Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets to the 6N

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Yipyapstam

dont suppose someone is a member and let me know if tickets ae available online? cant get through to them at the minute...tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Yipyapstam wrote: »
    dont suppose someone is a member and let me know if tickets ae available online? cant get through to them at the minute...tanks

I'm a member, I'll have a look for you now

I'm a member, I'll have a look for you now

cool thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭CZ 453

sorry for crashing this! was hoping to get a 6N match in this year too but looking near impossible! Anyone know how to get ticket for the Munster EC match in Saracens in Jan? Sorry if posting in the wrong thread!

The away game. Have you tried the Saracens website?

CZ 453 wrote: »
    The away game. Have you tried the Saracens website?

not yet...but if I buy from Saracens would I not be sitting with the Saracens fans then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

It's pretty mad how there is a lottery for MRSC before the Irish Supporters Club!

Even worse they are now saying the results of the lottery won't be known until "late next week"

This is a crazy decision for those of us on both the MRSC and the Irish Supporters Club

I now have to try and buy tickets (in case I am unsuccessful in the lottery) in the supporters club sale while already committed to up to €520 worth of tickets through the Munster lottery.

Riskymove wrote: »
    Even worse they are now saying the results of the lottery won't be known until "late next week"

This is a crazy decision for those of us on both the MRSC and the Irish Supporters Club

I now have to try and buy tickets (in case I am unsuccessful in the lottery) in the supporters club sale while already committed to up to €520 worth of tickets through the Munster lottery.

Here here.

not yet...but if I buy from Saracens would I not be sitting with the Saracens fans then?

Ah yeah but there'll be a lot of Munster supporters around the stadium anyway. Best travelling support in the land :) You will have no bothers with atmosphere

Ah yeah but there'll be a lot of Munster supporters around the stadium anyway. Best travelling support in the land :) You will have no bothers with atmosphere

Fact! might look into it now. Had a glance there at world cup tickets....crazy prices especially for something like Romania!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I am assuming though that if I have a suprlus of tickets, I will be able to shift them easily enough.

• Advertisement

vienne86 wrote: »
    I am assuming though that if I have a suprlus of tickets, I will be able to shift them easily enough.

sure..the problem is having the €750 available to buy tickets this week

plus I have to take time to be available for the online sale on Wednesday and all the hassle that goes with it.....and possibly take tickets that some other member would have gotten

its a small ground and so Munster fans will be all around

5 of us bought through a Sarries contact

its a small ground and so Munster fans will be all around

5 of us bought through a Sarries contact

think it's my best bet to be honest! do you mind if i ask how you get a sarries contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ssaye2

think it's my best bet to be honest! do you mind if i ask how you get a sarries contact?

Which thread is this? Getting confused here.

ssaye2 wrote: »

The anxiety builds...I'm going straight in for the most expensive.

The anxiety builds...I'm going straight in for the most expensive.

Ugh. Only two matches here this season in the 6N, but likely to prove more expensive than last years' three matches!

Which thread is this? Getting confused here.

ah relax....just general queries on rugby tickets.....not too much hassle is it loike

I have family members in London who are Sarries fans!!

I've been to a few games in Allianz park now

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

since 2008 i have got tickets to most of the six nations games through the supporters club but this year i wont because my pc has gone so slow and the demand will be huge

I bought a lottery ticket for the ire vs england match off the mrsc and didnt hear back from them yet

• Advertisement

So two tickets max for the 6 nations for Ireland supporters club members sale on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

So two tickets max for the 6 nations for Ireland supporters club members sale on Wednesday.

2 for each match or 2 in total?

timaru89 wrote: »
    2 for each match or 2 in total?

2 in total methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

2 in total methinks.

Ah ****e :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

2 in total methinks.

2 for each match I think the email says

• Registered Users Posts: 12,996 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

I have 4 for England and two for France :cool:

Blingy wrote: »
    2 for each match I think the email says

Looking on the supporters' forum, it looks to me as if it means two in total. I'd love to be wrong though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭loveta

Looking on the supporters' forum, it looks to me as if it means two in total. I'd love to be wrong though!

Unfortunately you are correct rang them today "irfu" to be sure one ticket for each game or two for either one but no guarantee of any and no autumn inter next year either so it could be a dear 50 yo yos if i get na da in the line of tickets wedensday morn :eek:

Advertisement