Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing.

Options
  • 01-06-2019 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for dresses with a little Vavavoom. Everything i see is just boring or for older people. I am thinking bodycon and omph.

I don't want to shop online as everything comes back 2 sizes too big or its so NOT the colour they showed.

Am also looking for workout and dance gear...leggings etc Danceworld used to have really great quality stuff but last time i was there i was disappointed ..so unless you think they have improved.

Should i try lululemon? Or brown thomas arnnotts ?

Also dressy leggings

I saw a pair of selected femme sylvia leggings for 360 so tempted to buy them....

Just shops with something different.

So frustrated with the bleh in Dublin shops. Or am I just not finding the right ones??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

What do you think of bershka?? Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭silent_spark

You might have a better response in the Fashion and Appearance Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

You might have a better response in the Fashion and Appearance Forum.

cant believe i am so dumb sorry!

mods can this be moved to fashion and appearance?

Advertisement