Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOWTV 2 month Free Entertainment Pass with BordGais enery rewards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

My one ( which did not save properly) definitely said 13th JULY

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Just activated mine today

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Looptheloop30

racso1975 wrote: »
    Just activated mine today

So you're telling me there's a chance....

• Registered Users Posts: 10 an buachaill

my code from bord gais worked for me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

That cheaper option you mention of €9 for 3 months , that's the way I read it too when i first looked at it , however it was actually €9 per month for 3 months, the wording was confusing. Maybe recheck that for yourself, just in case.

Ok screw that cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Anyone else getting a "Sorry, we can’t find the page you're looking for" message when you try that link? Has the offer expired?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

VonLuck wrote: »
    Anyone else getting a "Sorry, we can’t find the page you're looking for" message when you try that link? Has the offer expired?

Offer gone from the rewards page. Looks like it’s finished

matchthis wrote: »
    Offer gone from the rewards page. Looks like it’s finished

I could have sworn they advertised it being available up to July. Maybe the offer was too popular and they decided to cancel it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭wassie

You may be confusing with it the offer T&Cs, which stated the code had to be redeemed before 13 July 2020.

wassie wrote: »
    You may be confusing with it the offer T&Cs, which stated the code had to be redeemed before 13 July 2020.

That must have been it. I just assumed the code would be available until then. Oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

wassie wrote: »
    I'm pretty certain it said it had to be redeemed before 13th June! Checked to make sure so I wouldn't leave it too late myself.

Edit: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bordgaisenergy.ie/home/now-tv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭wassie

Check the email that the code was sent out with.

Also NowTV Board Gais T&C's https://www.nowtv.com/ie/bordgais
    You must redeem your discount by 23:59 on 13th July 2020.

Either way, promo is finished, although some success still being reported above.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Dont forget to cancel the sub incase u registered early !!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 smartarsery

Be wide of NOWTV.

I signed up last month for the free trial and I cancelled it immediately (you still get the full month), but they're sneaky.

I apparently signed up for Entertainment & Cinema through Electric Ireland Rewards, but when I cancelled the subscription it only cancelled Entertainment. I knew nothing until I got a bill for €15 a few days ago.

When you go you your account it says "cancelled" and you get an email and everything, so you just assume that you're good, but you might have to dig around a bit to find other subscriptions hidden away in a menu somewhere.

Advertisement