Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

In bed where my feet are getting warmed by a certain olddog.

:p

That's an awful thing to call succubus!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Oh I don't warm her feet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Was Couchside but now I'm on the edge of the seat waiting to see how the story betweeen Perse, Succubus and Sirius unfolds :D

Succubus_ wrote: »

She hasn't shaved in 2 months...she doesn't need anything warmed! :D

https://youtu.be/-c62K6TgKCE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

northgirl wrote: »
    Safe journey, have a great time at home :)

Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside, watching telly. Babies asleep.
    2 more school runs...

You are all fierce smart! I'll have you know that I am a lady and the only thing being warmed tonight are my two little feet, and its by neither *man nor woman!! Hmph!!

*woof

:D

You are all fierce smart! I'll have you know that I am a lady and the only thing being warmed tonight are my two little feet, and its by neither *man nor woman!! Hmph!!

*woof

:D

Well, for once, at least you have someone to blame when you fart :D #whiffarama

Well, for once, at least you have someone to blame when you fart :D #whiffarama

Have you been hiding under my bed? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,099 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Genuine thanks for all your support.

I have tried but just keep getting told it's the worst time of year blah blah and next year will be alot easier.

I've 1 full day left tomorrow and then I think I'll be okay. In the New Year if it continues I'll have to schedule a proper meeting. I'm also acting up a grade in the role so that's going to have to be addressed too.

Honestly, I'm partially to blame because I'm just so fragile at this time of year so will (fingers crossed) get through it.

Thank you all so much, means the world. :D

Hi NG. I can completely understand where you are coming from to a point. I was always self employed and the pressure can be overwhelming. While I can't completely relate to your particular situation, I will second, that despite how inconvenient it can be, no job, absolutely no fooking job is worth damaging your health for. Mrs G. worked with me over the years and her health took a pounding when things went bad. She dealt with stress in a a different way to me. The result? Cancer and then a Stroke. It was car crash TV stuff and all down to stress as there were no pre existing conditions. In particular the Stroke. Some here know all about it. How I still go on at this stage is sometimes beyond me. I reckon Mrs G paid the price I should have paid. I live with that everyday. Do not let a job bury you under any additional problems you have. It is simply not worth it. Look after yourself

Got an unexpected burst of energy over the last 2 hours, came out of nowhere as I've been in a heap all week. Showers scrubbed, my bedroom tidied. downstairs hoovered and floors washed.. Took a leaf out of Shoe's book and scrubbed the rads with Zoflora.. House is smelling divine.. On couch now waiting for floors to dry, washing machine is "singing" ready to be emptied.. Very relaxing music on TV3.. I might get into the Christmas spirit yet lol.

Have you been hiding under my bed? :p

Shur he has a boner and you would know he was there :D

Got an unexpected burst of energy over the last 2 hours, came out of nowhere as I've been in a heap all week. Showers scrubbed, my bedroom tidied. downstairs hoovered and floors washed.. Took a leaf out of Shoe's book and scrubbed the rads with Zoflora.. House is smelling divine.. On couch now waiting for floors to dry, washing machine is "singing" ready to be emptied.. Very relaxing music on TV3.. I might get into the Christmas spirit yet lol.

DD.......Come on now. Treat yourself. Sweets? Booze? Please?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

You're all filthy.....

So happy with ye....night night folks

gifted wrote: »
    You're all filthy.....

Drop of the hand first ;)

I'd say you love that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭gifted

Autosport wrote: »

Drop of the hand first ;)

I'd say you love that :D

Suddenly wide awake lol.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote: »
    You're all filthy.....

We learned from the best.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Succubus_ wrote: »

Ohhh matron :3 :eek:

Shur he has a boner and you would know he was there :D

Child you need to pray to the Lord our God for yo soul or you goin' ta hell!

• Advertisement

I haven't even started to get filthy. Just sizing up who is who and where to start from previous experiences. Hope I don't offend.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I haven't even started to get filthy. Just sizing up who is who and where to start from previous experiences. Hope I don't offend.:D

Sounds exciting :D

Child you need to pray to the Lord our God for yo soul or you goin' ta hell!

Yes sister ;)

Sounds exciting :D

It is! But only for those that wait with seriously bated breath.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Good advice guys thank you :) I can definitely relate in dog terms lol.

I am getting there slowly but surely, just a small bit of patience would be appreciated :rolleyes:

Sending you a big virtual hug.

You are new there, new jobs take time to get used to. Don't be afraid to say 'this procedure/ process/ whatever is new to me'. And keep saying it.

I recall being dropped in it, in a previous life, by a manager. She didn't like attending a particular, external meeting so would conveniently have a day off when it came around.

I was a wet week in the place. The wan running the meeting was a bit of a dragon. Round the table to say how each area was dealing with x, y or z. I had to keep saying, 'I don't know yet...'

I walked out thinking, you know what, that's fine today, if I'm still saying that in six months, then I really need to re-think this.

So, give yourself a chance, acknowledge to yourself, this is new, it will get better, and hand it right back when someone tries to push something that you can't possibly know how to do yet.

Mind yourself, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bus, heading towards Limerick.

Creeping on y’all being dirty in here tonight ;)

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Long trip for you. Safe home and enjoy Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Kitty6277 wrote: »

I'm just out of the shower, did I miss a bit?
    Some parts are so big it's hard to know if I got them all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Stand up on the table & give us a twirl.

• Advertisement

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm just out of the shower, did I miss a bit?
    Some parts are so big it's hard to know if I got them all. :)

Are you talking about your big parts in the shower and have you made sure you have them all!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement