Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Deals & Voucher Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

https://www.amazon.co.uk/James-White-Organic-Beetroot-Ginger/dp/B016AEI010/ref=sr_1_26_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1549669405&sr=8-26&keywords=beet+it

James White Organic Beet It Beetroot Juice and Ginger 750 ml (Pack of 6)
    £7.25 for 6 bottles. This is normally 5 euro a bottle. There is a month lead time.
    Need to get 4 packs to get free delivery or buy it with something else.

Beetroot is great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Probably not everyone's cup of tea in terms of shop and/or brand, but Sweatshop are offering 30% off all Karrimor gear this weekend with the code KARRIMOR30

Fwiw I'd recommend the shorts and socks, they're comfortable, wash well and last as long as more illustrious and expensive brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Forerunner 235 for 140 pounds on amazon in a deal of the day offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Bahanaman wrote: »
    Forerunner 235 for 140 pounds on amazon in a deal of the day offer.

Came on to post that too. Great price.

tjrXA5p.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

Argos uk have vivoactive 3 music for £149, delivery via parcel motel etc. Cheapest I've seen this elsewhere is on Amazon.fr for €230

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8679110

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Nike outlet in Blanch have LADIES Zoom Fly FK for 94 euro at the moment. They're not the 4% but they have the carbon plate. Mens Zoom Fly are 94 as well, but are not the Flyknit and it's a nylon plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭MY BAD

skyblue46 wrote: »
    Nike outlet in Blanch have LADIES Zoom Fly FK for 94 euro at the moment. They're not the 4% but they have the carbon plate. Mens Zoom Fly are 94 as well, but are not the Flyknit and it's a nylon plate.
    You don't know if they're the Zoom fly SP fast?

You don't know if they're the Zoom fly SP fast?

No they are just the original zoom fly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

No they are just the original zoom fly

Zoom Fly SP are in Kildare Village Nike outlet for around €90. They're Lunarlon/Nylon not React/Carbon

jonnner wrote: »
    Zoom Fly SP are in Kildare Village Nike outlet for around €90. They're Lunarlon/Nylon not React/Carbon

Yeah I was in Blanch today. It's €89 alright. Vomero 14s that price too. A nice looking shoe and the next step up from the Pegasus.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

ADIZERO ADIOS 4 SHOES

€69.97 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

€69.97 delivered

Legend. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

https://buy.garmin.com/en-IE/GB/c10400-p1.html

Garmin 30% off on some watches for 30 hours. Forerunner® 645 no music is 251 but 225 if you order via the UK store and parcel motel. Not bad price. Some of the others are not great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

Looks like a good deal on the Suunto Ambit 3 Vertical Multisport GPS watch here for €175.

GAMETIME22 code will get you 22% off on Nike site. Big saving on the Next %

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭Itziger

Is that Nike Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Laineyfrecks

Itziger wrote: »
    Is that Nike Ireland?

Yep nike.ie is where i made my purchases!

'Buckler, how am I going to explain the lack of Christmas presents to the kids now??? Pulled the trigger. Free delivery and 60 notes off the price. Still bloody high mind!!

• Advertisement

Itziger wrote: »
    'Buckler, how am I going to explain the lack of Christmas presents to the kids now??? Pulled the trigger. Free delivery and 60 notes off the price. Still bloody high mind!!

Sure is that not what Santa is for :D

I could hear divorce proceedings being initiated as i was purchasing yet more running goods:eek:

Sure is that not what Santa is for :D

I could hear divorce proceedings being initiated as i was purchasing yet more running goods:eek:

Did you get the Vapourfly? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

Had to resist the urge to spend money yesterday. I'm good for racers, but need a couple of pairs of Epic Reacts for upcoming marathon block. Santa will probably bring me some Nike vouchers so i'll hold tight. Black Friday IS coming though...:D

Did you pick up a pair of the Next %'s? That's probably the cheapest they'll ever be on the official site, as any of the Vaporfly variations are never anything but full price. I'd say they destroy stock rather than sell it at a discount.

healy1835 wrote: »
    Had to resist the urge to spend money yesterday. I'm good for racers, but need a couple of pairs of Epic Reacts for upcoming marathon block. Santa will probably bring me some Nike vouchers so i'll hold tight. Black Friday IS coming though...:D

Did you pick up a pair of the Next %'s? That's probably the cheapest they'll ever be on the official site, as any of the Vaporfly variations are never anything but full price. I'd say they destroy stock rather than sell it at a discount.

Hmmmmm, had forgotten about Black Friday. Yeah, I got the Next %. I had been torn on whether it was mechanical doping or not but I'm going all Lance Armstrong on it; Hey, everyone's wearing them.......

Did you get the Vapourfly? :eek:

No i resisted the temptation:eek: I will stick to my cheaper runners for now :D

I've flip flopped on whether to buy or not. I'd be killed. But that's a huge discount. In the back of my mind the hoka carbon x are niggling away at me as a much cheaper option.

Itziger wrote:

Their gift is a happy daddy with lots of PBs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭healy1835

I've flip flopped on whether to buy or not. I'd be killed. But that's a huge discount. In the back of my mind the hoka carbon x are niggling away at me as a much cheaper option.

Don't know anyone who has a pair of the Carbon X.....

I think I'd be holding off for a few reasons. Firstly a lot of people are of the opinion that it's the stack height and type of foam used that are the bigger components in efficiency improvements. The carbon plate is also in the Fly FK and it's not a record breaking shoe.

Saucony and Asics also have prototypes which have been raced by some of their sponsored runners and large PBs have also been recorded in them. No doubt they will shortly hit the market. The Asics Glideride has received very good reviews as a daily trainer already.

Jumping in during the early stages of this particular shoe revolution just isn't for me. I'll wait to see what the other players bring to the table.

• Advertisement

healy1835 wrote:
    Don't know anyone who has a pair of the Carbon X.....
    Neither do I but hoka have always piqued my interest

Advertisement