third in the Group 2 at Ascot today. Should tee him up nicely for a race at Glorious Goodwood at the end of the month, and the Celebration Mile in August. He's a fair few pounds better at the Sussex track.

Advertisement