Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dash cams, what to get and where to get it (Q&A only)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭RandomAccess

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi folks, I have two dashcams already, however, Im looking to put on into one of the minis. I have a few prerequisites:

Small/Discreet. - There really is nowhere to hide on the windscreen, so either something that sits snug behind the rear view mirror, or one that I can mount on the physical dash that I can remove when I hope in and hop out.

Loop Recording - It needs to be able to loop when the card is full and record over the oldest recorded files.

Hard wire- As the car doesn't have a cigarette lighter, I would be looking to make sure I can hardwire it in.

Any recommendations are welcome!

Thanks

The mini 0801 / 0803 are very discreet when installed.
    My brother sat into my car and didn't notice it was already fitted even though we had been looking around the car just before that.

The main bit of effort involved is running the cable down to power, but that varies in difficulty depending what car you have.

For video quality alone I think the Mobius is probably the best reasonably priced camera you can get. It seems to capture registrations in parallel lanes better than any other. Though I think thats down to the lens. Its not quite as good as

Take a look at techmoan.com for great reviews and sample clips

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭bladespin

Finally got my G1WH this morning (bit of a hold up with customs etc) can't wait to play with it :)

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

PeteK* wrote: »

I don't get why car manufacturers don't have DashCams as an optional extra that is built in.

I've been wondering about that too, some cars already have cameras mounted for safety systems so it wouldn't be too difficult.
    The new Corvette will have one http://www.autoblog.com/2014/01/06/corvette-dash-cam-performance-data-recorder-video-how-to/
    Although its being sold as a performance data recorder for track day stuff.
    Some pretty cool data in the overlays.
    I guess we'll start to see more of these in the next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 bob.thebuilder

Hi guys, Do you recommend any camera which is suitable for taxi? It should be good in night time recording both inside and out. Thx very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

@PeteK*
    why cars dont have them already?
    Well, Id say cost and demand.
    Although the cost probably wouldnt be that much for all the camera wiring parts, its doing the work, maybe certifying it? fitting it into the existing manufacturing schedule? redesigning dashboard compartments.
    I think if they ever come pre fitted or available, it will be on higher end cars (think some already are?) or as an add on spec, they will probably be the mirror type or built in there.
    Until it starts filtering down, but they are already here in freestanding standalone devices and Im not sure car manufacturers can or want to compete with that.

The problem with built in stuff like that it can hardly be as cheap or easy to upgrade, can go out of date and be surpassed by standalone devices that would be better and cheaper or as cheap to replace. I havent heard great things about built in GPS for updating them and such regarding cost, maybe thats changed.

Personally, Id prefer a hatch/es on top of the dashboard where my standard GPS/in car dash cam could be mounted with power supply connection there? 12v or USB power lead, rather than wires everywhere, stored/covered/hidden out of sight when not in use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Folks, just incase you guys didn't see "The best cheap dash cam" can be got for €35.70 (+ risk of import duties) here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057278132 for what I'm guessing will be another few hours only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

so got this in the door this morning

http://www.dx.com/p/h-264-720p-wide-angle-6-led-night-viewing-digital-car-dvr-camcorder-w-mini-usb-sd-hdmi-2-5-lcd-54137

figured i coudnt go wrong for 20 quid delivered , and got a 32gb card too , have it chargin up there now , are they pretty straightforward to use just mount , press record and take off ?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Hi folks, I have been thinking about getting 2 dash cams, one for myself and one for my partner. I don't really know anything about them, but I know I want it to "work by itself" as much as possible. It would need to turn on when the car turns on, and would need to loop record. Minimum upkeep. Hardwiring is preferred. Any suggestions would be great, thanks guys. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Hi folks, I have been thinking about getting 2 dash cams, one for myself and one for my partner. I don't really know anything about them, but I know I want it to "work by itself" as much as possible. It would need to turn on when the car turns on, and would need to loop record. Minimum upkeep. Hardwiring is preferred. Any suggestions would be great, thanks guys. :)

https://dashcamtalk.com/b40-a118/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LTMN9LK/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B00LTMN9LK&linkCode=as2&tag=das0d2-21

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281365383644?clk_rvr_id=686933992066

I have the 0801 camera, have had firmware issues. The cam above gets very good reviews and if mine was to die I would get this one.

• Advertisement

cormie wrote: »
    It would be easier for me just to send it by post in a jiffy bag so if you can PM your address I'll try get it off today or tomorrow :)

Thanks, got it, now to get the screw drivers out.
    Id like to get the postage back to you

If anything, give it to a charity :) Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Any tips on reducing the reflection glare on the video? I can see the reflection of the dashboard on window on the video

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

the closer your lens is to the window, the less window it will see.

ok guys my cam records in loops of 15minutes per time , if i wanted to upload a clip to here or youtube , how do i crop or trim the video to show about 30seconds or maybe a minute of footage ?

pudzey101 wrote: »
    ok guys my cam records in loops of 15minutes per time , if i wanted to upload a clip to here or youtube , how do i crop or trim the video to show about 30seconds or maybe a minute of footage ?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows-live/movie-maker

• Advertisement

cheers man figured it out , my prob was when saving it i was saving it in wrong file format !! :)

Does anyone else have the mini 0803? I've been using mine and it seems fine, but every now and then, it will make a warning beep and flash a sign on the screen saying that my card is slow, even though it's a samsung or sandisk (forget which) class 10 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Does anyone else have the mini 0803? I've been using mine and it seems fine, but every now and then, it will make a warning beep and flash a sign on the screen saying that my card is slow, even though it's a samsung or sandisk (forget which) class 10 :confused:

I've only had my 0803 less than a week, but haven't seen that error yet

Hmmm, I'm playing back videos recorded on the card now and they are stuttering, maybe the card has become slightly corrupt. They transfer quite slowly to the HD but once on the HD, they play fine :confused:

It's a Sandisk Ultra 32GB from amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭Damien360

Hmmm, I'm playing back videos recorded on the card now and they are stuttering, maybe the card has become slightly corrupt. They transfer quite slowly to the HD but once on the HD, they play fine :confused:

It's a Sandisk Ultra 32GB from amazon.

Dashcamtalk forum has a thread that says it really depends who you buy from. Later models have heat sink upgrades to solve overheating issue. I wonder is your issue related to this by having hot electronics.

I had the 0801 and had to use a slower card to get it working (class 4 or 6). Night time was brutal. 0803 is supposed to be better at night. Is that the case ?

https://forum.dashcamtalk.com/threads/heat-sink-added-into-0803.6642/

• Advertisement

I've been trasferring 6.5gb of videos from the micro SD via a micro sd adaptor and it's been over an hour now. It's DEFINITELY slow. Never had such issues with the card before. Do you think the 0803 may have damaged the card :eek:

The files seem to be transferring, it's just taking forever.

With regards the night video, the blur from the street lights is way too much, it also seems to be slightly grainy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Lads, I don't suppose anybody would put up pics of how the dashcam is setup? I'm thinking of getting the 0803 but I don't want cables all over the car...whatever cam I get I want it to be relatively discreet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

What car do you have dude? .... putting cables all over the place may be your only option. Many cars have electrics in and around the rearview mirror, however they will be 12 volts whereas almost every cam requires 5v (there are a few 12v cameras but they are few and far between).
    Some cars have the power for the inside light, automatic rearview mirror and sunroof all right there. So just disassemble that cluster and find a power line that turns off when the ignition is turned off.

Then connect a 12v to 5v power supply and then your usb cable to that. I was waiting for the 0803 teething issues to be fixed before I buy mine but I will be using this power supply: http://www.miniinthebox.com/ultra-small-lm2596-power-supply-module-dc-dc-buck-3a-adjustable-buck-module-regulator-ultra-lm2596s-24v-switch-12v-5v-3v_p1023925.html?currency=GBP&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&gclid=CIS02Izl6rwCFc_MtAodfgIAPw (already have it) and will just have a 6 inch piece of usb cable coming out from behind the mirror. Currently most of these dashcams use a type of usb connector called a mini-b, but I reckon that the micro-b (same as the ones of most phones) will be more popular in future so I will put in both cables. I'll also have a fuse on the input to that psu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

BigEejit wrote: »
    What car do you have dude? .... putting cables all over the place may be your only option. Many cars have electrics in and around the rearview mirror, however they will be 12 volts whereas almost every cam requires 5v (there are a few 12v cameras but they are few and far between).
    Some cars have the power for the inside light, automatic rearview mirror and sunroof all right there. So just disassemble that cluster and find a power line that turns off when the ignition is turned off.

Then connect a 12v to 5v power supply and then your usb cable to that. I was waiting for the 0803 teething issues to be fixed before I buy mine but I will be using this power supply: http://www.miniinthebox.com/ultra-small-lm2596-power-supply-module-dc-dc-buck-3a-adjustable-buck-module-regulator-ultra-lm2596s-24v-switch-12v-5v-3v_p1023925.html?currency=GBP&litb_from=paid_adwords_shopping&gclid=CIS02Izl6rwCFc_MtAodfgIAPw (already have it) and will just have a 6 inch piece of usb cable coming out from behind the mirror. Currently most of these dashcams use a type of usb connector called a mini-b, but I reckon that the micro-b (same as the ones of most phones) will be more popular in future so I will put in both cables. I'll also have a fuse on the input to that psu.
    Cheers - I have a VW Pessatt CC and the interior is lovely & sleek looking so I don't want cables all over it. I'll keep checking reviews but I think there's only one socked for me to connect to - no USB on the radio which is actually really annoying!

Going to look to get a dashcam & a few other accessories for it to make it tidy and easy to charge phones etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Got a mini 0803 myself. Also, like you D'Agger don't want cables all over the place. I bought a piggy back fuse and a micro usb 12v to 5v 3 metre cable. Waiting on one cable to arrive so using the stock one at the moment. It's not heard to tuck the cable under the trim, then down the rubber on the door frame to the fuse box. Once there, you take an existing fuse that's not constant (starts and stops with ignition on/off). Use this fuse in the piggy back with a new 5V fuse and replace it in the existing socket. The cable is then tapped into the live cable port and earthed to the glove box bolt.

Ebay link for the power cable here
    Ebay link for the piggy back fuse here
    1 Pack of 2 5v fuses from your local auto parts store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

After reading the thread I got the E-Prance G1W from amazon uk. €50 including class 10 32gb sd card. This is the first video before I have got around to changing any settings and very happy with it especially for night. I literally just plugged it in and drove, and it turned on and off like I was hoping from ignition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VuyCLVkUQ

I need to wire it properly, and the cable provided seems a bit thick and way too long, what kind of cigarette lighter adapter would I need? Is there a certain wattage?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 44 Cybercommando

String wrote: »
    After reading the thread I got the E-Prance G1W from amazon uk. €50 including class 10 32gb sd card. This is the first video before I have got around to changing any settings and very happy with it especially for night. I literally just plugged it in and drove, and it turned on and off

I need to wire it properly, and the cable provided seems a bit thick and way too long, what kind of cigarette lighter adapter would I need? Is there a certain wattage?

You're going way too fast in the residential area at the start of that video.

Tazium wrote: »
    Got a mini 0803 myself. Also, like you D'Agger don't want cables all over the place. I bought a piggy back fuse and a micro usb 12v to 5v 3 metre cable. Waiting on one cable to arrive so using the stock one at the moment. It's not heard to tuck the cable under the trim, then down the rubber on the door frame to the fuse box. Once there, you take an existing fuse that's not constant (starts and stops with ignition on/off). Use this fuse in the piggy back with a new 5V fuse and replace it in the existing socket. The cable is then tapped into the live cable port and earthed to the glove box bolt.

Ebay link for the power cable here
    Ebay link for the piggy back fuse here
    1 Pack of 2 5v fuses from your local auto parts store.

Sounds like a good idea for wiring up, mine, I have to keep plugging in and out everytime and it takes up space on the multi 12v adapter. I'll have to check and see if there are spare fuse locations that have 12v power on them, I'd prefer that and run a wire from it if I can get access to the back of the fuse panel, havent tried to gain access to the back of it, sometimes can be difficult, so I'll have to check.
    How much for the 0803?, I thought it looks ok, but then following on see people are having problems possibly?
    and where do they come from?
    Saw some for 100 dollars, shipping from China, got a cam that way and it ended up being next to useless, took ages, got hit for import tax/duty too.
    Makes me wonder if some 0803's are as bad??

Someone suggested wiring to the interior lights or where sunroof power is, not sure about the sunroof but if someone only has interior lights there, I thought some might also be able to turn on with the ignition off. Not a bad idea if it switches itself, but the cable you link to has the 12v-5v voltage regulator, very near to the mini b connector, be handier if it was longer maybe? as that might not fit in a space behind a light?
    If anything, give it to a charity :) Good luck!

I'll make a donation, havent done it yet, I get around to everything eventually, opened up the dash cam, had a look, no obvious signs of damage, I was thinking of replacing or testing two capacitors, but the LED stays on, so suggests the power stays on and the capacitors are working.
    It did record, it beeped a bit, I was thinking of covering or cutting a connector to the buzzer on the PCB.
    I tried to see if there was an update for the firmware, but it's not available/supported anymore, not sure why? maybe they expect everyone has it or its time for people to upgrade to a new roadhawk? you'd think they could leave it up on their website, not so.

