Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off Guinness Hampers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭adam240610

Guinness called me earlier double checking that my replacement hamper arrived and wanted to check what broke initially so they could prevent it in the future, pretty good support from them for these issues

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

actuar90 wrote: »
    Cool, what's in the pack? Was debating not sending mine back but might now!

Guinness fudge
    Guinness Salted Caramel Chocolate
    Set of 6 old advertising Guinness coasters
    8 of the 500ml draught cans
    Guinness bar towel
    Guinness tote bag

Not bad at all considering I also got the original hamper half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭sceach16

spurious wrote: »
    Guinness fudge
    Guinness Salted Caramel Chocolate
    Set of 6 old advertising Guinness coasters
    8 of the 500ml draught cans
    Guinness bar towel
    Guinness tote bag

Not bad at all considering I also got the original hamper half price.

I got mine half price. When they (2) arrived, the packing was appalling...boxes damaged, contents loose etc. I complained .....got replacements. Now I am in line for a goodies bag. :D

Question? I have two tinnies...will I get two goody bags?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

Which gift pack/set was it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭sceach16

Which gift pack/set was it in?

Afraid I junked all details. It was the one that had a spiced winter ale in it (obviously). If you check the Guinness site, they should be visible. There were at least 2 sets that had it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭adam240610

They rang the other day, I said I had received a replacement.

Just received a hamper from them with the aforementioned guinness and towel etc, AND I have received a full refund! This customer service is excessively good... Two hampers (sans one can that exploded) and an apology gift pack and a refund.

Very impressed

Bargain of the year 😂

Advertisement