Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone here got experience with CCPS?

Options
  • 19-11-2018 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone had gotten into CIT through CCPS, and if so, what did the process involve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Zooouma

BadBannana wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone had gotten into CIT through CCPS, and if so, what did the process involve?

I've done this and graduated this year from CIT. It's pretty simple the guidance or careers counsellor will help with the form. Also CIT usually call fo the colleges and talk about ccps

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Zooouma wrote: »
    I've done this and graduated this year from CIT. It's pretty simple the guidance or careers counsellor will help with the form. Also CIT usually call fo the colleges and talk about ccps

How did you find changing over colleges?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Zooouma

BadBannana wrote: »
    How did you find changing over colleges?

It's difficult the first few weeks like it is at the plc college. Getting to know layout of college and ppl in class but honestly I dont regret it. Would do another course in a heartbeat and if you're doing a level 6 alot of stuff will be covered in 1st year and will go more in depth into topics from a level 5. That kinda helps confidence as well

Advertisement