Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"will ya buy us fags kid?"

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

FannyMcGee wrote: »
    If you need a wind sock to cover your manhood, I'm keeping my lovely bottom close to the wall. :eek:
    I'm pretty sure SHE has a lady flower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭FannyMcGee

Kiera wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure SHE has a lady flower!

I don't discriminate against anyone, even hermaphrodites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

FannyMcGee wrote: »
    I don't discriminate against anyone, even hermaphrodites.
    Lady GaGa? Really? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭FannyMcGee

Most ladies are gaga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

just take the money and go out a side entrance of the upermarket/ shop when leaving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I do it but charge a punitive handling fee. Between 20% - 85% of the price of the cigs, depending on my mood and how time-constrained I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

I always buy fags or drink for young fellas when asked. A few sneaky fags or cans of beer are a right of passage for every young lad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,997 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

"The dogging spot is down the road, you won't need to pay. They will jump all over a fresh faced youth such as yourself"

Advertisement