Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fulfill Bars thread

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Ryath

Got the White choc and cookie ones in Mullingar today. €20 on the shelf but scanned at €15

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,870 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

What's with all the mispricing?

If it's on sale for €10 surely it's not hard to put up the correct label?

Or is it common for Dealz to not bother changing prices on labels?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Shpongler

The white Choc and cookie dough scanned as €15 in Dealz Blackpool too. Labeled €20 on the shelf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Patsy167

If anyone spots these in Dublin city centre stores, I (and many others I'm sure) would be very grateful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭targus

Shpongler wrote:
    The white Choc and cookie dough scanned as €15 in Dealz Blackpool too. Labeled €20 on the shelf.

Omni has them advertised for €20, scanned at €10 on Monday, now scanning at €15. Anyone know where I could pick up some more for €10?

targus wrote: »
    Omni has them advertised for €20, scanned at €10 on Monday, now scanning at €15. Anyone know where I could pick up some more for €10?

it was a mistake on the system. you got lucky.

15 for 15 is the price that it's supposed to be at I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,870 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I'm curious how many other things in there are scanning cheaper than label :)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Dunnes are selling a 15 box for €17.

With with a €5 off €25 voucher, along with some necessary everyday purchases (e.g. eggs, milk, bread) - it's good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Ryath

donnyvegas wrote: »

With with a €5 off €25 voucher, along with some necessary everyday purchases (e.g. eggs, milk, bread) - it's good value.

What flavours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

donnyvegas wrote: »

What size the 55g or 45g?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

What size the 55g or 45g?

55g

Flavour was coconut and something, i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Patsy167 wrote: »
    If anyone spots these in Dublin city centre stores, I (and many others I'm sure) would be very grateful

got a box on tuesday for 15 in talbot st branch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Patsy167 wrote: »

Was just in Talbot St. shop five minutes ago. Still maybe 10-15 boxes of the white choc there.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭HelloYoungBoy

Was just in Talbot St. shop five minutes ago. Still maybe 10-15 boxes of the white choc there.

Anyone know where this offer is still on in Dublin City? Deals on Talbot St. was out when I checked yesterday

Anyone know where this offer is still on in Dublin City? Deals on Talbot St. was out when I checked yesterday

pretty sure that it's gone. comes around periodically (maybe twice a year?) when they are trying to clear out stock through dealz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Are they still available anywhere please?

My stock is over now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

15 for €10 in Dealz at the moment (peanut butter flavour only) - that's 66c a bar.

I just picked up a few boxes in Galway (Headford Rd store) - plenty of stock.

BBD July 27th.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

I've added a picture to show it's the peanut butter & not peanut carmel as I've lost count at the amount of times my local Musgraves have gotten them mixed up when I'm inquiring about stock :D

also to note that the boxes weren't sealed, so just to make sure all 15 are in your box before you pick one up & you're not left short from someone maybe dipping in to buy just the one :)

Anyone know any websites for cheap fulfil bars ? Even if their out of date? Sick of paying 2 quid a bar in dealz for them... And that's reasonable compared to some shops

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

PAYDAY20 code will work on the Fulfil website to get you 20% off boxes of 15. Prices have gone up this year though, to €32.

Using the code, it works out as €1.70 per bar which is a bit better than what you're paying now.

Free delivery on orders over €39.

Code ends today. Hope that helps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭caviardreams

The health store branches seem to have boxes of 15 for 27.50 pretty regularly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Keep an eye on the Dunnes Stores special offers, they sometimes have the 15 bar boxes for €20. Download the app and you get €10 off a €30 spend so you could get two boxes for €30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭corks finest

Dunnes employee’s atm have 20 pc staff discount if anyone u know works there

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭shanmo

Anyone seen any good offers lately?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Holland and Barrett online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I'm sure plenty thought there was when you bumped the thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

2 boxes (15 * 55g) delivered for €47.60 on the Holland and Barret website atm.

https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie

There actually isn't from what I've seen. The deals used to be way better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Cat2022

Are you subscribed to their newsletter? They have a special on Nordic boxes of Hazelnut Whip and Chocolate Brownie. 20 euro a box. Use Welcome10 and get 10 percent off. If you buy two boxes, it's free delivery

Whats the craze in these about?

I thought it was only the hazelnut so thanks for the heads up. Just ordered some brownie ones! Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Squeaksoutloud

Why are people eating these like they are healthy when they are full of palm oil / fat (recently study linked to Cancer growth) and loaded with artificial sweeteners?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭themighty

Can find these on the site. Is it just for subscribers? Could you post a link up?

Hope this works: https://fulfilnutrition.com/products/chocolate-hazelnut-whip-nordic?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=220715-nordic-excess&_kx=mDcJddxCsY11MzjiJDCC58djwfo1lHD8me8bfT0Z-pI%3D.Wh3hZB

One Box with Welcome10, and Delivery comes to 22.95 Euro.

Two boxes is 40 Euro with free delivery.

Now Holland and Barrett are also good if you don't like the two flavours from the Fulfil site. They are doing a box at 28 Euro, with 20 percent discount on site. I bought two boxes from them today at 44.80 Euro. Revolut is also doing a 5.4% cashback.

Sorry for all the info but hope this helps someone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭themighty

That's great Cat2022. Picked up 3. Added the welcome10, so 3 for €54, with free postage. Pretty happy with that! 😊.

The hazelnut whip is good, haven't had three Chocolate fudge before but it's hard to mess that up.

Only copped on I just needed to search for 'Nordic' on the site to find them🤦‍♂️.

Great stuff. Happy to help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement