Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FPL Wildcard Thread 2019/20

1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Will probably change 10+ times between now and saturday:

Pope, Nyland
    TAA, Doherty, Maguire, Aurier, Lascelles
    Salah, KDB, Fernandes, Martial, Pulisic
    Jimenez, DCL, Nketiah

Will Downgrade Salah to Mahrez and upgrade a forward in GW35 all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,710 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Benimar wrote: »

Pope, Nyland
    Jimenez, DCL, Nketiah

3-5-2 or 4-5-1 formation?

3-5-2 or 4-5-1 formation?

Will vary it. DCL has 3 nice home games, so will go 3-5-2 those weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Pope, Nyland
    Jimenez, DCL, Nketiah

Looking at going with the same front 8 (bringing Puli in this week) - would gladly play 7 midfielders if I could!

Nice team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Activated. Didn't really put any thought into why, as I'm languishing around 500k, I just pressed it. Setting up for BB

Pope Martinez
    TAA, Saiss, Lascelles, Aurier, AWB
    Bruno, Martial, KDB, Mahrez, ASM
    Kane, Ings, DCL

No Salah probably an awful shout but we'll have to roll with it now but happy otherwise. Would have liked Pulisic and Dohety also
    Thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Stank the last week out with a 5 million ranking. Looking at the team still dont believe it deserved it but wildcard time.

A lead I was hoping to haul in looks out of reach now. This is where i stand at this moment with not a penny left.

DDG Button
    VVD Alonso Doherty Saiss Williams(liv)
    KDB Salah Martial Antonio Saka
    Kane Greenwood DCL

Considering Mahrez instead of KDB for the cash. Hes not that far behind him scoring recently and might be the only one starting next game.

Could go VVD to Gomez for cash again.

Formation for starters is a 3-4-2 then with one of Saiss Saka and Greenwood starting to make 11. Greenwood in a 3-4-3 for now more than likely

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Trey13

dsmythy wrote: »
    Stank the last week out with a 5 million ranking. Looking at the team still dont believe it deserved it but wildcard time.

A lead I was hoping to haul in looks out of reach now. This is where i stand at this moment with not a penny left.

DDG Button
    VVD Alonso Doherty Saiss Williams(liv)
    KDB Salah Martial Antonio Saka
    Kane Greenwood DCL

Considering Mahrez instead of KDB for the cash. Hes not that far behind him scoring recently and might be the only one starting next game.

Could go VVD to Gomez for cash again.

Formation for starters is a 3-4-2 then with one of Saiss Saka and Greenwood starting to make 11. Greenwood in a 3-4-3 for now more than likely

I think maybe change Alonso to Azpi and I would suggest getting Bruno Fernandes in.

Anyone want to talk me out of this (Kane) madness?

Pope, Nyland
    AWB, Doherty, Aurier, Saiss, Holgate
    Salah, Mahrez, Bruno, Martial, Pulisic
    Kane, Jimenez, Nketiah.

Salah to KDB next week (gambling KDB is rested this week)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Pope, Nyland
    Kane, Jimenez, Nketiah.

Kane is not impacting on the rest of you squad budget wise. I'm assuming here that your differential tactic is to ignore Liverpool for most of the run in.

Shaving a few quid on the D might reduce benching headaches but the main benefit would be promoting Niketiah up your bench. However a planned later transfer to promote Holgate by downgrading a more expensive defender could be useful.

Hmm, I'm not being clear here. I guess having a 3.9M and then going for Digne later on might be worth looking into.

TL,DR Like it and hard to knock. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,930 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Pope, Nyland
    Kane, Jimenez, Nketiah.

Not sure Kane is worth it but they do have bournemouth after this gw so that'll surely be his best chance of points.
    I had no pool players in my squad for the last gw and it paid off but brought in taa this week.
    It''s hard to see pool not getting a few goals against this villa side and I fear there'll be a backlash after the city result.

I took a hit (-4) and dropped rich for willian, rich hasn't done much in a long time and willian is on fire and a lot cheaper...home to watford looks like more points
    saint max for fleck, hoping i haven't missed the boat there.... and taa for chilwell
    I think all three have great chances at home against teams at the bottom

patricio mc carthey
    doherty awb fernandez taa digne
    kdb bruno saintm willian guendozi
    jiminez rashford dcl (next out)

have 5.1m left

Leader has flown in my league so nothing to play for

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Looptheloop30

WC
    Pope martinez
    AWB Aurier Mendy femenia holgate
    Fernandes Salah KDB pulisic mahrez
    Nketiah rashford jimenez

Aurier or Mendy could get the chop yet. Zinchenko could start this weekend and Aurier is feast or famine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Decided to jump on the wildcard bandwagon.

Does this look ok ?

Ederson
    TAA, walker, Stevens, lascelles
    Mane, salah, KDB, st maximine, martial
    Greenwood
    Subs:
    Ings, nkitiah and Thomas (random cheapie from Norwich)

Half tempted to try bench boost ....reading rumors KDB, salah etc will be rested, but that could be mind games from other players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,551 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Decided to jump on the wildcard bandwagon.

Does this look ok ?

Ederson
    TAA, walker, Stevens, lascelles
    Mane, salah, KDB, st maximine, martial
    Greenwood
    Subs:
    Ings, nkitiah and Thomas (random cheapie from Norwich)

Half tempted to try bench boost ....reading rumors KDB, salah etc will be rested, but that could be mind games from other players.

You are always gonna get speculation about players being rested with games at these intervals.

Particularly with the players who played Thursday night for clubs who have nothing to play for in the league now.

But given that the fixtures come thick and fast if you’re planning on having any Liverpool and City assets you will have to accept the fact that if they play one game they will be considered a rotation risk for the one after.

My hunch, based on nothing, is that the Liverpool rotation will come on the Burnley game.

Villa and Brighton are in the relegation battle, and Klopp won’t field a weakened team against one and not the other.

Rest players v Burnley and have them back for Arsenal and Chelsea.

Advertisement