Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies hairdressers Sligo

Options
  • 14-08-2012 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all, the older threads haven't been updated for a year and quite a few hairdressers have since relocated so I decided to make a new thread.

I'm looking for a decent hairdressers in town, I'm not looking to get anything extreme done with my hair, a basic trim and blow dry. I've been to Redz already, looking to try somewhere new.

I find that some of the places that are probably more accustomed to doing colour and cuts tend to cut my hair quite choppy and bluntly, because I want such a basic style, and I have quite long hair.

Somewhere in the town that does a wash/cut/blow-dry, reasonably priced - suggestions anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

RB hair in Market Street. I was really impressed. They went through magazines with me first to see what would suit me.
    Very friendly and helpful....and the coffee's great too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Thanks, I ended up going to Kaos because of the first time client discount, it was ok, don't know if i'd go back. Westend Beauty Clinic was awful, rude service, definitely won't be recommending it to anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

The hairdressers on tubbergal lane is great think its called C&G. €25 for for wash cut and blowdry. The 2 girls who work there are lovely and have always done a great job on my hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sharon2608

Salon Two is very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭SligoLady

I've tried tons of salons in town but I've been most happy with Hair Lounge in Rusheen Ard, Caltragh. I've been going there quite a while now and you won't get much nicer than the owner Fiona and all the staff are lovely too. She has a beautician working there too so it's an ideal one stop shop!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

bump anyone who you can recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

devil-80 wrote: »
    bump anyone who you can recommend?

Quite a few recommended already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ann13

does anyone know if c&g hairdressers have either closed or moved. Is cora's in tobergal lane maybe a new version of them since the c may stand for cora and it's near the last location. Does anyone have cora's number can't find it anywhere. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

Yes they've moved it's directly across from the polish shop on tobergal lane sorry don't have a number for her

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TwoLegged

Cora's in Tobergal Lane is 087 130 2718

• Advertisement
Advertisement