Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Hi, I run a family plan myself here but it's full and now I need an extra space.

Any available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

So I have 4 people if they're still interested, myself and so that's one spot free. Once that's filled everyone can pay and it'll be set up.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    So I have 4 people if they're still interested, myself and so that's one spot free. Once that's filled everyone can pay and it'll be set up.

I'll take that spot, drop me a PM with the details

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

I'd be interested in one spot if it's available

Cheers

Okay so I have

plonker x2
    Irish Gunner x1
    Davo2021 x1
    SeanPammer x1
    and myself.

That's all spots filled, I can give you guys my PayPal and I'll set it up.

• Advertisement

Okay so I have

plonker x2
    Irish Gunner x1
    Davo2021 x1
    SeanPammer x1
    and myself.

Got sorted by someone else so you can remove me

davo2001 wrote: »
    Got sorted by someone else so you can remove me

1 spot free.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

1 spot free.

still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Silent night

Looking too for a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I have 2 spots available for my family plan. Revolut only and upfront

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Jovinho

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭All in all

Be wary of this user cut my plan short by 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 notepads

I could be interested if anymore slots come up.
    How much is it each for the 12 months?
    Is my account private?
    What information do I need to supply?.
    After the 12months will I loose my account and settings?.

Sorry new to this.

Thanks

All in all wrote: »
    Be wary of this user cut my plan short by 6 weeks.

You don’t have a plan I do , you got 12 months why is there no other complaints ?

You don’t have a plan I do , you got 12 months why is there no other complaints ?

No, I didn’t get 12 months. I paid you end of February 2020 for 12 months and you cut me off last Sunday.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

No, I didn’t get 12 months. I paid you end of February 2020 for 12 months and you cut me off last Sunday.

Did you sign up late?

Gumbo wrote: »
    Did you sign up late?

I signed up to after responding to a post on here, paid same day for 12 months as requested. I was removed from family plan 6 weeks shy of 12 month period. There was never any suggestion that it was for a shorter period.

Just wanted to make people aware of it if they were thinking of signing up. I know it’s only a few euro but a bit of hassle all the same.

Please mail me your revolut - I will be happy to refund your 2.88EUR.

It's strange how I have people on my youtube family, Spotify family ( 3 years ) and Disney family and not one other person has an issue.

Anyway - Mail me your details I'll refund you 2.88EUR

Please mail me your revolut - I will be happy to refund your 2.88EUR.

It's strange how I have people on my youtube family, Spotify family ( 3 years ) and Disney family and not one other person has an issue.

Anyway - Mail me your details I'll refund you 2.88EUR

I guess I got unlucky with you so and that you decided not to honour the 12 months.

No need - give to charity of your choice if you wish. As I mentioned it was not about the money, more the inconvenience of it.

Just donated 22.88 to Barnardos. I added another 20 to it. You mind yourself I'm sure people will be begging for you to join their family sub.

• Advertisement

Just donated 22.88 to Barnardos. I added another 20 to it. You mind yourself I'm sure people will be begging for you to join their family sub.

Very generous of you.

Thanks for the good wishes and your concern, not sure why you have taken that tone given you are the one in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Very generous of you.

Thanks for the good wishes and your concern, not sure why you have taken that tone given you are the one in the wrong.

I don't know why /how you ended up with 6 weeks short but mistakes happen. I run a business and businesses make mistakes. The sign of a good business is how they own up to the mistakes & try to make you whole again. I read the last few comments and it appears that the person you had the family spot with offered to make you whole again without complaint & in a timely manner. With all due respect its you that is coming across as having an attitude problem.

I tip my hat to the way the other poster has conducted themselves. If he/she ran a business the same way I'd be a loyal customer

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I don't know why /how you ended up with 6 weeks short but mistakes happen. I run a business and businesses make mistakes. The sign of a good business is how they own up to the mistakes & try to make you whole again. I read the last few comments and it appears that the person you had the family spot with offered to make you whole again without complaint & in a timely manner. With all due respect its you that is coming across as having an attitude problem.

I tip my hat to the way the other poster has conducted themselves. If he/she ran a business the same way I'd be a loyal customer

I acknowledged the generous contribution to charity.

I tried to the resolve the matter via PM, but that wasn’t possible due to not getting replies. So only when the user was looking for new family members I highlighted my experience. This could have been avoided.

But as you say the matter is now resolved.

Okay so I have

plonker x2
    Irish Gunner x1
    Davo2021 x1
    SeanPammer x1
    and myself.

Did you manage to fill the one spot ?

Send me your details and I can send via PayPal

Did you manage to fill the one spot ?

Send me your details and I can send via PayPal

Every time I think it's full someone drops out, then it's full, someone drops out. It's a hassle so might just leave it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭vidapura

I'd like to find out whats involved and what it costs please...
    If someone with a spot could PM me I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13 notepads

Every time I think it's full someone drops out, then it's full, someone drops out. It's a hassle so might just leave it. :(

Don't count me in

No worries thanks for trying

If still available let me know looking for 1 spot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

I acknowledged the generous contribution to charity.

I tried to the resolve the matter via PM, but that wasn’t possible due to not getting replies. So only when the user was looking for new family members I highlighted my experience. This could have been avoided.

But as you say the matter is now resolved.

I know how you feel my family from last year cut me off about 2 months early and was posting looking for new members, I was only when I started replying to his posts in here he apologized And refunded some money, just to be clear it wasn't the same person as who was head of your family it was someone else.

But I found a new family a few weeks ago and thing's are going great

Advertisement