Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Your own pictures of bad parking - NO CHAT 24h ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Car park in the Wicklow mountains, lots of free spaces but the Range Rover spotted the mound of gravel and had to park on the top of it Homer Simpson style

[IMG][/img]RR2.jpg upload

[IMG][/img]RR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

Shannon town centre.
    Lots of spaces
    And our boys in blue park like this...

• Registered Users Posts: 73,387 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

E146449-A-1-F18-46-D9-B599-67-A5926358-CC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Garzard

Had to take this - spotted it after getting cash from the nearby BOI in Rathmines a few hours ago - dumped on DY lines on the wrong side of the road, at the start of a bus lane :pac:

491790.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

People here must think I spend all my time sitting there waiting for people to park in this spot. Not the case. It's near me and every day I pull in there's a prime pic waiting to be taken.

491791.jpg

• Advertisement

Liffey Valley today.

491831.jpg

491832.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

This jackass blocking me (red focus) in an on street spot today, it's a loading bay Monday to Friday only. He came out of the bookies after a couple of minutes and said he'd "let me out", and had "only been there a second". Dickhead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

491879.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Outside the Coombe hospital. Probably the shjtiest hospital parking in the country and this guy takes up 3-4 spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Seasoft

Ashbourne, Meath.

491973.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Sure who wants to leave after filling up? Car abandoned there blocking the exit with the big lovely car park just metres away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Double yellows and a pedestrian crossing combo

491996.jpg

I'm New so I get Two

492004.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Parking spaces a bit sparse during a busy time at the local shopping centre? No problem at all, just literally stop in the middle of the road near where you want and be sure to take your time. I was waiting for someone else today when this happened me and I saw two people with no mobility problems whatsoever do this preventing at least about four cars from getting out. They were away and out of view for at about 10 minutes. The only thing I can think of is that they expected someone who was locked in (who would have no idea where they were) to hoot like mad until they came out. My word. :rolleyes:

pJqcDug.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,042 ✭✭✭✭neris

Tesco carpark yesterday, there must be some sort of magical force that makes people go la la once they enter a Tesco car park no matter how many spaces are free or empty the car park is

20191001-154925.jpg

Some people can't reverse.
    Or can't be bothered to straighten up.

492061.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40 80sChild

Monread Naas just now. More abandoned than parked.

Ashbourne, Meath.

492366.jpg

Knocklyon. Three bike spaces with two cars

20191005-212022.jpg

Dundrum today:

492468.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Usual dickhead convention in Liffey Valley. Why bother looking for a space and having to haul your lazy hole a few hundred meters to the shops, just **** it anywhere. Always plenty of people with shopping bags looking decidedly unlike staff coming and going from the staff car park at the back end too.

Kadjar was on the end of the path on the way in, replaced by the taxi on the way out. Car fully on the path, suppose post folk need their cars close in case of emergency or summat (hi vis vest on the seat) and last but not least a bunch abandoned in the lane on the corner

Could have been there all day taking pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I appreciate the "No Parking" paint has seen better days but there#s no mistaking the wheelchair sign. Not to mention access to the pumps. Young wan in her 20s not a bother on her. Took her time in the shop too.

492483.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Had to laugh at this one. He got out of the car knowing full well he shouldn't be there and him looking around hoping nobody had noticed.
    Well Gotcha! :D :pac:

And you couldn't even park it between the lines properly f.f.s.

492684.jpg

8-E575066-42-E3-40-A4-AFE6-D04-D15-D845-E8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikey101

The car on the right (wasn't there when I parked) decided to literally park on my car over the weekend. Parking spaces at Citysquare Car Park Waterford can be tight enough but this is ridiculous

https://imageshack.com/i/poOahqeoj

poOahqeoj

E0-B6-D04-C-186-F-4-C21-AE70-07-DCE4-C60-F63.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,042 ✭✭✭✭neris

Applegreen motorway services up North last week. Loads of spaces free everywhere else on the site but this ***t decides to park in the air/water bay

20191010-140449.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,734 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Another fcukwit who couldn’t be arsed. I’m seeing a trend amongst the expensive car owners and their ability to park.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Dearg Dubh

Mill centre Clondalkin. Plenty of room for parking. Both taking up 3 spaces.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tesco Wexford, about half an hour or so before that I saw a car get a ticket for parking about 3 spaces up obviously with no disabled badge.

Advertisement