Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Lying back relaxing.
    Had my evening cattle walk and chatted to a couple of neighbours. My Mrs is in the front room with a couple of her mates, I hear glasses clinking in there I think.
    It's been a good old day overall so happy to just sit back and let it ebb away.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watched the first four series of Line of Duty in a few days, going to let season five play out before i watch it..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

votecounts wrote: »
    Wasn't Adrian Dunbar in it or am I wrong
    Beaten to it By Grandeod
    Watched the first four series of Line of Duty in a few days, going to let season five play out before i watch it..

True, it is hard to go back to the conventional one episode a week viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy just loves hanging out at BARBQ’s, mobile meat remover.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side after a day with mother in law visiting
    Hot water bottle
    All is quiet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, back from dinner and cinema with himself. Endgame was excellent :D

Working tomorrow, not looking forward to it. But after that I’m off till Friday so I guess that’s not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Been entertaining the most lovely visitor...he’s a guest at my sister’s wedding in a months time but he was coming with his gift already! Honestly, there are just some people who should be bottled...I wish I had taped our conversation

bubblypop wrote: »
    In work & eating tayto mighty munch, which are, definitely not, Monster munch, not nearly as nice :(

We used to love Monster Munch taytos back in the day!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anybody here ever watch Travelers on netflix? Bit far out but good craic

I saw the first series, same as you bit outside my normal viewing, but enjoyed it.

haven't got to look at season 2 yet.

• Advertisement

TG1 wrote: »
    Home, bedside, watching the xcountry phase of badminton horse trials 2018 on youtube for about the 100th time!

Have everything prepped and the alarm set for tomorrow, first day of the new job!! Trying all the techniques I've learned recently to control the anxiety that goes along with that!

Best of luck tomorrow!!!

G'luck tomorrow TG1: first weeks are tough, so give yourself some time to settle in and get to know people. They hired YOU for a reason - and they'll know it takes a while to ramp up. Hope there are some nice peeps there - I've decided that's pretty much 90% of a gig.

Hotelside. Frasier. I'm now up to season 5. Still so so good :)

Bed time, with a half drunk missus, lol.
    Good luck TG1 in the new job tomoro.
    Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good luck tomorrow TG1, forgot to say it earlier.

Bed, pondering a nap before Game of Thrones.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

Bedside

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside also

• Registered Users Posts: 13,435 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Just home from a brisk walk.......so much oxygen to the brain, it hurts :o

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Watching tv in bed, savouring my last few days of late nights and freedom- new job starts Wednesday morning:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,435 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

9882446a55f89e04fc453853989a19a8.jpg

I'm crawling towards payday, feckin brassic

• Advertisement

Wow, ferociously quiet this morning. Apocalypse Monday?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Wow, ferociously quiet this morning. Apocalypse Monday?.

Monday morning blues...I'm up since 4 though..time to drag the child out of bed after 2 weeks off... this isn't going to be pretty :D

Showered & ready to face the world.

I missed the apocalypse, lol.
    I've been up for a while, had to leave youngest lad to the train, back to college for him.
    3 weeks though and he is back for the summer, I miss him when he is away.
    Coffee time now, then my morning walk with the cattle.
    My neighbour had sheep attacked during the night, he rang earlier to see if I seen any stray dogs, but I didn't. I don't know how much damage he had done, I will call on him shortly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Don't want to get up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

..Someone's gonna have to explain it to me, I'm not sure what it means
    Baby's feeling funny in the morning, she's having trouble getting into her jeans...

Morning all

Is there anything as annoying as waking in the hour before your alarm?

Another grey one here 11C

Salt mines related road trip later

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I absolutely hate hospitals..... annual fitness time and I guess that I get stressed as I'm not at the top of the health league.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Envious of all the road trips :D

I'm playing (ex) Wifey and running errands , bookkeeping,etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Deskside, waiting for lunch so I can watch GoT :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Deskside, looking out at the grey day. Taking a leap of faith and ordering a bottle of my summer aftershave :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement