Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

On the way home from the Airport, exhausted and so sad my holiday is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

1 hour delay getting home! But home now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , dozed off earlier for twenty minutes , wtf ?!
    Seph , I told you that you may change your name to Kody Brown :)

Ahhh here mam! no way am I doing that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

About to watch University Challenge. It's back! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I always feel so inadequate watching this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,840 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ahhh here mam! no way am I doing that :pac:

Ah stop , I'm waiting on the day that everyone posting will be asking who the new Mod K B is ...
    (Only joking Seph)
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sat outside for to soak in some vitamin d, but :rolleyes: nooooo - a spider decided to join me so :eek: outside is now off limits!

....back to work anyways :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

On the way home from the Airport, exhausted and so sad my holiday is over.

Same. Just a little weekend break to Copenhagen with herself and her folks. Lovely spot, I'll definitely return. It was a quiet one, back in the hotel by 9 at night, her oulone isn't too well on her feet. Apart from Friday when we arrived. We had a beer tasting session booked. Im not a fan of organised pissups, people telling me what and when to drink and that. As it happened, our hosts where a married couple and were probably the most laid back folks I've ever met in me life and the whole evening was very unhurried which was pretty cool. Nothing like those beer crawls you see in the likes of amsterdam where your encouraged to get as drunk as you can in three hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

honeybear wrote: »

If I get 1/2 questions right, I am happy,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

Chilling with a beer watching some guy being treated like a horse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ah stop , I'm waiting on the day that everyone posting will be asking who the new Mod K B is ...

:p

That won't happening mam :pac:

I'm heading down to city hall tomorrow :pac:
    Deja Boo wrote: »
    Sat outside for to soak in some vitamin d, but :rolleyes: nooooo - a spider decided to join me so :eek: outside is now off limits!

....back to work anyways :pac:

Ahhh run away run away :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling at home after 30 laps in the pool. Off to do some much needed grocery shopping shortly...

Same. Just a little weekend break to Copenhagen with herself and her folks. Lovely spot, I'll definitely return. It was a quiet one, back in the hotel by 9 at night, her oulone isn't too well on her feet. Apart from Friday when we arrived. We had a beer tasting session booked. Im not a fan of organised pissups, people telling me what and when to drink and that. As it happened, our hosts where a married couple and were probably the most laid back folks I've ever met in me life and the whole evening was very unhurried which was pretty cool. Nothing like those beer crawls you see in the likes of amsterdam where your encouraged to get as drunk as you can in three hours.

I adore Copenhagen-could see myself living there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Sitting in my car having a think. As soon as I have some upcoming expenses looked after I might take a little holiday by myself. It won't be until January alas thanks to said expenses. Anyways everyone on with their thinking caps!
    :D

I did that for a week one year. :)

Been doing it ever since but somehow its now for a month or so :D

Great way to hide from winter ;)

I'm homeside

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If I get 1/2 questions right, I am happy,

Did you ever watch Only Connect with Vicky Coren?

Did you ever watch Only Connect with Vicky Coren?

That is a complete mind fcuk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I only got nine tonight. :(

Crossword time.

I'm sitting on the couch doing some more thinking. Himself rang me earlier and he was saying how its ridiculous I have to wait so long for my next dental appointment. Its basically one particular treatment carried out in two appointments. I'm really laidback so when given the appointment I was "yeah grand".

Now I'm wondering if boyfriend is right and maybe I'm too placid or if I am simply just who I am. Is he being unaccepting of my ways or does he have a point?

I don't usually post such conundrums! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

home-side, had a grand break away although it was short, back to reality tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,098 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Outdoor bar for a few scoops, Burgers, hot dogs, coleslaw and potato salad. Very nice! Some leaves too! Very Nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Outdoor bar for a few scoops, Burgers, hot dogs, coleslaw and potato salad. Very nice! Some leaves too! Very Nice!

watch for spiders

just sayin

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Vlthap

On the bed hoping this migraine would feic off. I should be sleeping but I'm not ready for the day to be over.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Just back in from a run. Even though its late it's still boiling out. Going to have a cuppa, a shower and then bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,098 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Deja Boo wrote: »
    watch for spiders

just sayin

Brushed them all way!

eviltwin wrote: »
    Just back in from a run. Even though its late it's still boiling out. Going to have a cuppa, a shower and then bed.

It's very close out. I have all the windows open. Going to bed soon and will have the fan whirring.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

how its ridiculous I have to wait so long for my next dental appointment
    Are you talking days, weeks or months, and is there a logical dental reason for waiting?

Bedside, looking for the off switch in my brain

smurfjed wrote: »
    Are you talking days, weeks or months, and is there a logical dental reason for waiting?

October Smurf. The reason is that there isn't any availability sooner. I can't wave a wand and make an opening appear in the clinic's calendar but I could have been less "oh of course I understand ha ha blaa blaa" .

Couchside, meandering through iTunes. Had COMPLETELY forgotten about Aztec Camera. And The Gobetweens. Happy out :)

• Advertisement

OMG just had a flashback to my father saying to me - when I was a stroppy teen annoying him with The Smiths/The Cure: "I've forgotten more good music than you will ever know!!!"*

Am finally getting exactly how hilarious that was. He was an old US country/folk/gospel/blues fan in fairness. Used to say he didn't see the point after The Beatles.

(*Was that a Bob Dylan/Johnny Cash quote?)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement