Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, celebrating the great Tayto victory. A glorious result despite some people's efforts. :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside listening to the foxes outside, gave me a fright!
    Couchside, celebrating the great Tayto victory. A glorious result despite some people's efforts. :cool:

Tayto won? really? how predictable! Monster munch should have won :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,952 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you're celebrating with a packet of Tayto Leggy !
    Anything else would be a bit hypocritical of you after all tbh :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Roomside listening to the foxes outside, gave me a fright!

Tayto won? really? how predictable! Monster munch should have won :pac:

Agree about MM

Although I saw the rate that posts were going into that thread and decided to stir clear! WAAAAAY too much reading for Dave :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope you're celebrating with a packet of Tayto Leggy !
    Anything else would be a bit hypocritical of you after all tbh :p

I'm having a pack of Chickatees :D

Pfffffftttt Seph with yer monster munch.

I am mam, Tayto and champagne!

Auto, time to get over that, Chickatees are dead baby, Chickatees are dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

I am having a G&T in Porto after a day of site seeing.flying to palma tomorrow and havent booked a place to stay yet. Must get onto that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,756 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohhhh the gloves are off!

tenor.gif

Pfffffftttt Seph with yer monster munch.

I am mam, Tayto and champagne!

Leg we were getting on so well and then you hit me the feels :( :P

Long live Chickatees :D

Now couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Advertisement

Another fabulous day here, got a little red yesterday!
    So lucky with the weather, it's a beautiful country in summer.

Smurf, Savannah is on my list, would you recommend it? As part of a road trip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,868 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I stayed in bed alone uncertain. then I met you, You drew the curtains, the sun came up the trees began to sing and light shone in on everything..

Morning all,

There's a sunny spell atm but I'm looking at a lot of grey 12C

Kithchenside with coffee, I shared a lovely day out yesterday :), salt mines today.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all, feel the better of my early night.
    Coffee then work, but first a quick google for dishwasher troubleshooting :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...I stayed in bed alone uncertain. then I met you, You drew the curtains, the sun came up the trees began to sing and light shone in on everything..

I read that as ...I was afraid, I was petrified... :D

(great song CH, ta for sharing)

Deja Boo wrote: »
    It read that as ...I was afraid, I was petrified... :D

(great song CH, ta for sharing)

Not quite DB - here you go :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Tis lovely, thank you CH! :)

• Advertisement

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!

Autos adventures part 3 :D

Deskside. Can’t get my head into work. I even did my expenses for my trip and that’s basically legal torture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Trying to work - I have so much to do and not a jot of concentration. It started off miserable here again but just back in from walking the dogs and there's lots of heat in the sun when it shines.

I work from home, just in case anyone thinks I have the best employers ever who let me bring my doggos to work :) Wel I do, me :D

Pretzill wrote: »
    Trying to work - I have so much to do and not a jot of concentration. It started off miserable here again but just back in from walking the dogs and there's lots of heat in the sun when it shines.

I work from home, just in case anyone thinks I have the best employers ever who let me bring my doggos to work :) Wel I do, me :D

I work from home too! Defo has it's UPS but there's downs too... billy no mates most of the time.. 99% of my team are state side so there's no one online before 12/1 pm really.. I'm not complaining, I love my job, I'm very lucky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,266 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

bubblypop wrote: »
    Smurf, Savannah is on my list, would you recommend it? As part of a road trip?

Its a great town for architecture and history, they have managed to keep the early 1900's vibe about it, Riverfront is an area that they have now turned into a kind of Temple Bar, so you have lots to see during the day and awesome fun at night. Well worth a visit for a few days. I'm on my 11th day and that is a bit too much :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I love my job too IamMetaldave - It can be a lonely pursuit sometimes, though being able to work when I want and within reason where, suits me perfectly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello all

Currently in the sitting room at my parent's house. It's Picnic eve! :)

Break time at the salt mines, chatting to my favourite woman :)

I keep getting bursts of trojan alerts on boards

Sitting in my car down in the homeland. I don't want to return to where I've been and I don't want to go where I'm going. Sigh. I want to go to my very own home where only I live. The dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

In a local cafe, treating myself to a panini :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting in my car down in the homeland. I don't want to return to where I've been and I don't want to go where I'm going. Sigh. I want to go to my very own home where only I live. The dream.

None of us really know where we are going Perse. Shure that’s the drama of our lives. At least you know where you want to go!

I am at work waiting for someone to show up.

