Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands 2

Options
1848586878890»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

There is another in one of the later areas where there is a robot who wants to be human. It is a hyperian arena. It would be the most difficult arena especially the last wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,290 ✭✭✭✭Penn

EoinHef wrote: »
    So started Tiny Tina DLC,i like the premise straight away,the missions seem to follow on better from each other so im happy out.

Then i notice enemy levels starting to rise very quicky,at first they were 32,which is fine as i was 33. Then they start to creep up,see a few 34/35 level enemies,then 36,37 etc but i still managing ok. I gave up at an enemy called Warlord Kuge or something though,he was level 39. So there i am at level 34 takin on a boss whos level is 5 above mine in a DLC that is supposed to be capped at 35. I really dont get the scaling in this game,like the gear in tiny tinas dlc is capping at my level,how am i supposed to get gear high enough to damage a boss.

After trying for awhile i gave up,went back to sanctuary and sold every weapon i had. Opened the golden chest a few times to get some gear,got nothing great after 10 keys so decided to give up for the night. Ill revisit it another time and try figure out if im missing something.

Just googled as didn't know who you were talking about. Says on the Borderlands Wiki "Warlord Turge has the ability to level himself and others around them by one level. He can do this five times, at which he turns into the Duke of Ork."

So I think he was levelling himself up, hence why he was so many levels higher than you.

Also he is not really a boss as such so you can just run past him if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Penn wrote: »
    Just googled as didn't know who you were talking about. Says on the Borderlands Wiki "Warlord Turge has the ability to level himself and others around them by one level. He can do this five times, at which he turns into the Duke of Ork."

So I think he was levelling himself up, hence why he was so many levels higher than you.

Ah ha,so thats what the feck was going on!!

I was wondering how the hell it was happening!!

I may just run past him,biggest problem i was having is his attacks clip through cover,guessing because hes quite big and so is his melee weapon. So even keeping some cover between himself and me i was still getting hit. Hes super fast as well so trying to kite him isnt that effective.

All you do is run around the camp there is a bit of a slope in the camp run up there and shoot him, he comes run back down not the way you came up there is a path way get back down to level ground shoot him again and repeat is the trick. Takes a while but you will kill him.

Or just run away.

• Advertisement

I've hit level 72 so can take on all raid bosses by myself now. :)

Question: is there any way to stop people on my friends list who are playing Borderlands from joining your game? Even when I appear offline on Playstation they can still see i'm online in the game and not only that they can join the game uninvited. Any way to prevent that?!

Pretty sure there's an option in the main menu where you can set it to invite only. Can't remember the menu, but at the main screen look at the bottom right corner I think, and see what the options are there. There might be a simple input to turn yourself offline within the actual game. If not, go into (I think) the matchmaking option from the main menu.

Odds are it's something you turned on so long ago that it's just been constantly on.

Edit: Just checked, it's Network Options in the main menu. You can set it to Invite Only or Offline (so you're offline within the game, not just on PSN)

I've hit level 72 so can take on all raid bosses by myself now. :)

Question: is there any way to stop people on my friends list who are playing Borderlands from joining your game? Even when I appear offline on Playstation they can still see i'm online in the game and not only that they can join the game uninvited. Any way to prevent that?!

I got to 50 and called it quits. You must have put in serious dedication. It was hard to get to 50 I thought especially replaying everything you just played. I beat all raid bosses except the one that comes after you complete the main story. I got help for him by some randomer who must have been level 72 as he killed that boss in about 3 shots.

Just purchased the Commander Lilith DLC so once I've completed that I'm done with the game and can uninstall. Hope the quality of writing is as good.

It's not. But I found it decent game play wise. It was more to do with having more Borderlands 2 to play years after it was released.

2 hours? I didn't time myself but afaik I spent longer than 2 hours on the DLC. Did you not do the side missions and the raid boss at the end and grind for the rainbow assault rifle and rainbow shield so the raid boss would be easier?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭steve_r

guys really stupid question - I deleted BL2 after completing it, and lost all my save games. Can you get into the Commander Lilith DLC at level 1?

• Advertisement

steve_r wrote: »
    guys really stupid question - I deleted BL2 after completing it, and lost all my save games. Can you get into the Commander Lilith DLC at level 1?

There's an option to start Commander Lilith DLC with any character at Level 30 (even gives you base weapons for that level). So you can jump straight into the DLC comparable to 'end of Normal Mode' skill level.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Did they change the writers for the DLC? I've just completed Tiny Tina's and actually enjoyed the story, characters and humour! :eek: The DLCs have been genuinely a pleasant surprise in the writing department. The ending of Tiny Tina even had heart without a hint of irony! It made me remember that Tina and Roland were close. The context for her DLC totally made sense given the character as well.
    Roll to pick it up... Crumpets!

I was level 72 and playing on normal so the raid boss took about 20 seconds to kill (it doesn't scale). That rainbow gear was actually given to me by a friend who had grinded it in his playthrough and I only equipped it for the trophy. Never actually used them in combat.

I did some of the side missions yes but not all of them because I'd seen all I needed to see. The only reason why I did all the side missions on the other DLCs and main game was for trophy requirements but at level 72 there's kind of no point in doing them outside of that seeing as all challenge is removed. I mean I enjoy being OP and one shotting everything but only to a certain extent before I get bored.

Oh yea, I forgot you were level 72.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Decided to revisit this. I cruised through the first playthrough and tvhm, but am finding uvhm very hard. I'm not sure I'm even enjoying it anymore put I will probably have to see it through. I hate slag already.

Yester wrote: »
    Decided to revisit this. I cruised through the first playthrough and tvhm, but am finding uvhm very hard. I'm not sure I'm even enjoying it anymore put I will probably have to see it through. I hate slag already.

Yeah slag is an absolute necessity in UVHM. I think most characters have skills which will help. I know with Sal I'd usually have a Slag SMG and maybe a slag assault rifle for when I start gunzerking, then when they're slagged switch to double Double Unkempt Harolds.

Pretty sure Axton's turret and Maya's grasp can inflict slag too through skills.

Yeah slag is an absolute necessity in UVHM. I think most characters have skills which will help. I know with Sal I'd usually have a Slag SMG and maybe a slag assault rifle for when I start gunzerking, then when they're slagged switch to double Double Unkempt Harolds.

Pretty sure Axton's turret and Maya's grasp can inflict slag too through skills.

Yeah, I'm playing Axton and I have slag on the turret so I find myself hiding a lot and waiting for it to recharge. I'll have to put a bit of thought into my build and maybe farm for decent weapons.

Right. Just got me an Unkempt Harold.

Yester wrote: »
    Right. Just got me an Unkempt Harold.

If you can find a Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold, all the better. Not sure how effective it is with Axton but gunzerking with two of them as Sal destroys everything.

Advertisement