Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50% off Guinness Hampers

Options
  • 25-11-2020 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

https://shop.guinness-storehouse.com/

50% off the first 100 hampers with code Hamper50

Great prices on some of these with the 50% off

Once that code is used up there is still 10% off the remaining hampers with code cyberweek10

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nice one. One present sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Thanks so much, got a lovely gift for my husband for 17.50 instead of 35 with free pick up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭xalot

Great deal, thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Looks like it can be used on the home Bar to save €175 if anybody looking

• Registered Users Posts: 13 satgirl22

€9.95 shipping is a bit steep...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Very little details on it, wonder is it strong enough to hold a tap?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Thanks OP..

• Registered Users Posts: 35 KinsellaJ

50% must have been used very quick. Not working on any kits for me now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Doesn't work for me, says the code can't be used

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭podge018

all gone. Thanks though, I got sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Just gone I think :(

anyone hear from them yet? Thought they said ready in 5 days, it's 8 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Nothing yet, I thought 5 days too.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Ive actually been trying to cancel my order but getting bouncback from the guinness email address. Has anyone heard anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Just went on the website and there is a banner saying to pre order for delivery the week of 14th December so I guess nothing happening until then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Raging I missed this BA would have loved the home bar. If anyone sees it coming up again keep me in mind please and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

mel123 wrote: »
    Raging I missed this BA would have loved the home bar. If anyone sees it coming up again keep me in mind please and thanks

Expensive bit of plywood. A single solidarity can of Guinness included. That’s hilarious.... Wouldn’t kill them to add a 6-pack

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭adam240610

Brother received one of these from me, everything almost loose in the box, two of the cans exploded and empty during transport... Very poor packing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

adam240610 wrote: »
    Brother received one of these from me, everything almost loose in the box, two of the cans exploded and empty during transport... Very poor packing

Any chance it was delivered by Fastway?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hogzy wrote: »
    Any chance it was delivered by Fastway?

Mine came via UPS. Very very poorly packaged, luckily nothing broke.

• Advertisement

picked up 3 of them today. Look great, can't wait to divvy them out Christmas Day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Email today warning of the possibility of the winter spiced ale cans exploding. Helpline closed by the time I could ring. Did anyone manage to get the instructions what to do with it before they collect it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

spurious wrote: »
    Email today warning of the possibility of the winter spiced ale cans exploding. Helpline closed by the time I could ring. Did anyone manage to get the instructions what to do with it before they collect it?

Rang me, put it in a fridge/outside, cool temperature, handle with a heavy towel over the top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭sceach16

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Rang me, put it in a fridge/outside, cool temperature, handle with a heavy towel over the top of it.

The most insane email I have ever seen. First, if you drank it no problem! second, if you didn't ....it might explode ! If you do have one , give us an aul ring sometime.....

Explode! Gardai ? Bomb squad?

Incidentally, it is a nice beer.

But if you hear an explosion in Malahide ...its me breaking my a**e laughing.

I still have 2 tinnies....I can feel compensation coming on :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,242 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

sceach16 wrote: »
    The most insane email I have ever seen. First, if you drank it no problem! second, if you didn't ....it might explode ! If you do have one , give us an aul ring sometime.....

Explode! Gardai ? Bomb squad?

Incidentally, it is a nice beer.

But if you hear an explosion in Malahide ...its me breaking my a**e laughing.

I still have 2 tinnies....I can feel compensation coming on :D:D

Exploding Guinness? Normally that doesn’t happen until 12 hours after consumption

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Akrasia wrote: »
    Exploding Guinness? Normally that doesn’t happen until 12 hours after consumption

Doesn’t happen at all with 470 ml cans :-)

Very nice gentleman showed up to take away potential bomb can and give us a gift pack with lots of goodies. Win win. Guinness know how to do customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Very nice gentleman showed up to take away potential bomb can and give us a gift pack with lots of goodies. Win win. Guinness know how to do customer service.

Cool, what's in the pack? Was debating not sending mine back but might now!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

But now you will not get a chance to see a can EXPLODE.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Mine exploded before it arrived pack was destroyed, no response from guinness yet.

Advertisement