Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Adverts 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Milka Europe

Aawww I love that milka ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,122 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Oreo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Jude13

DvB wrote: »

That is my OH all over. Apart from out star which is made with a star shape cut from a cornflakes box and stuck to a kitchen paper roll, then covered in tin foil.

• Advertisement

Apple - The Surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Has anyone seen the Vodafone Ad, I wasn't prepared for it, I seen it yesterday for the first time and I was crying my eyes out I couldn't speak, it's just been on again there it makes me very emotional

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

SarahLil wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the Vodafone Ad, I wasn't prepared for it, I seen it yesterday for the first time and I was crying my eyes out I couldn't speak, it's just been on again there it makes me very emotional

Oh I seen it. Today.... in work....

I had to try and hold it together for a few mins. :(

Ooooh I'm intrigued! Is there a link to it?

Saw the guinness advert....

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ooooh I'm intrigued! Is there a link to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Loughc wrote: »

Very good. Reminds me of the only Christmas I haven't spent with my immediate family was when I was traveling in Oz.

Thanks loughc. That's lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Jude13

Ah jaysus. Having spent a few Christmas away, and will be next year, that's a beaut. Must go for dip in the sea when I am home.

Very good concept from Vodafone Ireland !
    Forty Foot is so Dublin !

Aldi Spain - Dancing (similar concept to the Zalando ad)

Still haven’t seen Guinness ad this year. Will need to start watching some live TV just so I can say I saw it!!

TRS30 wrote: »
    Still haven’t seen Guinness ad this year. Will need to start watching some live TV just so I can say I saw it!!

Seen it twice, once as an ad on demand and once live, delighted both times haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I saw the Guinness ad last night but I was in a different room to the TV and I spun around on my chair so quickly that I knocked a load of things off the desk and missed most of the ad. Next time!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

I saw the Guinness ad last night but I was in a different room to the TV and I spun around on my chair so quickly that I knocked a load of things off the desk and missed most of the ad. Next time!

Just press rewind on your remote control

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

That’s cheating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Anyone see the PANDORA ad with the air steward? She’s working through the holidays and suddenly she sees her dad is one of the passengers and gives her Christmas present. Sweet and simple.

Has everybody got one of those TVs were you can rewind adverts/programmes? I don’t.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think the 1980s was the last time I couldn't pause or rewind live TV. :pac:

What's this remote you speak of??

Elf1 presses the channel button as they are standing beside the TV holding the aerial.

TRS30 wrote: »
    What's this remote you speak of??

Elf1 presses the channel button as they are standing beside the TV holding the aerial.

Retro style... love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I was FFwd'ing the ads in I'm a celeb as I can't be dealing with all the ad breaks and next thing I spotted the Guinness ad, so I actually rewound it and watched it!!

I couldn’t even get the volume button on my remote to work yesterday never mind rewind adverts !

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Anyone see the PANDORA ad with the air steward? She’s working through the holidays and suddenly she sees her dad is one of the passengers and gives her Christmas present. Sweet and simple.
    It is one of my faves this year !

• Advertisement

I’ve just seen it, I’ve only just gone and seen it!!! Live and all...... happy out now

Advertisement