I am still not sure why the GPS doesnt show on either cam, when I take a recording no map is displayed, but the blue light is mostly on solid on mine, I thought it was meant to flash, but has also been off completely.

I havent easily been able to use editing software either, I downloaded flashback, but the free version is limited and then started getting all kinds of webpages opening on my laptop, spent a bit of time sorting that and then the dash cam got sidelined.
    My own cam then started beeping, somehow while swapping SD cards between the cams but, formatting the cards seems to have stopped that on both cams, but I havent tested it longterm, just briefly.

That cam seems to work, but no GPS maps on the recordings for a while before I got your old cam, either makes me think there is something wrong elsewhere, ie maybe Ive messed up a setting on the roadhawk software or on google maps which it uses??
    I just checked and this seems to be a problem experienced by other roadhawk users, either anti virus blocking googlemaps on antivirus update or firewall, which seems reasonable as the gps info is still there if you hover the cursor over the GPS + symbol, but no map, still havent found whats blocking maps.

Does continuous recording affect that? maybe it needs to be formatted from time to time? or does that affect the card memory too? I noticed the SD card in the RH-1 gets very warm, when I take it out after use.
    You're going way too fast in the residential area at the start of that video.

Sometimes the speed can seem faster viewing on dashcams, might even depend on the playback speed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Irish Stones

I have the mini801 and the seller told me not to use other cards than Samsung class 6.
    Other brands haven't been fully tested with this cam, and faster cards than class 6 can generate error in the data transfer. Strange but apparently true.
    I have two cards Samsung class 6 and they work fine.

I heard similar for the mini 0801, but I'm not sure if the 0803 has corrected this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

String wrote: »
    After reading the thread I got the E-Prance G1W from amazon uk. €50 including class 10 32gb sd card. This is the first video before I have got around to changing any settings and very happy with it especially for night. I literally just plugged it in and drove, and it turned on and off like I was hoping from ignition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3VuyCLVkUQ

You should be 'well pleased' with that Night-Time footage, Green traffic lights 'Green from a distance' yellow broken lines 'clearly Yellow' it is very good, it has certainly improved in the last couple of years :)
    Depending on your car, you 'may' find power points under your steering column,usually remove couple of torx head screws under steering and you should see relay face plate with power points.

cerastes wrote: »
    Sounds like a good idea for wiring up, mine, I have to keep plugging in and out everytime and it takes up space on the multi 12v adapter. I'll have to check and see if there are spare fuse locations that have 12v power on them, I'd prefer that and run a wire from it if I can get access to the back of the fuse panel, havent tried to gain access to the back of it, sometimes can be difficult, so I'll have to check.
    How much for the 0803?, I thought it looks ok, but then following on see people are having problems possibly?
    and where do they come from?
    Saw some for 100 dollars, shipping from China, got a cam that way and it ended up being next to useless, took ages, got hit for import tax/duty too.
    Makes me wonder if some 0803's are as bad??

You'll want to step that 12V down to 5V for the camera. Using the piggy back I linked too you'll pop out one existing one and use it's slot. It's straight forward and all wired up. I'm no expert but I managed it on my own.

No issues so far with the 0803. Bought from Amazon seller EPrance. Also got a 32Gb card from Amazon it's class 6 I think. No issue with that either. It's was reasonable for both. Amazon link for the camera here there are multiple options available. I got the non GPS version and non internal memory.

You'll want to step that 12V down to 5V for the camera. Using the piggy back I linked too you'll pop out one existing one and use it's slot. It's straight forward and all wired up. I'm no expert but I managed it on my own.

No issues so far with the 0803. Bought from Amazon seller EPrance. Also got a 32Gb card from Amazon it's class 6 I think. No issue with that either. It's was reasonable for both. Amazon link for the camera here there are multiple options available. I got the non GPS version and non internal memory.

Any reason or advantage/disadvantage for not getting the internal memory and GPS?
    I noticed your link to the seller shows them as only marginally more for internal memory and GPS.
    I like the look of it, some just seem, well ugly or obvious, it looks very discreet, also. I like the hot foot idea too, had one on an older GPS, got a replacement and didnt realise it didnt have one, or that its less convenient than having one.
    How long did delivery take?
    On reading that, thought Id have to use parcelmotel, but it looks like delivery is free to Ireland over a certain spend (€25).

No particular reason for not going with the GPS, just didn't see the need for it just yet. As for the memory, well I think taking the micro SD out of the camera for transfer to the computer via an adapter is just easier than removing the entire camera from the 'hot foot'. I read something on Technomoan about that too, where the guy suggests that removing it repeatedly will loosen the connection. It's plastic after all.

No particular reason for not going with the GPS, just didn't see the need for it just yet. As for the memory, well I think taking the micro SD out of the camera for transfer to the computer via an adapter is just easier than removing the entire camera from the 'hot foot'. I read something on Technomoan about that too, where the guy suggests that removing it repeatedly will loosen the connection. It's plastic after all.

I see, well I can understand that about the mount alright, I just thought the internal memory was a supplement to the micro SD card, I still thought Id only be taking the micro SD out anyway, I'll have a look to confirm it can still take an external card, Im sure it must as the internal memory is just 8GB.

I went for the GPS version with the internal memory. Some people don't like having the GPS because it will show the speed, but it only shows the speed in the software, not the actual video file. I like to have the GPS because if I'm on a loooong journey, mainly similar looking motorway roads and scenery with a few hours footage and I want to watch back over something, it's much handier to find the clip using the map as to where you were when it took place, without the map, you'd be doing a lot of clip watching.

On second thought, I would have preferred to save my money on internal memory and put it towards a second memory card, it's much easier just to take out a card and if you catch anything interesting, it's always good to have a backup card ready, if you're using internal AND card, you will have to switch between which one is being recorded to if you change. If it was JUST external, then it wouldn't require any action. It's handy to have the internal there and I can still use two cards anyway, but if you're on a budget, I'd suggest get 2 memory cards instead of internal memory and 1 card.

I think I might go for one of these, probably with the GPS but without the internal memory, doesn't seem to be a significant advantage to that.

The G1W looks ok too, but this seems better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,586 ✭✭✭✭vectra

0803 with gps.
    Occasionaly get an error on shut down when I turn the key off.
    I dont consider this an issue. Very happy with it.

cerastes wrote: »
    I think I might go for one of these, probably with the GPS but without the internal memory, doesn't seem to be a significant advantage to that.

The G1W looks ok too, but this seems better.

My friend went for the G1W, it's huge in comparison to the mini 0803, I'd much rather the mini in terms of size.

• Advertisement

I dont like the gps option personally. It could be incriminating if you have a bash and edged over the speed limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Just a heads-up. Halfords in Airside in Dublin has the Mio Mivue 358 for €50. On special offer. I know it's not bleeding edge stuff, but for 50 squid, how far wrong could one go?

No such offer in Wexford Halfords though, so it might just be this one.

I dont like the gps option personally. It could be incriminating if you have a bash and edged over the speed limit.

The video and gps files are seperate.
    Normal video player will not show gps data.
    That is on the 0803.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Gosub wrote: »
    Just a heads-up. Halfords in Airside in Dublin has the Mio Mivue 358 for €50. On special offer. I know it's not bleeding edge stuff, but for 50 squid, how far wrong could one go?

No such offer in Wexford Halfords though, so it might just be this one.

That seems like good value, i wonder if they have them in Blanch or liffey valley

vectra wrote: »
    The video and gps files are seperate.
    Normal video player will not show gps data.
    That is on the 0803.

I have the 0801, the video file and the gps file are separate, but the coordinates and speed data are stamped over the video during the playback, regardless the presence of the gps file in the folder.
    That file is used by the PC application of the dashcam to display the position of your car on the map.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭Zith

I have the 0801, the video file and the gps file are separate, but the coordinates and speed data are stamped over the video during the playback, regardless the presence of the gps file in the folder.
    That file is used by the PC application of the dashcam to display the position of your car on the map.

You can turn off the stamp display in the 0801 settings so it does not show on the raw video. All the information can still be displayed by a program like Registrator Viewer using the gps file (and you can export the video from there including that information if you need).

• Advertisement

You mean playing back on the 0801 or on your laptop/pc?

vectra wrote: »
    You mean playing back on the 0801 or on your laptop/pc?

If I play the video file on my PC with any video player (WMP, VLS, QuickTime) the data are stamped in top left corner of the video.
    Don't know about playing directly on the dashcam lcd monitor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭RandomAccess

Nice!

TechMoan also reviewed another model of theres a week or so ago with extra wide aspect and increased resolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 adricky

I'm thinking of getting a 0803 dash cam but I have one of those blue tinted visor things across the top of my windscreen. If I mounted if below it would be really visible.
    Does anybody know if they work through this blue tint?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

If you like blue movies yes.:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement