Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Hubby made some homemade burgers earlier and I have been bunting out serious compost since. He said raw onions weren’t a great idea and I should have listened, very tangy and aromatic on both ends. Tart.

Do you drop silent Adrian or make any announcements before delivery?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 475 ✭✭AdrianBalboa

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Do you drop silent Adrian or make any announcements before delivery?

If the kids are awake I just nip off and attend to my business but if they’re asleep I make it very well known what I’m up to in there: maximum gruntage. Noises he wouldn’t have otherwise heard from me for years. I’m what they call a Type A personality.

Don't spoil him Adrian.

Let him down easy, remember you still love him.

Does he give you the elbow if you are sharing the couch, or simply leave the room fuming whilst calling you a dirty smelly chunt?

Don't spoil him Adrian.

Let him down easy, remember you still love him.

Does he give you the elbow if you are sharing the couch, or simply leave the room fuming whilst calling you a dirty smelly chunt?

I was asked not to discuss it in here before but my husband is a big fan of, shall we say, playing the trombone, and I’m no stranger to blowing a few notes at him back. So letting rip on the couch wouldn’t bother him too much.

I was asked not to discuss it in here before but my husband is a big fan of, shall we say, playing the trombone, and I’m no stranger to blowing a few notes at him back. So letting rip on the couch wouldn’t bother him too much.

Lovely, are you fond of nice rasping farts ... I mean I classify a rasper at anything over 3 seconds but under 7-8 seconds in duration. Decibels can vary over time of course?

I hate it when I am going for a rasper and I end up with a 2 toned eh eh, that sounds similar to the X delivered by the screen on Family Fortunes... always a disappointment.

• Advertisement

Lovely, are you fond of nice rasping farts ... I mean I classify a rasper at anything over 3 seconds but under 7-8 seconds in duration. Decibels can vary over time of course?

I hate it when I am going for a rasper and I end up with a 2 toned eh eh, that sounds similar to the X delivered by the screen on Family Fortunes... always a disappointment.

I’m definitely a fan of the heavy, foghorn type, where you can feel the hairs on your arse being blown out of shape like they were facing a bomb test.

I’m definitely a fan of the heavy, foghorn type, where you can feel the hairs on your arse being blown out of shape like they were facing a bomb test.

Do you like farting in the bath?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

Are you getting off on this conversation you philthy phucker?!?

That’s a married lady you’re talking to, keep it in your pants lothario

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Reminds me of a book I once read "Bubbles in the Bath " by "Wendy Bottoms "

Slideways wrote: »
    Are you getting off on this conversation you philthy phucker?!?

That’s a married lady you’re talking to, keep it in your pants lothario

That is a blatant act of cockblocking right there?

I was being convivial.

Launching depth charges are a cherished past time of mine, since I was a young child playing with my rubber ducky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Launching depth charges are a cherished past time of mine, since I was a young child playing with my rubber ducky.

I fired out a “dirty” torpedo in the bath, when I was about 4. That brought an end to the shared baths with my siblings.

I just didn’t want to get the floor wet. If anything I cared too much. Alas, my “efforts” were in vain, no one was impressed.

The tide is turning…

These days I can barely fit into a bath Spice.

I wait until it starts getting cold and I start resting my legs on the far wall whilst submersing my head underneath to get my entire head wet. I launch then.

It is soothing on any wets ones as your ass gets instant cleansing. I douse in Talcum Powder after, usually Hugo Boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,057 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Stick to the showers lads, blew out a fairly ‘scattered’ load in the ‘big bath’ after a bit of over relaxation.

She surged out rapidly and before I had time to contain, a significant other entered and saw what was said afterwards like a ‘mangrove swamp’.

I let the shïte ‘get ahead’ of me to use an aviation term.

Anyway, long story short, bath was not going to get full use again, wouldn’t go near it, was removed three weeks later and it was stand up wash and a slow closer shïte from then on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

I laid some serious rope there yesterday, jaysus it seemed to go on forever, like growing a tail as Jimmy Carr would say.
    Looked into the pan and it was like 2 Indian rock pythons coiled up side to side.

Such pride.

Was convinced it would block the jax, but one flush was enough to get rid of the phucker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

Mrs Slideways was less than impressed with me, said i left the throne looking like a blind blacksmiths thumb.

A few hours later and i was frog marching into the en-suite as i loosened the shorts. I assumed the position, got the phone out and let loose. Poseidon's kiss straight away. No harm I thought, I'll continue to browse the cricket forum here and she'll dry off.

About 10 minutes later I could def notice an odd odour and a burning sensation. There had been an abundance of bleach left soaking. Me hole was red phucking raw after that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Woke up there with a push on.

I needed to offload last night before bed but put off the passage as I was exhausted.

What's after happening now is that I've a full cargo hold but she won't discharge in an easy manner.

I let off a round of farts on the jacks bowl and pinced out a short tack of rope. Heavy in texture with a deep brown colouring.

But the bulk of the coil is still resting in me arse. Im here drinking coffee and smoking pall malls to try and induce the cnut but it's not happening.

I've work in 3hrs time.

Woke up there with a push on.

I needed to offload last night before bed but put off the passage as I was exhausted.

What's after happening now is that I've a full cargo hold but she won't discharge in an easy manner.

I let off a round of farts on the jacks bowl and pinced out a short tack of rope. Heavy in texture with a deep brown colouring.

But the bulk of the coil is still resting in me arse. Im here drinking coffee and smoking pall malls to try and induce the cnut but it's not happening.

I've work in 3hrs time.

Don't know how the hell a chap can turn off the runway lights with a jumbo circling the airport and running low on fuel.
    Its going to come down whether a controlled landing, or smashing into the asphalt with a major clean up required of the mess.

A risky game.
    Your entire runway is out of action now, poor traffic control.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭GowlBagJohnson

So as a little lockdown project I bought a load of empty jam jars and I fart into one after my dinner everyday. The idea is the keep a kind of time capsule of what I was eating at this time. I'll be able to revisit a period in my life but having the farts of different foods I ate sealed in jars and avalable for a smell if I ever feel nostalgic. Had an unreal Chinese the other night and I can't wait to revisit it through smell when the mood strikes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

There's something seriously wrong with your digestive tract if a fart straight after eating smells like the food you just ate. Are you some kind of hollow tube with a vaporiser in the middle?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

So as a little lockdown project I bought a load of empty jam jars and I fart into one after my dinner everyday. The idea is the keep a kind of time capsule of what I was eating at this time. I'll be able to revisit a period in my life but having the farts of different foods I ate sealed in jars and avalable for a smell if I ever feel nostalgic. Had an unreal Chinese the other night and I can't wait to revisit it through smell when the mood strikes me.

Are you responsible for farting into the packets of ham as well? Filthy Kernt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

JAysus, reminds me of an American friend of mine , he went to school with 2 kids that were expelled for saving up their shight's in jars and took them to school and dumped them on a stairwell ... for maximum effect with the downflow .... imagine having the willpower to save up your shight for weeks in large jars.

Last he heard one of the lads worked in chillis.

https://www.chilis.com

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

You could give some as Christmas gifts too, nothing like that personal touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,057 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Aglomerado wrote: »
    You could give some as Christmas gifts too, nothing like that personal touch!

Spray a bit of glitter on the log, couple of small candles and you’re good.

They have stuff now that ‘solidifies’ a soft object, comes in silver and gold colors.

Slip a couple of ‘King Edwards’ under the tree, stays solid for about a week, then all hell breaks loose. :D

Meant for dog-log outdoors for the squeamish.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭You the man

Could have utilised a builders Trowel and line of bricks with my deposit earlier..

Woeful bang of rotting cabbage and turnips.
    But everyone can just about tolerate their own.. Or can they?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Current picture of the late JohnnyFlash unloading his beastly cargo down in hell.

RIP

541119.jpeg

Could have utilised a builders Trowel and line of bricks with my deposit earlier..

Woeful bang of rotting cabbage and turnips.
    But everyone can just about tolerate their own.. Or can they?

I generally can. I have become adjusted to my fumes over time.

The only time I have ever gotten into difficulty was during hangovers. Like when you are head spinningly phucked and pouring semi liquid midden down the pan. I have projectiled across the bathroom floor the odd time... but in general I have put that down to an adverse alcohol reaction combined with the unholy woetious vile smell of my hole.

A very stubborn movement earlier, I have to say. At one stage I was rocking back and forth trying to jiggle it out, luckily one last lurch forward and I bore fruit with another half gallon of mincemeat.

Alas my dainty manicured finger tore through the paper and pierced the walls of the catacomb. Luckily there wasn’t too much spillage but don’t be surprised to see a few sharks milling around the leafy suburbs of South Dublin in the next few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Wandered into this thread at 3am. I will admit that at first I found it scary.
    Have to say it's the wittiest thread I have ever read. Brings a whole new way to view bathroom visits.

Found myself narrating my own bathroom breaks today at work.

And given I am a civil servant, I was delighted to find out that I am worthy of far more bathroom breaks that I am currently allowing myself.

Will amend that slight immediately.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Wandered into this thread at 3am. I will admit that at first I found it scary.
    Have to say it's the wittiest thread I have ever read. Brings a whole new way to view bathroom visits.

Found myself narrating my own bathroom breaks today at work.

And given I am a civil servant, I was delighted to find out that I am worthy of far more bathroom breaks that I am currently allowing myself.

Will amend that slight immediately.

Is it true the higher grades have reserved traps and triple ply?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Is it true the higher grades have reserved traps and triple ply?

I'm a lowly CO so I haven't made it there yet.. Will endeavour to make enquiries though and report back.

Advertisement