Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Gets Hit By a Train - NSFW

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

It's already out there on youtube. I can't censor that. So to all users please keep any jokes to yourself and be respectful.

Sorry...not trying to back seat mod at all here, and normally i couldn't really give a toss what's posted, but could linking to a video elsewhere of a man being hit by a train in what seems to be a high quality video not be seen as a bit graffic and not in good taste on a forum where there's no requirement to be over 18 etc.?

Regardless of whether it's hosted on youtube or rotten or anywebsite?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Here, could someone just describe the whole thing, I've been hearing a good bit about this vid, but really don't want to click any links, any links.

A description gives me an informed choice, and allows the curiosity in me to not make that choice, if its appeased.

I'm not sure if I want to see this ****.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Sorry...not trying to back seat mod at all here, and normally i couldn't really give a toss what's posted, but could linking to a video elsewhere of a man being hit by a train in what seems to be a high quality video not be seen as a bit graffic and not in good taste on a forum where there's no requirement to be over 18 etc.?

Regardless of whether it's hosted on youtube or rotten or anywebsite?

It's been marked as NSFW. Beyond that I think it that the responsibility is left up to the user. whether they decide to open the link or not is up to them. Offering users the option to click on the link in an environment where jokes are not tolerated would seem the better option IMO. Nobody wants to be censored regardless of how hard it is to sit through such a video.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Here, could someone just describe the whole thing, I've been hearing a good bit about this vid, but really don't want to click any links, any links.

A description gives me an informed choice, and allows the curiosity in me to not make that choice, if its appeased.

I'm not sure if I want to see this ****.

A guy is messing on the track and the cctv footage shows him skipping about on the lines, and a steam train comes around the corner and smacks him dead on... :(

A guy is messing on the track and the cctv footage shows him skipping about on the lines, and a steam train comes around the corner and smacks him dead on... :(

And that results in some very horrific sh1t?

Like, he doesn't just ragdoll, he bursts open...?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And that results in some very horrific sh1t?

Like, he doesn't just ragdoll, he bursts open...?

Bit of both, he's literally flattened...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Why are people watching this?

*loses faith in humanity*

Bit of both, he's literally flattened...

Fcuk that then.

2 girls 1 cup, I can lol at that at this stage, this, no, fcuk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I lol'ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

OMG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

It's been marked as NSFW. Beyond that I think it that the responsibility is left up to the user. whether they decide to open the link or not is up to them. Offering users the option to click on the link in an environment where jokes are not tolerated would seem the better option IMO. Nobody wants to be censored regardless of how hard it is to sit through such a video.
    It's already out there on youtube. I can't censor that. So to all users please keep any jokes to yourself and be respectful.

ok.....

well, be respectful and don't joke around kids...let the man die with dignity as you watch him splatter accross your computer screen. ;) And if you happen to be 7 and like looking at the funny videos on here and you inadvertantly link to a video of a man being liquidated by a train through the boards forums, don't go crying to mammy....you were told it's not safe for work.

Fair point.

tits=nsfw

gory death=not suitable for boards.

I'm pro-remove the link, it has no place as a 'cool link'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

oh my god that was teh worst thing I've EVER seen :(
    There should be a puke smiley for this type of crap :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

tbh wrote: »
    http://www.b3ta.com/links/Man_gets_hit_by_a_Train

Read the comments first and decide whether you want to watch it or not.

Bahahahahaha,that reeks of awesomeness,

Oh my. I'm speechless. Was that really his leg? I mean his leg!! And what happened to his head was just .. ..

I don't even know. Damn my curiosity. It just ruined my stomach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

OMFG thats grusome... doubt he survived

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Am I the onlky person who thinks it could be a fake? Yer man is skipping toward the camera conveniently just before the train arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

It looks fake, the camera kinda cuts out a second before the train comes in.

It has to be fake. If it's not . . . . . . ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Is it wrong that that video turned me on? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Quazzie wrote: »
    Is it wrong that that video turned me on? :confused:

Not if you like it up the chuff... (geddit? Chuff.. train.. hur hur - I'm sorry :()

May I just say I think the moderation of this thread has been excellent - thank God the insensitive posts were deleted ;)

• Advertisement

But... But ... But ...

... so many people have thanked it! Seriously. They should all be banned. Somebody lost their son. Or their husband. Or their brother.

How can some people be so callous??

But... But ... But ...

... so many people have thanked it! Seriously. They should all be banned. Somebody lost their son. Or their husband. Or their brother.

How can some people be so callous??

This is AH to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

At least lock this thread to prevent bumping?

At least lock this thread to prevent bumping?

Consider this thread very closely monitored from here on in. Any posters with issues please take it to helpdesk or feedback. I will not have this thread go any further off topic by discussing what should and should not be allowed in cool vids.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I've seen a lot of stuff on the net but that is just disgusting.

This is AH to be fair.

Yes. But surely there has to be a line somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

[Jackass] et al 4 AH Mod!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

I just watched it a second time and I have to say it sickened me to the soul. I would suggest that any one who wants to sleep tonight not to click the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

It is by far the worst thing I think I have ever seen. This shit happens so often though. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Just clicked the link and the video started playing, but then I realised, Im better than this so turned it off before any nasty shhit happened. I think I made the right call.

Advertisement