Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off airport parking at Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭glen25

Anyone recommend an Android app to find your car in the quickpark ? Spent an hour and a half searching when we arrived back last year....

I always take a picture of the bay number that the car is parked at. Hasn't let me down yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

glen25 wrote:
    I always take a picture of the bay number that the car is parked at. Hasn't let me down yet!

Don't remember these in quick Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

Don't remember these in quick Park.

There's a number at the top of each row. Or all the bus shelters are numbered you could make note of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭BabySlam

Or always park in the same row....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

http://lifehacker.com/5559030/use-go...-find-your-car

there also used to be an app call anchors away or something that would do the same thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭MooShop

Does anyone have any current promo codes? I need to book a spot for a week from next weekend, any discount helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

MooShop wrote: »
    Does anyone have any current promo codes? I need to book a spot for a week from next weekend, any discount helps!

NOVA for Quickpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

WOOF works out cheaper for me

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭MooShop

garbeth wrote: »
    WOOF works out cheaper for me

Perfect, thanks. Worked a treat, full price was €36, got it for €26 after the discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,543 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Any codes for daa parking folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

Ok so arrived back today and they have lost my keys, car/house/locker etc. Car key was a "zapper" and they've replaced it with a basic key, when I said I wasn't satisfied the supervisor on duty blamed me for leaving my house keys etc.

Regarding the car key "does it open and close the door and start the car" when I replied that indeed it does he stated that it is a suitable replacement so.....

Couldn't make this sh@te up....

So customer care got back to me and offered to cover the cost of a new zapper, apologised and agve me a couple fo weeks free parking. This was followed up a few days later when they found my keys behind a box or something....

I queried how they got a replacement cut without my permission but tbh Im glad they did, woulda been worse to arrive back with no transport at all.

Still raging with the muppet I had to deal with on-site but to be fair everything turned out ok in the end and the "Real customer care" were much more efficient. Wouldnt be using the Premium service again tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Mac 3

Any codes for daa parking folks

+1 Anyone ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭k123456

An update (two week parking sept )
    OLSC1516 DAA not working

10 % off NOVA and CINEMA quick park working

Even with the Quickpark 10% off DAA blue car park still cheaper than Quickpark

DAA prices thru Ryanair or DAA exactly same price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

k123456 wrote: »
    An update (two week parking sept )
    OLSC1516 DAA not working

10 % off NOVA and CINEMA quick park working

Even with the Quickpark 10% off DAA blue car park still cheaper than Quickpark

DAA prices thru Ryanair or DAA exactly same price

WOOF also working for quickpark...reduces 8 day stay to €32 compared to €39 in DAA Blue car park

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anyone recommend an Android app to find your car in the quickpark ? Spent an hour and a half searching when we arrived back last year....

I use one called MyCar Locator Free. Tap the Park button when you reach your spot and it will direct you back there when you return.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Batesout

WOOF works for DAA but don't know what the discount is, you only find out when you pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭k123456

just checked and WOOF does indeed work for DAA :

[font=DINWeb-Bold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Holiday Blue Long Term - Special Offer[/font]
    Enter: [font=DINWeb-Bold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]09:00, 10 September 2016[/font]
    Exit: [font=DINWeb-Bold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]09:00, 26 September 2016[/font] [font=DINWeb-Bold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 49.00[/font]
    [font=DINWeb-Bold, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 44.10[/font]

Batesout wrote: »
    WOOF works for DAA but don't know what the discount is, you only find out when you pay.

You have to select the pay button to see the discount but you don't have to finish the transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Batesout

Got 10 days for €42 using WOOf in quickpark in October

You have to select the pay button to see the discount but you don't have to finish the transaction

Doesn't work for daa tried it there now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭_kookie

Got 2 weeks in quickpark for end of Sep for €38 using WOOF today.
    Seems to be random what you get off.
    If you try again it can be a different amount. Keep trying and even putting more days than you need til you get an even better price. for

Doesn't work for daa tried it there now

Yes it does. Just tried it there the discount appears on the second page. It's only valid for the blue car park. The discount will appear on the second page after you select Book now on the blue car park

It goes down to 39 from 44 for two weeks in September.

Yes it does. Just tried it there the discount appears on the second page. It's only valid for the blue car park. The discount will appear on the second page after you select Book now on the blue car park

It goes down to 39 from 44 for two weeks in September.

I was pricing the short term that explains it

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭vulmac

Ten euro off for next week in Quickpark using WOOF down to 26 euro from 36 euro. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Going from Dublin next Monday morning but won't know until the weekend what car we are bringing so is there a window when these codes can't be used before you book or even when prices start going up? Won't be able to book until Sunday morning at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Travelling late October for a midweek break, WOOF not working for me. Any other suggestions?

There are currently no discount codes for daa car parks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

CINEMA, GREYHOUND, WOOF were some of the quickpark ones, try all of them though, often one will give a better discount than other. Not sure if any of them are working any more though...

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Pocaide

Any discounts with DAA at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Pocaide wrote: »
    Any discounts with DAA at the moment?

Nothing I am afraid, rare as hens teeth these days.
    Was looking for 1 myself, been waiting for the past few months for one to turn up , but no joy.

Advertisement