Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County Jerseys

Options
  • 18-11-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

New Kildare Jersey for 2012
    577052.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 onvacation

New??? Whats different???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

The price and new sales figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭Trampas

the word "slates"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭DublinGAA96

Is there any news or developments on a new Dublin jersey?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 onvacation

I heard they were changing the colour to pink cause Lainster had hijacked the colour blue and was the least likely to be copied!! lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭rpurfield

onvacation wrote: »
    I heard they were changing the colour to pink cause Lainster had hijacked the colour blue and was the least likely to be copied!! lol

that could cause an international incident stade francais wouldnt be happy

StadeFrancaisASSRugby0708.gif

• Site Banned Posts: 175 ✭✭jimjimjimmy

Leroy Lita wrote: »
    New Kildare Jersey for 2012
    577052.jpg

Don't like the slates bit under Tegral tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭largepants

I don't like the photo. Looks like something you'd do for a couple getting married.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

largepants wrote: »
    I don't like the photo. Looks like something you'd do for a couple getting married.
    Plus it looks like a bridal shop with all the white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Mountainlad

Kerry have a new crest, and thus have new jerseys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Kerry have a new crest, and thus have new jerseys!

Any pic to post up of this? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

ConTheCat wrote: »
    Any pic to post up of this? :)

No pic but the crest looks like a 5 year old child designed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

as a kildare fan i like it.....as i wont have to buy a new one. the word slates and 2 black lines is all theyve added. glaf they didnt change the v neck collar. its comfortable on.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

that new Kerry crest is shocking! shame they had to change it at all .... old one was great!

any new shirt for Waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Et Cetera

comeraghs wrote: »
    that new Kerry crest is shocking! shame they had to change it at all .... old one was great!

any new shirt for Waterford?

Reminds me of the terrible Waterford Crest a few years ago.

Judging from Ger Wyleys clearance sale on Waterford Jerseys atm, I'd say yes!

Et Cetera wrote: »
    Reminds me of the terrible Waterford Crest a few years ago.

Judging from Ger Wyleys clearance sale on Waterford Jerseys atm, I'd say yes!

We're definetly getting a new one, every sports shop is selling them dirt cheap at the minute, it's just a matter of when it'll be released!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Et Cetera

We're definetly getting a new one, every sports shop is selling them dirt cheap at the minute, it's just a matter of when it'll be released!
    Cool, I liked the big change when we moved to the new style jerseys 2 years ago, hopefully they can come up with a new cool design. The old jerseys were awful in fairness.

Et Cetera wrote: »
    Cool, I liked the big change when we moved to the new style jerseys 2 years ago, hopefully they can come up with a new cool design. The old jerseys were awful in fairness.

Agreed! Fixing the texture of the jerseys was the main thing. The 2007 jersey would have been really nice but for the feel of it! In that sense 2009 was an improvement. Really like the last set of jerseys, particularly the keepers jersey. Hopefully, the new one will be nice as well. Hopefully 3 will still be sponsors as well, that logo looks really nice on the jersey :D

Is there any news or developments on a new Dublin jersey?

Shocked Dublin dont have one out in time for Christmas given that they are just on the back of an all ireland win and are otherwise a very market aware county board with a huge population of supporters to tap into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

From what I heard there wont be one.

Rochey18 wrote: »
    From what I heard there wont be one.

I suppose fair play to Dublin in one sense as kids will have their mothers pestered enough over christmas. the last arnotts shirt from 2009 lasted only one year so perhaps if the current shirt gets another year or two it would make up for putting the fans through the extra expense back in 2010.

current shirt is a beaut imo and its predecessor was nice too. Judging by the for sale prices here , it would seem Louth, Mayo and Longford will also change in 2012 and Carlow are due a change also.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭eire4

rpurfield wrote: »

As an aside if you get a chance check out some other Stade Francais jersey's as the above one by comparison is very toned down and conservative!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

rpurfield wrote: »

I can see it happening! :P

http://www.oneills.com/productdetails/3212/dublin-gaa-ladies-training-jersey-pink.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 25 in your face

Sneak peek at the new Kerry geansai in The Kingdom paper this week. Its Marc O Se with a few school childers holding a shirt with the new crest. Can't find pic at the mo though. Collar seems to be all green and appears to be a white trim to gold hoop. The new crest does not look the mai west on it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Sneak peek at the new Kerry geansai in The Kingdom paper this week. Its Marc O Se with a few school childers holding a shirt with the new crest. Can't find pic at the mo though. Collar seems to be all green and appears to be a white trim to gold hoop. The new crest does not look the mai west on it either!

It's the link in post #14 on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

No need to slate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Extensive Warm Down

Don't think I've never known anyone to be happy with any new crest ever.

Ah when Waterford changed the crest in 2008 it was an improvement, but then should we have changed it from the original three ships in the first place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Leroy Lita

1224307765309_1.jpg?ts=1322328692

Advertisement