Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Peppermint is good for settling tummy. Try a little bit of milk or fizzy water too, if you have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

16.50 for wings? Were they clipped from God’s favourite angels?.
    That made me lol

I'm on the couch finally, parent teacher meeting was a blast. Got into an argument with the ty coordinator about uniform and stuff and she's a bit of a cnut so I let her have it. She picked the wrong lady on the wrong day, I was annoyed anyway cos my poor car wouldn't start for afternoon school runs and the day went from pot to sh!te :D my mechanic came out at 8pm to check it and insurance got it towed to his place, it was booked in tomorrow anyway.. Oh universe.. Stop being a bugger.
    Tomorrow looking a bit better, no gym in the morning and the boys dad is doing the morning school run, then it's dentist, piano and all school runs with one car, it'll be a hilarious 2-6pm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside with Ted, fleece pjs, fleece throw and Hot water bottle :)

Stay warm peeps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In bed , listening to the birds singing/chirping outside .

It's way too early to cal it a dawn chorus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In bed , listening to the birds singing/chirping outside .

It's way too early to cal it a dawn chorus :D

I’m glad to hear that it happens in other places too, thought it was just here!

Bedside myself, listening to music. Nice and chilled out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Bedside with Ted, fleece pjs, fleece throw and Hot water bottle

Quit hogging the duvet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I is in bed. Upset and in an awful lot of pain. This will not end well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Hoof_Harted

Sitting in the hot press eating holy communion left overs from Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Sitting in the hot press eating holy communion left overs from Sunday.

Not quite sure what exactly you're eating.
    Our first baby of the new year is due today, but Mammy is showing no signs of delivering her package as yet. . I can keep an eye on her with my phone from work so happy to leave her at it.
    Cold and frosty, will need to be careful on the road with my big load. Won't leave till it gets a bit brighter.

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!!

Spud we are all here for you and supporting you :)

Coalface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, where are you? Thought you were all coming to visit Switzerland?

Unfortunately our test jaunt this morning won't allow me to come pick you up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Workside. I’m on a countdown to leaving a two year project. It’s a career move, but I’m getting all attached now. Awwww - this wall. I’m going to miss this wall. Awwwww, I remember when I first spilled my coffee on this spot. Awwwwwwww - I think I used this pen one time!!! Think my colleagues will kick me out before my time if I keep it up. :D

Hope you’re feeling better today Shpud!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

smurfjed wrote: »
    Morning all, where are you? Thought you were all coming to visit Switzerland?

Unfortunately our test jaunt this morning won't allow me to come pick you up.
    Dammit, I was looking forward to the trip.. I was there once when I was 19, in Schaffhausen, it was class. I'd love to go back. I went taboganning somewhere in the alps and nearly killed myself :D

I'm back in bed for a few more minutes til he's ready for breakfast. Then I suppose I'll psyche myself up for the day.

Hope you're OK shpud.

At my destination ready to start my erection.
    I have my brother in law with me for back up today. He is whinging about the cold, he's getting soft.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Edward M wrote:
    At my destination ready to start my erection. I have my brother in law with me for back up today. He is whinging about the cold, he's getting soft.

Your erection is a 2 man job :eek: and BIL is soft.

A cynic would say you are deliberately posting innuendo.

Deskside with coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I is in bed. Upset and in an awful lot of pain. This will not end well :(

You have suffered a great loss and need to be good to yourself. It will take ages to come to terms with losing your Grandfather, and you need to remember you are not to blame yourself for feeling so down.

It is natural and the days afer a funeral are the worst as the frantic preparations are over, and reality dawns.

Everyone here is hoping you will be able to overcome this, and achieve the future you deserve.

Edward M wrote: »
    At my destination ready to start my erection.
    I have my brother in law with me for back up today. He is whinging about the cold, he's getting soft.

You're bringing Boom aren't you :D He's good at the auld erections ;):D

Isn't that right Persepoly ;):D

Coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Still in bed, not feeling to good. Gambling on Vietnamese in-play football on me phone to pass the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work wondering if I’m losing my mind the last couple of days. I can’t help but feel like I absolutely reek. I have a shower in the morning and before bed, so technically I should be clean. But as I was getting dressed for work this morning I don’t feel like I smelled clean and I didn’t feel clean. I keep thinking I can get this really weird acidy smell. I was sitting in the car last night and I felt like the car was moving I kept having to check the handbrake to see if I was really moving.
    I just want to go home and soak in a bath of bleach :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Father Brown on BBC 1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side feeling a bit sad all week missing ng :o , sorry for being sappy :o, coming home from an appointment with a CV "expert" ok we'll go along with his changes and see what happens .

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Your erection is a 2 man job :eek: and BIL is soft.

A cynic would say you are deliberately posting innuendo.

Deskside with coffee.

Well I am sort of, a fan of ye olde British comedy like the carry on films, forgive me. I have another few of these erection to come in the near future, I'll let you know when.
    Job done and home, Mrs has perked up and is engaged in getting dinner, so off to se me ma for an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, getting back to my manuscript :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bus side feeling a bit sad all week missing ng :o , sorry for being sappy :o, coming home from an appointment with a CV "expert" ok we'll go along with his changes and see what happens .

Glad you're back , you were missed SD .
    Hope NG is doing ok too , and hopefully returns soon .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Home from the coalface, now fireside, making plans for the weekend

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Glad you're back , you were missed SD .

Ahhhh too kind mam 😀
    GoneHome wrote: »
    Home from the coalface, now fireside, making plans for the weekend

Pints 😉?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Pints 😉?

Meeting up with a few mates in the local tomorrow evening to watch a bit of racing and a few beers, then going to the rugby match on Saturday with six other family members :)

GoneHome wrote: »
    Meeting up with a few mates in the local tomorrow evening to watch a bit of racing and a few beers, then going to the rugby match on Saturday with six other family members :)

Nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Great to see you back with us Seph :D

I've just started a blog and I haven't a notion what I'm doing so the layout is awful :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

testing testing :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement