Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breeders Cup 2019

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Slattsy wrote: »
    Tempted by Mount Everest here. Small each way play for me. Light campaign, possibly been aimed at this and was highly thought of as a two yr old. Interesting and 25s very fair.

Pacemaker :):)

Moore found trouble, again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Ryan Moore is finished lads. Really struggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Yep. Moore must be the luckiest man around. More bad rides than good.

BumperD wrote: »
    Pacemaker :):)

Thought he ran well there. Near last coming round the bend and made up a lot of ground. Will be a good un next year if he stays in training.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Clique

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, AvD the best horse on the day but Moore got him in trouble!

Slattsy wrote: »
    Thought he ran well there. Near last coming round the bend and made up a lot of ground. Will be a good un next year if he stays in training.

I was joking :) :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

Use us jockeys in America O'brien you stubborn fool

BumperD wrote: »
    I was joking :) :pac:

Post reported.

The BC Classic looks open based on betting, I’m going with Higher Power to spring an upset @ 12/1

• Advertisement
Advertisement