Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser Sligo

Options
  • 13-12-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hey folks

I got my hair done last week and I'm not happy with it, so just wondering if anyone has recommendations for hairdressers either in town or outside of town, and esp recommendations for ones who do highlights..........

I may need to get it fixed before christmas (but that may be a bit difficult at this stage) All recommendations welcome!!

Cheers folks ;)

pamhain

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Go back to where you were originally, you shouldn't have to pay twice. If they did a bad job then you should get a refund or have your hair re done.
    I just went to Remi on high street, first time there and she is great. She will do a consultation with you first and really goes through what you want and what she thinks will suit you. Love what she did with my hair cut and colour its so different to what I normally went for but it suits me so much very happy customer here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dringe123

Hi I have very curly hair and would like to try a new hairdresser. My o
    current lady is fine but would like a new style or new approach. Any advise on a anyone experienced with my difficult head!

Advertisement