Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets to the 6N

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

PTH2009 wrote: »
    choose the french tickets over the english because i thought both would sell out straight away

stuck with 4 french tickets and no english ones :(:(

pissed off i didnt go with the english tickets and then get the french ones today ah well

my dad signed up to but there were only france tickets available

ah well its better than having no tickets at all

You'll have no problem shifting French tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

PTH2009 wrote: »
    choose the french tickets over the english because i thought both would sell out straight away

stuck with 4 french tickets and no english ones :(:(

pissed off i didnt go with the english tickets and then get the french ones today ah well

my dad signed up to but there were only france tickets available

ah well its better than having no tickets at all

I'll buy 3 French tickets off you if you want rid of some. I got my English tickets from the MRSC lottery and am therefore not eligible to enter for French tickets

Anyone know when the Leinster supporters club draw is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭SaveOurLyric

vienne86 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the Leinster supporters club draw is?

Next Wednesday. Register interest by tomorrow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

awec wrote: »
    If it's done through ticketmaster then it will fluctuate between sold out and available.

they don't use Ticketmaster since the grand debacle of the 2007 6N

They were lucky to escape with their lives I tells ya:pac:

• Advertisement

Well folks, it seems that the 'two only' per supporter only applied to Wednesday. I just went in and bougth two Cat 1 tickets for the French game, having bought two for the English game on Wednesday. Only a handful left I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭timaru89

Well folks, it seems that the 'two only' per supporter only applied to Wednesday. I just went in and bougth two Cat 1 tickets for the French game, having bought two for the English game on Wednesday. Only a handful left I think.
    Just got 2 French tics after getting 2 English ones Wed. Glad I went for the English tics first!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Yep managed to get two for each match. 2 for England match first and then 2 yesterday for France. Xmas presents sorted!!

timaru89 wrote: »
    Just got 2 French tics after getting 2 English ones Wed. Glad I went for the English tics first!
    Me too! Can't believe my luck, but read it on another thread last night. Three of us are in for the Leinster draw, so if we all get lucky........ :eek:

For anyone who got England tics already through IRSC the limits have been increased and there are still a few category 1 tickets for France.
    From the supporters club forum: "We've increaded the limits forumites.
    You can buy an extra two tickets from the stock remaining."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭loveta

For anyone who got England tics already through IRSC the limits have been increased and there are still a few category 1 tickets for France.
    From the supporters club forum: "We've increaded the limits forumites.
    You can buy an extra two tickets from the stock remaining."

Cheers for that just got 2 cat 1 france tickets :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Still some left on it which is surprising. From everything I read on the forum I thought they'd be snapped up very quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Still some left on it which is surprising. From everything I read on the forum I thought they'd be snapped up very quickly!

I'd say it boils down to the amount of people who renewed their memberships and the high price of the tickets themselves .

I dithered about going for England or France tickets and in the end went for England as I thought there could be more hanging on that match. A friend of mine decided to go for the French match. Now I have managed to get two tickets for the France match as well, but my friend still only has the two France tickets. It seems unfair, but just pure luck,

Ye it's just luck the way it turned out, although would have guessed England would go first so chose them. Didn't think I'd end up with both though:D

Ye it's just luck the way it turned out, although would have guessed England would go first so chose them. Didn't think I'd end up with both though:D

Moi non plus but :D

I got two for the England for myself and a friend, and was nearly going to suggest he sign up for the supporters club too to get France tickets, so we've saved 50 bucks. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭homecouldbhere

CZ 453 wrote: »
    I'd say it boils down to the amount of people who renewed their memberships and the high price of the tickets themselves .
    I was wondering the same. Is membership down?
    Recession still alive and well outside of the pale unfortunately!

I was wondering the same. Is membership down?
    Recession still alive and well outside of the pale unfortunately!

Could be down OK. No autumn internationals to buy for in 2015. My renewal date is 1 June, but I may let it slide till nearer the six nations buying time.

I don't know what I'm so happy about getting these four tickets - 400 yoyos coming off the credit card!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

We're the additional tickets people bought yesterday and even today bought as singles? Site would only let me buy a single ticket yesterday so I bought two single French tickets in the same area on separate transactions. This was in addition to pair of French ticks bought on Wednesday. Bit confused...

Brewster wrote: »
    We're the additional tickets people bought yesterday and even today bought as singles? Site would only let me buy a single ticket yesterday so I bought two single French tickets in the same area on separate transactions. This was in addition to pair of French ticks bought on Wednesday. Bit confused...

I was allowed to buy two Cat 1 tickets today......didn't buy them as two singles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

I was allowed to buy two Cat 1 tickets today......didn't buy them as two singles.

Ok, they must have allowed you to buy you one extra ticket first and then when they weren't selling, they allowed you an extra two, hopefully they can pair my two singles up.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

http://www.wru.co.uk/

Wales v Ireland tickets go on sale to WRU members on the 16th.

45 pounds to become a member

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭SaveOurLyric

Thanks. Any experience of the real odds of getting them that way ?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Manofthewest

http://www.wru.co.uk/

Wales v Ireland tickets go on sale to WRU members on the 16th.

45 pounds to become a member

Is this guaranteed though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I got 2 tickets through Leinster lottery. It says Section LOT1, B XX. XX is my seat number, B is the Row but does anyone know where LOT1 is? Or is it just short for lottery and they're not my seat details?

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I got 2 tickets through Leinster lottery. It says Section LOT1, B XX. XX is my seat number, B is the Row but does anyone know where LOT1 is? Or is it just short for lottery and they're not my seat details?

I got two category 1 tickets - this is what the email says:

Congratulations, your application in the lottery for 6 Nations 2015 tickets was successful and you have been allocated 2 Category 1 tickets for the Six Nations fixture against France at Aviva Stadium next year.

No idea if they are upper lower stand, East or West. You should be able to tell from the price which category they are in at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

Anyone have any joy with tickets to the Wales match?

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

I got two tickets fr the Welsh match, but I might have a chance to get some more. My mate comes to get 10 for the Ireland v Wales match when it is in Ireland, and I put in for the same amount from him for the match in Cardiff. I will keep you informed.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Anyone have any joy with tickets to the Wales match?

Marathon sports travel are doing reasonable packages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭OldRio

The Scotland match has sold out. I believe they have started a waiting list for any returns.

Advertisement