Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Period pants

Options
  • 06-05-2019 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever tried them? I’m very skeptical but I ordered some today to try out. Claims they’ll hold the same as two regular tampons. I use super plus most days so looking at these as more of a backup than a replacement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I bought a pair from a site called pantyprop a few years ago. They also do period swimwear which I was looking for at the time, and I thought I'd get some pants too. These types can be used with inserts that you can buy separately, but I just got the pants. On their own, these are only good for the start or end of your period when there's not that much blood, but they are really handy for that, I've got a lot of use out of mine. I think with the inserts you are supposed to use them on heavy flow days too and just switch out the inserts.

Advertisement