Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,871 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bale will add a lot to Spurs

Amazon pissed off id say as it would of been a massive coup for there series

• Registered Users Posts: 85,241 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Bale will add a lot to Spurs

Amazon pissed off id say as it would of been a massive coup for there series

I thought MU might put in bid for Bale, it's a loan spell back to Spurs yes?

Trump is no spring chicken but Biden is 77 years old

Surely retirement is best considering his age.

Trump has the Chinese virus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,735 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Trump has the Chinese virus

And the national day of China was yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trump on his way to hospital now :O

Trump must be seriously ill. Like, ventilator, genuine chance of dying, ill....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

After all he’s said about the virus if this ends badly it’s all kinds of irony

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Trump on his way to hospital now :O

Trump must be seriously ill. Like, ventilator, genuine chance of dying, ill....

It’s seems he’s only gone to a local medical facility as a precaution and not as a necessity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Loughc wrote: »
    It’s seems he’s only gone to a local medical facility as a precaution and not as a necessity.

Same was said about Boris before he ended up worse

It'll be a mad few days no matter how this goes

I think they are downplaying the seriousness of his case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,337 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fox News all of a sudden taking Covid seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,836 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So you think he'll steal an ambulance to drive back and confront Biden?

I know it's not right to joke about it, but when you said "local medical facility"

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So you think he'll steal an ambulance to drive back and confront Biden?

I know it's not right to joke about it, but when you said "local medical facility"

I was hoping someone would pick up on the local medical facility line alright. After all it is the PW forum :pac:

I was hoping someone would pick up on the local medical facility line alright. After all it is the PW forum :pac:

fb4e1004bd9bbc1f8a1211847b4b1d53.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Then await for the Corona Virus to take their mask off and Vince saying it was him all along then votes for Biden :pac:

is the vice president in charge now with Trump in hospital ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    is the vice president in charge now with Trump in hospital ?

No Trump is still in charge for now.

I wonder how many are positive after the debate, I don't think Trump or his supporters wore masks, is he on a dettol bleach drip

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder how many are positive after the debate, I don't think Trump or his supporters wore masks, is he on a dettol bleach drip

Probably everyone who travelled on Air Force One. Then there was the thing in the Rose Garden at the White House last weekend to nominate his pick for the United States Supreme Court.

Pictures from the suite he'd be staying in currently. Its some hospital room....

https://twitter.com/ScottLinnen/status/1312461513198723073

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Once again I'm running a tournament on the Games Forum. This one is to decide your favourite landmark in Ireland. Have a look and get involved!

Ultimate All-Ireland Landmark Tournament

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Pictures from the suite he'd be staying in currently. Its some hospital room....

https://twitter.com/ScottLinnen/status/1312461513198723073

5 star hotel

The Trump campaign now going with Biden haven’t had COVID so he doesn’t understand it. Trump as beaten it he knows what he is taking about.

Everyone else comes out telling it's no joke and people should take heed and practice social distancing, etc. He comes out saying he feels great and everyone should basically ignore all advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,113 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I don't think he even had it. All a PR move to show the "strong" president who shrugged off Covid in a few days. That shìt appeals to Yanks.

What fat 74 year old is gonna breeze through Covid like he supposedly has?

I'm sure that team of doctors and all helped. While I'm sure there are many Americans and around the world who struggle to see 1 doctor

stay strong everyone, This will be hard but not as hard as March/April and May

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Stay safe, **** that, that was done in March, what have the Government/NPHET done since to help ease it in the following 7 months? Absolutely jack nothing. Airports stayed open, DP Centres & Meat Plants had massive outbreaks, close them down? Nah it'll be grand, sick pay slashed as well. The Golfgate fiasco in Clifden, and they had the gall to scapegoat students on the Sparch in Galway, though Universities are partly at fault for that too when everything was shifted online last minute when students were already arriving back in Galway.

And the audacity of that utter wally Varadkar on Claire Byrne Live last night "poverty is one of the biggest killers, you know?" What would that out of touch gimp know about poverty, didn't he and his gang of wallies vote against a Bill to address Child Poverty only several days ago?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The scapegoating students pissed me off a lot, cause there was no way in hell things were gonna run normally, but the students were still pressured to move to the various places.

Advertisement