Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Today, 11:10   #3706
Morzadec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iused2likebusts View Post
I would say Burnleys squad is now in a worse shape than it was for the City game. They have lost 3 more guaranteed starters in Mee, Lowton and Cork, however they have got wood and gudmundson back on the bench but not fully fit. Burnley have made 5 subs in total in the last 4 games and are starting games with only 5 of their first choice eleven. It defies any sort of logic the results they have been getting. I say this as someone that has Pope but I 100% would have sold him if I still had a wildcard on the resumption of the league.
Yeah they're racking up the injuries and must be tired. I wonder if they might half look at the Liverpool game and think it's not one where they want to die on a hill for, with the games coming thick and fast. It's sometimes the benefit you get being such a dominant team, teams show up half-beaten before they step onto the pitch.

They have Wolves at home after which is one they'll be targetting for a win.

It is making me lean slightly towards a Salah captaincy this week.
Advertisement
Today, 11:15   #3707
klopparama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iused2likebusts View Post
I would say Burnleys squad is now in a worse shape than it was for the City game. They have lost 3 more guaranteed starters in Mee, Lowton and Cork, however they have got wood and gudmundson back on the bench but not fully fit. Burnley have made 5 subs in total in the last 4 games and are starting games with only 5 of their first choice eleven. It defies any sort of logic the results they have been getting. I say this as someone that has Pope but I 100% would have sold him if I still had a wildcard on the resumption of the league.
Yeah. Pieters would be a decent punt now.
Today, 11:34   #3708
F1ngers

Pressers:

9.15 Bournemouth
Quote:
"Adam Smith will miss the Leicester game for sure with the injury he has sustained," confirmed Howe.

"David Brooks came off but we think it's just cramp, so we'll wait to see.

"Steve Cook has a hamstring problem and he's not 100% yet."
10:00 Newcastle
10.30 West Ham
12:30 Crystal Palace
12:45 Liverpool
13:00 Tottenham
13:15 Burnley, Norwich, Wolves
13:30 Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, Man City
16:00 Southampton
(2) thanks from:
Today, 11:51   #3709
klopparama

Today, 11:58   #3710
Shanotheslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by klopparama View Post
Sounds like what Peps interview will be like to tell us if KDB is benched or not.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
Today, 15:16   #3711
El festino

Guardiola: "Today they trained really well, all of them. Now I have a meeting with the doctor to get an update. We had some problems. After two or three games in a row, Mendy was not comfortable with muscular issues. That's why we rotate the team."

Guardiola: "We have to arrive in the best condition possible for Arsenal and Real Madrid. At the same time, the best way to be ready is play our games, with the rhythm."

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion