Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

25% off airport parking at Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭yannakis

PaulKK wrote: »
    Has anyone used the premium parking in quickpark? Need to book a week early Feb and seems to be the cheapest option @ 31 with WOOF.

Try without the code and the normal will show up as well. Possibly at a lower rate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭4motion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Try without the code and the normal will show up as well. Possibly at a lower rate.

In fairness its 36 for normal and 41 for premium with no code. I've used the weekly rate for 5/6 days before to make it cheaper but I'm actually going for a week this time.

Any advice on the premium parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

Thanks for the short term code, 4motion! Worked!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

vinnyb wrote: »
    Spotted this new company Parkpnp.com, got a monthly space in town for €80. They have some great deals around the airport also. They say they're 50% cheaper than everyone else. Seems to be a bit of an Airbnb for parking kind of idea. Definitely worth checking out.

Only heard of them couple of weeks ago after someone gave me a card with €10 discount code

Code is PNPLB1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

NOVA worked on quickpark last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

NOVA worked on quickpark last week.

Also you can do the premium thing where you drop your car at the airport for the same price!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

asharkman wrote: »
    Also you can do the premium thing where you drop your car at the airport for the same price!

You don't drop your car at the airport, you still have to bring it to quickpark, they just park it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

You don't drop your car at the airport, you still have to bring it to quickpark, they just park it for you.

That would explain why it's the same price. :rolleyes:
    Still, better than nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Any short term parking codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

Yep and managed to lose my keys including my house key on my return, spoke to a guy working there who said its not actually that uncommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭rogercross

Yep and managed to lose my keys including my house key on my return, spoke to a guy working there who said its not actually that uncommon.

I spotted one of their guys parking a car for a customer, presumable for the premium service, it was like looking at a learner using a car for the first time, the car was practically bouncing, i think he clearly didn't know how to operate the gears, i thought at first maybe it was being stolen until i saw the luminous jacket finally get out and zap the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

Any codes for Long Term parking around July?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

jontr wrote: »

Looking for any codes short term park. Leaving this coming weekend . If not, are any of long term parks better than others? Will be with mother who is in wheelchair so close to terminal would be best - have tried quickpark but not for me this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,942 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

WOOF gets tenner off quick park.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭lightspeed

Jesus that is pretty poor service. When you say lose, where they just unable to locate them immediately or where they lost and you needed to get a replacement key?

Im away for 2 weeks on Friday to China and probably be pretty wrecked when i return so dont fancy trying to remember where I parked. Also im starting a new job that ill need my car to get to on the Monday so absolutely cant afford to have such issues of lost car keys.

just got the car back today after spending a few hundred getting it serviced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Used QP premium last week, did a Thorough inspection when collecting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Used premium once so far. It seemed 'OK' but when I got on the bus it went around the entire car park picking up before leaving which was a bit crap. I'm booked in again with them for premium but I'm still not 100% comfortable leaving my keys.

I've been using quickpark for over 10 years at this stage and haven't had a problem so far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

WOOF gets tenner off quick park.

Thanks, but didn't work - "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired."

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Thanks, but didn't work - "This promo code may not be valid for this product, dates or may have expired."

The code WOOF is for Quickpark, did you try on Quickpark or Dublin Airport? It does work for me when a selected couple of weeks at the end of July, gave €10 off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

nava wrote: »
    The code WOOF is for Quickpark, did you try on Quickpark or Dublin Airport? It does work for me when a selected couple of weeks at the end of July, gave €10 off.

Strange, i just tried it for 2 nights during a weekend at the end of June. Just to get the price i just put in my dates, it came up as 25€. I then did it again with the promo and it gave me 35 down to 25. Without the promo I was offered premium parking for 25, with the promo it was 40 down to 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭WayneEnterprise

Strange, i just tried it for 2 nights during a weekend at the end of June. Just to get the price i just put in my dates, it came up as 25€. I then did it again with the promo and it gave me 35 down to 25. Without the promo I was offered premium parking for 25, with the promo it was 40 down to 30.

WOOF only works for stays longer than one week.

Try NOVA instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,146 ✭✭✭✭km79

Either CINEMA or DOGS got me a fiver off a2 week stay yday
    Can't remember which one worked

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

lightspeed wrote: »
    Jesus that is pretty poor service. When you say lose, where they just unable to locate them immediately or where they lost and you needed to get a replacement key?

Im away for 2 weeks on Friday to China and probably be pretty wrecked when i return so dont fancy trying to remember where I parked. Also im starting a new job that ill need my car to get to on the Monday so absolutely cant afford to have such issues of lost car keys.

just got the car back today after spending a few hundred getting it serviced.

Lost like gone, they somehow got me a replacement cut for the car but obvs not for my house, spent 2hrs driving through rushour traffic to get a spare from a mate. Just glad I didn't have the baby with me.

The key they lost had a remote and replacement didn't, when I told them it wasn't a suitable replacement I was asked "does it open the door, does it lock the door....well that's suitable in our opinion".

Just a fiasco tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Pepp1989

The key they lost had a remote and replacement didn't, when I told them it wasn't a suitable replacement I was asked "does it open the door, does it lock the door....well that's suitable in our opinion".

That is shocking carry on and attitude. Did you take it further? I wouldn't stop until I had an apology and full replacement key.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,031 ✭✭✭✭unkel

WOOF for quickpark worked for me too, thanks! €49 instead of €59 for 12 days. Still a lot of money for parking in a field (plus bus pick up). Have these prices gone up a lot in the last few years?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

I'm trying to decide between booking with Quickpark or The Clayton for parking. I've never used either. I presume both would be fine but if any of you would choose one over the other could you please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    I'm trying to decide between booking with Quickpark or The Clayton for parking. I've never used either. I presume both would be fine but if any of you would choose one over the other could you please let me know.

both fine
    i'd pick quickpark though as more frequent busses in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

off topic - anyone know how i can get to the green car park on weekends? no bus service available

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    off topic - anyone know how i can get to the green car park on weekends? no bus service available

That seems very unlikely. Where did you hear that?

Advertisement