Deskside

Well 🤔......the only solution is to come down here to me so poly 😏😏

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

None of us really know where we are going Perse. Shure that’s the drama of our lives. At least you know where you want to go.

I have that song "we're on a road to nowhere" stuck in my head now.....

Deskside

Well 🀔......the only solution is to come down here to me so poly ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Now that you're going to be making the big bucks I just might Sephers! :D

Erm small stool side. Feeling better and silly over my earlier wobble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting at the bar in my local eating mozzarella sticks and drink paulaner post Snow Patrol gig.

I might have a stay of execution on my return to Europe but only a few weeks.

• Advertisement

Yippee, I’m outta here, breakfast tomorrow should be in Limerick.

It feels like I'm winterside, perfect weather for an early night.

Temp couchside but soon carside, got collared to take my nephew to soccer training which is a bit of a road trip....thought I'd managed to dodge this parent type stuff :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the no33 homeward bound, takes an hour longer than the train but the upside is it's a double decker and the scenery is lovely, Lambay, loughshinny etc.. downside, I'm bursting for a shyte. I've a little turtlehead poking out :(

This is kinda like Hotel California, once checked in, one can never leave :)

I know where I am, but haven't got a clue as to where I'm going, options are Shannon or the local bar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, got out of work 3 hours early :D

Starving now and thankfully we have access to the kitchen somewhat today, so there’s a pizza in the oven

Flies are driving me crazy in this house!
    We must have killed at least 40 in the last few hours, not an exaggeration......
    Hate them, can't understand where they are coming from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the kitchen surrounded by the contents of the press under the sink. Dishwasher pulled out, all the bits cleaned and pipes checked but still no go, will need to call in the professionals. :(
    Also my 3 month old phone has developed stripes down the screen and am playing email tennis with customer service to get it repaired under warranty:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I was like an onion in work today-started off the morning dressed for the dreary weather but the arrival of the new Infants had me peeling off the layers as they kept me on my toes all day!

• Advertisement

Local bar wins :):) At least for another day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bubblypop wrote: »
    Flies are driving me crazy in this house!
    We must have killed at least 40 in the last few hours, not an exaggeration......
    Hate them, can't understand where they are coming from.

I don't know the background, but if the house has a suspended floor downstairs, something has died underneath it and hence the fly problem.

Finished work. One last push tomorrow and it's beer and the drive for five weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Leaseissues

Just arrived in palma.staying in one star hotel build in the 1850s.very surreal but its worked out ok after the initial experience.waiting for some tapas now.definitely travelling with others but tonight i can make my own schedule which im looking forward to!

Odd day today , doesn't feel like a Thursday , if that makes any sense (probably not ) :p

Plus it was cold today , on a positive note , going for lunch with one of my little ladies tomorrow , that'll be fun :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,209 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Odd day today , doesn't feel like a Thursday , if that makes any sense (probably not ) :p

Plus it was cold today , on a positive note , going for lunch with one of my little ladies tomorrow , that'll be fun :)

Haven't left the house today or yesterday.:eek: May try a warm up pint or two tomorrow in preparation - after work. Saturday, weather permitting I'll relax by cutting the grass.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Haven't left the house today or yesterday.:eek: May try a warm up pint or two tomorrow in preparation - after work. Saturday, weather permitting I'll relax by cutting the grass.:eek:

G , if we get the rain that's forecast , the grass will be waterlogged !
    Oh , and enjoy the match on Sunday :D

• Advertisement

Couchside finally relaxing after a hectic day :)

Mam do you watch The family Chantel?

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside finally relaxing after a hectic day :)

Mam do you watch The family Chantel?

My TLC channel stopped working 45mins into 90Days , The Other Way , for someone unknown reason :(

So currently chatting with the man in the house , he's a definite night owl .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Just arrived in palma.staying in one star hotel build in the 1850s.very surreal but its worked out ok after the initial experience.waiting for some tapas now.definitely travelling with others but tonight i can make my own schedule which im looking forward to!

I need pics please. Sea, blue sky, rickety old houses ... you know that sort of stuff :)

Also, which Palma are you at ?

@Mam, we must be in different countries 18+C here all day :)

I'm homeside and not feeling quite right ( may or may not be related to eating two large bars of chocolate thus nuking appetite for proper food this evening :D ... maybe Dogs Trust are right about choc & dogs :( )

Olddog , it was probably just me feeling off or something that I thought it was cold , told ye it was a weird day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Olddog , it was probably just me feeling off or something that I thought it was cold , told ye it was a weird day :)

Not just you Mam, I felt like an onion!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement