Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Same here but it also seems I agreed to marry Seph somewhere along the line too - no recollection of that, but sure why not!

Yay 😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

I’m in Kyiv at the moment with Mr. Lemon.

We’re having some drinks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    Where are you off to?

Blackburn via Manchester Smurf, off to get my car. I have it now and it’s gorgeous! Few teething problems as per usual with a new car but I’m very happy. Back in the hotel in Manchester now, waiting to get food

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Blackburn via Manchester Smurf, off to get my car. I have it now and it’s gorgeous! Few teething problems as per usual with a new car but I’m very happy. Back in the hotel in Manchester now, waiting to get food

Is it a Jaguar? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Kitty..... good for you, was it really worthwhile to buy it in the UK?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting down watching MKR , just had dinner , contemplating whether to have ice cream and peaches now .
    I never eat that , I must be sick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Is it a Jaguar? :)

Oh no, a bit out of my price range!
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @Kitty..... good for you, was it really worthwhile to buy it in the UK?

Absolutely, a main dealer back in Ireland wanted almost 9k for the same year, lower spec car. All in this will cost me nearly half that. The dealer I bought it off said he had a lot of customers from Ireland and was telling me that one of his associates just couldn’t believe the price difference between here and back home.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting down watching MKR , just had dinner , contemplating whether to have ice cream and peaches now .
    I never eat that , I must be sick :D

Have what your body craves Mam! Go for it girl!! :)

Well wear Kitty,happy motoring.

Hmm mams got cravings,I hope Sephers isn't responsible lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lol , too funny :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just after an impulse buy...kitchen appliance for the new house. I can hardly boil an egg!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside catching up on a few things.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Duvet I hope you will be ok with all the other women that Seph has, it must be the cork blood or Barry's tea :D

Now couchside eating ice cream and watching my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Waiting to pick up my young one, radio blasting Rammstein, head banging away

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tech desk till 8pm. Looked out at the garden with a bar and more potential, but devoid of punters.:( Back on the road Thursday, but finished on Saturday afternoon. Weather permitting, gonna rip it up on Saturday night! I need it real bad.:eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside pondering life
    honeybear wrote: »
    Just after an impulse buy...kitchen appliance for the new house. I can hardly boil an egg!

Were all gonna chip in and buy you a honey making machine HB 😀! then you won't have to steal anymore honey from bees and or sneak tastes from peoples porridge while there not looking 😀😛

I see what Ted is at tonight :D

Goodnight all :)

Couchside again YouTubing.
    Life has become a tad tedious. It's time again: time to stir it up and make something new and fabulous happen. Or at least a good night out with the girls :o

Anybody noticed Makikomi post recently? Last I recall there was a TRX accident and a late night glass of Jamie. But perhaps I've conflated events. I hope he's off on a cool adventure.
    'hello Mak! I miss the cat and dog foties :pac:

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Or at least a good night out with the girls :o

Go wild!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Go wild!

Girls go wild. :eek:

Glad it's past the watershed....

• Advertisement

Go wild!

Sounds like y'on for a wild night out in the big schmoke with the girls too Seph? Planning it now....
    P.S. ok so, RMAOK can come too.

Playing chess in the local and hurtling back the porter. Time for a tactical retreat before I get minced over the board.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Sounds like y'on for a wild night out in the big schmoke with the girls too Seph?

Was it that obvious 😳?

😀😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wide awake, with a migraine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    I see what Ted is at tonight

You aren't wrong Auto, like sleeping in a sauna here last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Work your fingers to the bone - whadda ya get?....Boney fingers..boney fin-gers...

Morning all

Light rain and 14C

Kitchen with coffee, cereal and toast, happy with my lot :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

A rainy walk this morning. Heading out for breakfast with sister. Have a good day everyone!

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

At the start of a big wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Hello again everyone. About to drag myself out of bed. Planning the day ahead and the 1000 things I need to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement