Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single cable hi low cable help

Options
  • 03-01-2021 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

hi all

just looking for some help about getting a machine, thinking of doing my own home gym with the constant lockdowns etc bit late now though! seems like covid will be around for a while i live with older folks at the home so its good idea,plus work will cause me to miss sessions it would be handy to have it in the house,but anyways I cant seem to find anything decent at a good price, looking for a single one thats adjustable, I seen the cheaper ones that work off one pulley that only seem to do overhead stuff, I was looking at this https://valorfitness.com/products/valor-fitness-bd-62-wall-mount-cable-station
    it seems perfect plate loaded too instead of the pins which would save money but no luck anywhere all in the usa and out of stock, anyone got an idea on what i could do, there is one thats a double in argos but out of stock looks good.Would it be worth emailing a few custom gym equipment places to see if they could make a similar one? i do a good lot of cable work so not buying anything till i have an idea with this! all the ones ive seen mostly in the uk where about 800euro, bit expensive for me at the moment
    any help would be great

cheers

Comments

Advertisement